Author Topic: It's been 5 years since Tray Deee got sentenced  (Read 1333 times)

Portugoal

Re: It's been 5 years since Tray Deee got sentenced
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2010, 02:11:14 PM »
From what i've heard and read on his last interviews, Tray Deee seems like he has changed.

...until the day he snaps and you're glad you weren't around.

hahaha with thinking like that you can't leave the house no more nowadays  :laugh:

Take your pink glasses off.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »
From what i've heard and read on his last interviews, Tray Deee seems like he has changed.

hahaha with thinking like that you can't leave the house no more nowadays  :laugh:

Take your pink glasses off.

So your advice is ? :laugh:
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Trip Dee

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 02:44:16 PM »

he ain't no fuckin serial killa, and those guys weren't no fuckin schoolgirls. Men handle their buisness, and there are many different buisness and many ways to handle them. for real, are you policeman or fox news employee?

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »

It's called Jail talk.  Everybody change or gets religious when they locked up

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 06:10:25 PM »
he is no more of a criminal than a child molester...but the child rapists are treated like gods and havent done nuthin wrong...this world
child molesters do less time than a gang banger which aint right but thats what it is

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 12:44:20 AM »
I laugh at alot of you dubcnners...Muh fuckas be speakin like they so inteligent and so anti towards violence...But you glorify the music that has nothin but viloence and gangbangin...If a muh fucca beat you out ya money.. you do what needs to be done.. you handle ya business..I got mad love for TRAY DEE..Cuz use to come thru on the J and get water from the homies and be solid as he should and not a fake nigga like some of these industry bangers...
know the difference between music and reality, gangbanger

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 01:02:56 AM »
Fuck old ass Tray Deee.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 01:53:52 AM »
Sad how he said Goldie Loc has never visited him inside.

I laugh at alot of you dubcnners...Muh fuckas be speakin like they so inteligent and so anti towards violence...But you glorify the music that has nothin but viloence and gangbangin...If a muh fucca beat you out ya money.. you do what needs to be done.. you handle ya business..I got mad love for TRAY DEE..Cuz use to come thru on the J and get water from the homies and be solid as he should and not a fake nigga like some of these industry bangers...

^ C*RIDA speaks the truth!

LONDON!!

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 02:35:21 AM »
He doin his time..Like a REAL NIGGA SHOULD !!!

He didn't have a choice

lol Real talk

co-sign this

if you do the crime, do the time, tray could have ratted on other miscellaneous stuff that had nothing to do wit him or set niggas up or do other stuff feds do to make you talk to get less jailtime, he's doing his bird(prison time) like man, for real like, you get me

on another note, i don't know why heads go back in forth wit bougie square nerds on these boards, just ignore these fools, rats or whatever, there minor
"get this money by any means nessassary"

LONDON!!

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 02:36:33 AM »

he ain't no fuckin serial killa, and those guys weren't no fuckin schoolgirls. Men handle their buisness, and there are many different buisness and many ways to handle them. for real, are you policeman or fox news employee?

this is the truth

LONDON!!

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 02:45:17 AM »
...but the child rapists are treated like gods and havent done nuthin wrong...this world
child molesters do less time than a gang banger which aint right but thats what it is

qouted for 100% authentic accuracy

a 19 year old piece of shit pussy paedohille nonced(molested) two kids, minors under the age of 16, on two occasions over here in the uk and he didn't even get a custodial sentence and there was no uproar over this, it wern't even a big story

but a road brother or sister, trying to survive the social economics in this capitalist world that we live in that everyone knows the rules to, gets 10 years, 20 years, 30 years and so on and so on, but a nonce(paedophille) will get 3 seconds, 3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days or 3 months, or at best 3 years or sumthin, its riduclous, but thats just the world we live in at the moment, its crazy

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 02:59:08 AM »
Sad how he said Goldie Loc has never visited him inside.

^ C*RIDA speaks the truth!
truth my ass

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 03:21:43 AM »
Fuck old ass Tray Deee.
This is the new cool thing to do on a forum, diss rappers from the west coast that came out in the 90's or before ::)

For the sake of humanity I hope Tray Deee never comes out.
lol you don't have anything against people who have sex with dead bodies or shemales but you have something against Tray Deee?? ::) ::)

That's right.

Necrofiles don't harm people. Not when they're alive at least.
Shemales are (were) trapped in the wrong body.
Tray Deee is a criminal.
Shemales were not trapped in the wrong body, they're just fucked in the head mentally & judging from your post you wouldn't mind some sick necrophile fucking you or your mama in the ass & mouth once you 2 are dead. Ha whatever dude. Also COMPTONRIDA1 is 100% right, y'all are just hypocrites. If a rapper gets punked & does nothing back in defence he's a pussy but if he does retaliate & hurt some dude he's an idiot. Make up your minds.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 03:32:27 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2010, 04:23:20 AM »
He doin his time..Like a REAL NIGGA SHOULD !!!

a real man shouldn't do dumb sh*t like this and waste his life and other people's taxes.

he said 'real nigga' not 'real man' lol j/k

on the real. i miss traydess new tracks :/ hes dope
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:25:40 AM by JayfromTheBay »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 04:40:51 AM »
For the sake of humanity I hope Tray Deee never comes out.

Haha gast, als jij zo begaan bent met slachtoffers van wapengeweld dan hou je wel van zelfkwelling of niet? Moet een hel voor je zijn om die enge teksten in rap aan te horen...