Author Topic: if you're on this list...  (Read 878 times)

The Watcher

Re: if you're on this list...
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2010, 08:08:37 PM »
atleast everyone below lunatic has something to aspire to
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2010, 10:27:38 PM »
the list means.....the people who havent logged off?
haha...this internet life is gangsta geeeeeeeeeeeez
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2010, 11:46:21 PM »
How does that shit work though? There is no way I was on 14 hours in 4 days. Is it that every time you log on or visit the site that you don't go idle for 20-30 minutes?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »
How does this idling counter work?

kemizt

The Watcher

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2010, 05:58:57 PM »
think of the time you spend on here during the day, then add 15 minutes to every session after that i'd guess

so you open dubcc at 9am, open the last page at 9:10am, but it doesn't register you 'logging off' until 9:25am

again you do it at 1pm, browse til 1:10pm, doesn't register you logging off until 1:25pm

instead of it registering the 20 minutes you actually used the dub for, it registers 50mins
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2010, 07:00:33 PM »
Am I idling if dubcc is open, but I'm browsing another page?

kemizt

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2010, 07:12:26 PM »
So let me get this straight, I've been on this board for all 9 years of it's existence and I can't get on the damn list. Sikotic shouldn't worried, his been her 9 years too, but some on that list... lol. It's all good. I'd hate to see NIK's stats. I remember there was a time when Sik and NIK where competing for number overall post, but then NIK just beast up and Sik gave up. Now even if you take average time online, no one beats Sccit the Shit.

ikke

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 07:28:22 AM »
think of the time you spend on here during the day, then add 15 minutes to every session after that i'd guess

so you open dubcc at 9am, open the last page at 9:10am, but it doesn't register you 'logging off' until 9:25am

again you do it at 1pm, browse til 1:10pm, doesn't register you logging off until 1:25pm

instead of it registering the 20 minutes you actually used the dub for, it registers 50mins
Wait, so If i have 10 dubcc tabs open it will add atleast 2.5 hours?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 04:48:05 PM »
thats crazy if thats true..

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »

Shit, I better catch up.

JAZ

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2010, 11:46:17 AM »

even if this is true, chamillifag spends way too much time on here.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2010, 05:25:49 PM »
you got beef wit cham?^^^^ lol
Cube

Jome

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »

Yeah basically, but it's 20 minutes..

So if you briefly check Dubcc frontpage 6 times a day, just to peep the headlines, it's counted as 2 hours (6 times x 20 mins)..

(Unless you click the log out button, then those 20 mins will not be added, and it's suddenly just 5-10 minutes in total)

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2010, 08:19:35 PM »
lunatic took this to heart hahaha

Matty

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2010, 08:34:11 PM »
hey i made the list :laugh:

been a member for over 5 years though :P

2 years as a student and at the moment a long period of unemployment. definitely time to SMLO though :bandit: