Author Topic: Spider Loc Working With Game, Eastwood And Dr. Dre (rumor)  (Read 1697 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Spider Loc Working With Game, Eastwood And Dr. Dre (rumor)
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 06:50:48 AM »
Game won't fuck with Knoc, but he'll fuck with this bum ass nigga spider? (If this is true)

GAME's my dog, but c'mon son.

hmmmmmm what is the meaning of this ::)

V2DHeart

Re: Spider Loc Working With Game, Eastwood And Dr. Dre
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 07:27:42 AM »
Spider also has a Death Row Records tattoo

Really ?  ;D

nah I doubt that one lol

You'd be surprised the number of former Death Row artists/Affiliates that have some form of Death Row tattoo on them
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 09:55:09 AM »
Game won't fuck with Knoc, but he'll fuck with this bum ass nigga spider? (If this is true)

GAME's my dog, but c'mon son.

hmmmmmm what is the meaning of this ::)

The person who I quoted said c'mon son and it reminded me of that pic
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mietek23

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 11:31:56 AM »
Spider also has a Death Row Records tattoo

Really ?  ;D

nah I doubt that one lol

You'd be surprised the number of former Death Row artists/Affiliates that have some form of Death Row tattoo on them

Yep. I know Realest got one but Keita Rock's so far beat all of them with the Death Row tattoo on his face  ;D

Okka

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »
Yep. I know Realest got one but Keita Rock's so far beat all of them with the Death Row tattoo on his face  ;D

Damn, is that true? When did he get it?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 11:40:29 AM »

I think I saw it on his face in that C-Walk It's the Way of Life DVD

Okka

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 11:46:12 AM »

Okay, maybe he took it when Kurupt went back to Death Row.

I took those from the music video of "Trylogy", i can't see the Death Row tattoo.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 12:44:13 PM »
Spider gets way too much hate hes put out a lot of great tracks.

I wouldn't say a lot. He's not horrible but him and 40 Glocc are in the same boat. We liked them till they turned into bullies / clowns. We hear more shit talk from those 2 then we hear music.

Bluetiful remix was better than any track on LAX imo

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 01:09:59 PM »

I wouldn't say a lot. He's not horrible but him and 40 Glocc are in the same boat. We liked them till they turned into bullies / clowns. We hear more shit talk from those 2 then we hear music.

I've heard way more music and have seen more tracks presented on this site from Spider Loc that wasn't even on no beefin than I've heard or seen from 40 Glocc.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 03:52:09 PM »

I've heard way more music and have seen more tracks presented on this site from Spider Loc that wasn't even on no beefin than I've heard or seen from 40 Glocc.

40 Glocc has an album out called "The Jakal" that dropped in around 03-04. Thats the 40 Glocc I remember.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 03:54:06 PM »
tha realest got it inked?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 04:07:07 PM »
Sometimes it's like if a dude beefs with Game, he is hated on for the rest of his career by some of you. After Bishop dissed him we saw (still see) a similar sitution. But fuck all that, Spider is not bad at all, you guys give im too much undeserving shit. Ya maybe his voice is a little annoying on some tracks, but mixed properly it shouldn't be a problem at all (same with 40). His lyrical game is on par with the majority of gangsta rappers and his flow as well. In terms of good tracks, he has a lot. Off the top of my head I can think of 3 that were amazing - Blutiful World, Blutiful World Remix & Big Blacc Boots. Those tracks were the SHIT! And Big Blacc Boots still gets MAD play in the ride. All this can also be said about 40 Glocc, but for him, it's more of the shit he does when not in the booth that takes away from who he is as a rapper.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 05:07:39 PM »
Spider Loc hasn't been relevant since Game ended his 5 minutes of fame with "240 Bars"

MistaNova

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 02:20:45 AM »
The idea of Spider Loc and The Game working together is one thing, but Dr. Dre and Eastwood working together confirms that this is a rumor.

Mietek23

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 02:53:11 AM »

That's right. The tattoo was right under the LA one. Maybe he took it off when he got off Death Row..

tha realest got it inked?