Author Topic: Spider Loc Working With Game, Eastwood And Dr. Dre (rumor)  (Read 1696 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc Working With Game, Eastwood And Dr. Dre (rumor)
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2010, 04:00:21 AM »
I can't believe niggaz is entertaining this. Lol like I said before 99 percent of his post are bullshit
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
Re: Spider Loc Working With Game, Eastwood And Dr. Dre
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2010, 04:15:10 AM »
Yep. I know Realest got one but Keita Rock's so far beat all of them with the Death Row tattoo on his face  ;D

Damn, is that true? When did he get it?

I think I saw it on his face in that C-Walk It's the Way of Life DVD

Okay, maybe he took it when Kurupt went back to Death Row.

I took those from the music video of "Trylogy", i can't see the Death Row tattoo.
I found this. But this pic is several years old, so maybe the tattoo is removed.
Look close to the tattoo under the LA sign, you see the deahtrow logo right there
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Jaydc

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2010, 04:20:45 AM »
Facial tattoos are retarded

Okka

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 05:16:27 AM »
Yeah, that picture is from the DVD that Supreme was talkin' about. I guess he took the tattoo when Kurupt went back to Death Row.

jloco53

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 05:25:22 AM »
dj smeeze
Muthafuckin' OG

inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA

Re: So what happened to Spider Loc?
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 07:39:10 AM »

I heard Spider been busy with his other ventures, like the couple of chevron gas stations he owns, and somebody told me he's been scene at the studio lokey with game, eastwood & dre.....u didnt hear that from me though!!

believe or celieve what you want trav treezy, the nigga trav treezy yall remember the blutiful world video shoot at the compton airport when somebody was shooting, this nigga trav treezy said the game was =shooting at spider loc hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and trav treezy is the same nigga who bought documentary, but now since spider hates game he dont like him either hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaa, when spider loc get beat up cause you know what goes around comes around are you still going to be a fan ahahahahhahhahaha ahahaaaaa you the same nigga that believed the big payback vs me fight ahhahahahaa
why was at the nigga video shoot then for serial lyricist just put 2 and 2 together we set that whole thang up nigga when i was cool with them niggaz it was me and crash idea but when them niggaz started acting funny i told them i will expose yall characters why you think spiindastreets aint poppin no mo, i bet youdont know what happened behind the scenes how come nobody couldnt find indastreets website for awhile  hmmmmmmmmmm keep wondering lil nigga
stay out of grown folks business. newwestcoast.com  on my way to miami in a few hours.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 06:18:37 AM »
Keita Rocc is as gangsta as they come, remember the time when he wanted to make a bowl outta Daz Dillingers face lol

Spider and Game really hooked for Detox some time ago, shit is coming soon:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 10:29:47 AM »
Facial tattoos are retarded
Yeah I wouldn't do that myself ;)
But as Crooked I stated in California with the Relativez :
Homies have tatts on their face before Tyson did it ;D
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

jloco53

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2010, 10:38:49 AM »
THAT GAME AND SPIDER LOC PICTURE IS COMEDY, THAT NIGGA SPIDER LOOKING LIKE MIDGET MACK COMPARED TO GAME. GAY ASS SMILE

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »
yeah right..

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2010, 04:06:03 PM »
We don't believe you. You need more people.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2010, 05:51:01 PM »
arent you spiders biggest fan?
you might be keepin it real, but damn?

THAT GAME AND SPIDER LOC PICTURE IS COMEDY, THAT NIGGA SPIDER LOOKING LIKE MIDGET MACK COMPARED TO GAME. GAY ASS SMILE
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.