Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Fuck The Grammys  (Read 1445 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg - Fuck The Grammys
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 07:19:35 PM »
funny how snoop says fuck the grammys once he finds out they dont award him.....if he would have won it would have been
im in love my grammy wit tpain on the hook....haha damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 07:31:23 PM »
funny how snoop says fuck the grammys once he finds out they dont award him.....if he would have won it would have been

Lol. Well, that's probably true.  Of course, that's most artists.  They act all "non-establishment" until the establishment wants to pat them on the back.  Whatever his motives though, I have to agree with Snoop on this one. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2010, 07:34:54 PM »
but you agree wit him even tho hes been supportin the same system hes now talkin bad about?
why wasnt he talkin bad about this system years ago?
cuz they were supportin him or awardin him for his wack muzik? haha

Lol. Well, that's probably true.  Of course, that's most artists.  They act all "non-establishment" until the establishment wants to pat them on the back.  Whatever his motives though, I have to agree with Snoop on this one. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 12:37:35 AM »

:laugh:

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 06:31:51 AM »
but you agree wit him even tho hes been supportin the same system hes now talkin bad about?
why wasnt he talkin bad about this system years ago?
cuz they were supportin him or awardin him for his wack muzik? haha

No I don't.  I only agree with his current sentiment of "fuck the grammys."  I don't agree with anyone who changes their opinion about an award show simply because they didn't win an award.  Basically, I'm basing my opinion on how stupid I think award shows are rather than how much I agree with Snoop.  As I said before, Snoop's motives are probably self-serving.  I just happen to agree with him in this instance.

mackeye

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 10:08:55 AM »
what a gay-ass video! :-)

westside159

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 04:03:31 AM »
what happened to Snoop ?   he did fall off now , he doing that weak shit now

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 04:37:57 AM »
what happened to Snoop ?   he did fall off now , he doing that weak shit now

JUS LIKE YA DADDY 8

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM »
snoop is getting more deluded every year, he's such a dick.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2022, 06:39:42 AM »
He's is just mad because he doesnt get nominated, for the crappy music that he puts out..  bring quality Doggy and ull be fine!

His producing seems to be a better product than anything he puts his vocals on. Deathrow summer has some promise. His nate dogg and warren g ep will be even better.