Author Topic: Movement to get Hall Of Mirrors back!!  (Read 323 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Movement to get Hall Of Mirrors back!!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2002, 11:32:17 PM »
For the few of you that want somewhere to argue, you can go to the one set up over at the siccness.  Beware though, your biased views will get smashed on.

stong statement trauma...lol..i welcome the challenge
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2002, 12:20:03 AM »
i think we should bring it back. Jus as it was. Only thing, the mods need to get real strict on people who post in there. I mean, if youre arguing your views...with a real intention of proving your point, thats fine. If u are in there just startin useless beef by downtalking others, without ANY real purpose there...then yur posts should be deleted immediately. There needs to be fairness tho also. So its crucial that tha mods are VERY fair. I know most of the Mods, also are key members of that forum, and probably take part in a BIG percentage of the debates. So, they HAVE to be fair about whos posts get deleted...or they should no longer be mods. I dont think any of the current mods will be a problem tho. The board IS meant as fun, but its nice to have a forum where...if u want, u can actually discuss serious shit sumtimes.

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2002, 12:23:27 AM »
I dont think any of the current mods will be a problem tho.

did you not notice The "mod" infinitestimal continuously posting threads with the sole purpose of attacking my religion? LOL That's fair?  WTF are you smoking?  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2002, 12:47:42 AM »
did you not notice The "mod" infinitestimal continuously posting threads with the sole purpose of attacking my religion? LOL That's fair?  WTF are you smoking?  

damn, maybe youd do a better job. <~Definition of "Sarcasm" lol. As far as me "smoking" anything, i thought u were Mr. Mature on this forum lol. The difference ive seen between Infinite and others, is this...Yes, ive seen Infinite attack other religions for various reasons...maybe even unprovoked. However, thats not what ive seen as a BIG problem in the Hall of Mirrors. When someone like Infinite, Tech, and even yurself at times has dissed other religions...it was usually in the course of trying to prove your own religion as the better. What i mean when i say "useless beef" posts...is when some idiot just walks in, and says something like.."Fuck the Muslims", or "Fuck Christians"...or whatever. Now, that SHIT....is useless. I think, those posts should be deleted..and if the person continues, they should not be allowed to post in that forum at all really.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2002, 12:49:31 AM »
BTW.....Fuck Elvis!  ;D lol

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2002, 01:11:42 AM »
as it's better than wastes of space like the vault (wanna know album credits, buy the album!)

You stupid muthafucker!!!  That's not even what the Vault's all about bitch.  It's got lyrics, and Samples too.  But since you probably so commercailized, you probably couldn't give a fuck about a sample.  Be careful, or me and Jome will mash on that ass.

I'm the stupid muthafucker? most album credits print the samples as well and if you listen to the song you can quite easily make out what they're saying. Shit some albums even print the lyrics too (i know its the minority, but some do) And don't accuse me of being commercialized when you don't have a fuckin clue what kind of hip hop i'm into. I'm guessing by your attitude that i'm a lot older than you and Jome and i guarentee i've been listening to rap music and involved in the Hip Hop culture longer than both of you put together.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2002, 02:12:26 AM »