Author Topic: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME  (Read 3786 times)

jloco53

Re: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2010, 09:45:39 AM »
PATRICK WILLIS OF THE 49ERS IS NOT 19 HOMIE HAHAHAHAHAAA
WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO TO AN AREA WHERE HE IS KNOWN, DON T WE WANT TO GET THAT MAN A SOLID FAN BASE
HOW IS HE EVER GOING TO SELL RECORDS IN COMPTON, WATTS, AND INGLEWOOD HMMMMMMMMM
  YO THIS IS BOMEDY YALL, THE SURVEY HAS BEGUN SO FAR NOBODY KNOWS THIS GUY
WE GOTTA GET THAT MAN SOME DENTAL, IF HE HAD A REAL JOB HE WOULD HAVE ALL HIS TEETH IN HIS MOUTH 

jloco53

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2010, 09:51:02 AM »
WHO THE FUCK REMEMBERS PIRU LOVE--THATS LIKE SAYING AWW SHIT WE STILL TALKING ABOUT SPIDER LOC BULLSHIT ASS CRIP SONG HE MADE A FEW YEARS BACK. WE WANNA HEAR SOMETHING THE GIRLS CAN SHAKE THEY ASS ON my dick TOO. CAN YALL IMAGINE BEING IN THE CLUB AND THE DJ THROWS ON PIRU LOVE LOL OR THAT SPIDER JOE SHIT IM A CRIP WHEN I LAY DOWN IM A CRIP IN THE STREETS. CAN YOU IMAGINE A BOMB ASS PUERTO RICAN BITCH STEPPING UP TO YOU IN THE CLUB  SAYING CHITTY BANG BANG 97 NAYBOHOOD AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
EVERYBODY GOING TO CAMEO TONIGHT TO PARTY AND IM GOING TO ASK EVERYBODY HAVE THEY HEARD OF OGREDRUM--IM GOING TO ASK MY BOY PATRICK WILLIS OF THE 49ERS. EVERYBDBOY ELSE I SEE DOWN HERE. WE RE GOING TO DO A REDRUM SURVEY

WHO SAID EVERYONE KNOWS REDRUM? WHY WOULD A FOOTBALL PLAYER KNOW REDRUM?  WHY WOULD A BUNCH OF 19YR OLDS KNOW REDRUM?  IT'D BE DUMB AND A WASTE OF TIME TO ASK RANDOM PEOPLE WHO REDRUM IS.   YOU CAN DO THAT IN HOLLYWOOD AND PEOPLE WONT KNKOW.

I'M SAYIN IF YOU SOLID FROM A SET.. YOU WOULD..ESPECIALLY IF YOU FROM PIRU, KATS NOW REDRUM 781.

BUT I AINT HERE TO ARGUE WITH EVERYONE.. JUST SPEAKIN UP FOR MY HOMEY.  IF YOU DO A SURVEY, HEAD OVER TO NICKERSON GARDENS AND DO A SURVEY.  HEAD OVER TO ROSECRANS 142 ST AND DO A SURVEY, HEAD OVER TO INGLEWOOD(ANY PART) AND DO A SURVEY. HELL, JUST GO TO COMPTON BLVD AND ASK ANY CRIP IF THEY HEARD OF PIRU LOVE.

THAT'S ALL I ASK YOU TO DO.. .AND VIDEO TAPE THIS SURVEY IN THOSE AREAS.. NOT YOUR HOLLYWOOD PARTIES OR CLUBS.  HIT THE STREETS WHERE I SAY.

Nigga i stated what i had to say i aint on here to argue wit you. I cant speak for these otha niggaz on here, but i fill what i fill you fill what you fill, cool, but if you on here trying to pursway me because of a comment i made, you better keep it movin then dog. tell your homie to keep it grindin put the music out and get his weight up!

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2010, 11:00:29 AM »
Nigga i stated what i had to say i aint on here to argue wit you. I cant speak for these otha niggaz on here, but i fill what i fill you fill what you fill, cool, but if you on here trying to pursway me because of a comment i made, you better keep it movin then dog. tell your homie to keep it grindin put the music out and get his weight up!

thats cool.. I dont know why you quoted someone else, but I'm just replying to what you said.  About ogbangas and what not.  And explaining that what I think you got misconcepted.  No he isnt asking for a hand out like you mentioned.. but you seem intelligent, ask him yourself. http://www.myspace.com/avepiru489

He will explain it.  But his grinding like any other west coast artist that aint got it like game or dpg.. just because peopel aint listening to the underground dont mean people aint doing music.. putting out is another issue as well.

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2010, 11:05:01 AM »
WHO THE FUCK REMEMBERS PIRU LOVE--THATS LIKE SAYING AWW SHIT WE STILL TALKING ABOUT SPIDER LOC BULLSHIT ASS CRIP SONG HE MADE A FEW YEARS BACK. WE WANNA HEAR SOMETHING THE GIRLS CAN SHAKE THEY ASS ON my dick TOO. CAN YALL IMAGINE BEING IN THE CLUB AND THE DJ THROWS ON PIRU LOVE LOL OR THAT SPIDER JOE SHIT IM A CRIP WHEN I LAY DOWN IM A CRIP IN THE STREETS. CAN YOU IMAGINE A BOMB ASS PUERTO RICAN BITCH STEPPING UP TO YOU IN THE CLUB  SAYING CHITTY BANG BANG 97 NAYBOHOOD AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

Real street cats remember Piru Love.  But I dont as well as any other logical person doesnt expect the new generation to know songs like that.  Any Blood or Piru would. 

You wanna hear love songs, you are on the wrong site?  am I correct?  This is a rap site.  Maybe that "pussy fight" song will help your game wid girls giving you a lap dance... hahaha

i aint from Huntaz.. shouts out to them.. Jay rock, Konkrete group and Lil Louie.  but I'm from Piru. Shout outs to the real ones on this site too.

jloco53

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
I M A REAL ONE TOO HOMIE. SO WHAT YA SAYING. YOU ON HERE SPEAKING FOR ANOTHA MAN WHO NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BUT YOU AND A FEW HOODLUMS. FUCK REDRUM AND HIS SHORT RAP CAREER

Muhfukka

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2010, 12:14:41 PM »
you little pussyholes need to shut the fuck up

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2010, 12:48:26 PM »
aite first off good lookin on returnin the comments....reason i ask you is cuz your not biased and your neutral with your comments and input = truth
and wayne many would agree wayne wasnt bangin the blood set he is bangin now when he was younger
not only that, but he was claimin to be a crip

anyway this is a funny video of the eastcoast crips dissin wayne
lol at the duke at the end

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/OnTkZt5VpAY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/OnTkZt5VpAY</a>

and why is it ok for g malone to record wit a fake gang banger? when g malone is from this coast?
and like you said he went to the south...as did mack 10 to get help from bigger artists and that didnt work...but why is that ok?
jus to get a bigger name faster and easier?
thats sad

since you mentioned it c-rida and your in here
-is it cool for jim jones, wayne, baby, gucci to pay their way thru to be bangin?
-is it right or not right that a og like redrum or anyone co-signs what they do?

if og redrum is the triple og of this blood shit....why and how can he co-sign this?
jus want to get your input in on this whole deal...

but yeah now that you mentioned its similiar to the eiht vs you and redrum vs kurupt situation

but kurupt aint really sayin nuthin in return....hes shruggin it off like whos this duke?

yeah rum goin..I aint mad at em..But shit..

yeah..Jus like Eiht scary ass is doin.. Thats there only line of defense is silence.. it can be helpful and it can hurt.. one of the 48 laws of power..Well I agree with some thing rum says..But in the reality of things..This will be an un fightable war cuz they money is long..Im pertaining to the blood situation...Baby and them got long pockets and they have some of the real ones on the payroll working..who are hood reps from cali.. But hey it is what it is.. Rum do yo thang..

wait what you talkin bout the bad azz and spider deal?

This dude is cryin more than Spider Loc when he gave us that 20 minute interview about how he hates Bad Azz cuz he wouldn't put him on. Niggas need to go read that Ras Kass interview.

I cant speak on it too tuff cuz i aint a blood or piru..But to me it is gay ass fuck for niggas like wayne to be reppin the way he do..But if he was doin his blood thing as a youth i cant say too much.. But the matter is Redrum..I respect what he says cuz..Too many niggas have recieved death penalties,gotten life or even was murdered behind the shit they are sooning to make commercial..

checc this out http://i2.tinypic.com/6q05o9e.jpg wayne and tirdman when they was crips.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »
haha i dont need to check it out
but why are game, snoop, ice cube and others not sayin nuthin
are they scared of wayne? lol
otherwise theyd speak on it...like kurupt would say
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2010, 04:18:50 PM »
bdogg211
whos really questionion street cred?
even tho hes recordin wit fake bangers? lol
and how come he hasnt been as vocal bout it til recently?
what he jus gave up and like damn thats it i give in....im goin in on kurupt, daz, snoop?

you might not question street cred, but again, if you know more about it (watch the video) it makes sense... but its more on a street level than a rap level between people. Who's recording with fake bangers? redrum?  Have you actually talked to redrum and know him or who he has recorded with? Get at him and ask him personally http://www.myspace.com/avepiru489  He will answer all your questions and who he has recorded with.

he's always been vocal about it.. have you every listened?  Dubcnn did an interview in 06, its on here too, and he talks about Kurupt.

what pushed him was that him and kurupt are relatives.  He brought Kurupt to Deathrow and got him hooked up.. But he didnt think that Kurupt would take Snoop's side when he started got at Snoop BACK IN 93.
AND FOR THOSE THAT THINK IT WAS RECENTLY HE GOT AT SNOOP... Go back to Bangin on Wax "L to the B, Blocking out the 3rd letter, before I put a slug in your sweater" (reference to when snoop did nuttin but a G thang with an LBC sweater on).  
Of course Snoop blackballed him... that is nothing new.. its been like that for years.  

Some people can put their family relationship over gang bangin... and redrum thought they could.

Kurupt and redrum were doing an album in early 09.. dont know if they named it, but it was something down the line of Mr Red, Mr Blue and Mr Black (group album).  Rum and the other dude got their shit done.. and constantly waited for Kurupt to do his part (which was sporadic). Watch the video and rum talks about bring his hard drive to Kurupts place to record.  

As far as the Game goes.. Game sided with Kurupt and told Menace to not fuck with redrum 781.  redrum 781 fucks with Bandana and Jay Ru from the same hood.  Even Jay Ru got at Menace about Game bekuz he wanted to fuck up Game on some street shit.  Menace is under Game, so he cant really do much.. Game paying his bills.  Everyone's favorite rapper aint really put on any of his artists on BWS and possibly 4 Bent would be alive today if he got him out.

When Game first came out, again explained in the interview, People wanted to get at Game.  That was Suge.. but I also heard from some people that T Rodgers wanted to get Game too.  But dont think that all of a sudden redrum wanted to get at Game.  He holla'd at him.. and it is what it is.  Game's brother and alot of the Bompton Piru's wanna get at Game too.  You just dont hear it.
---------------------------------------------

As for ogbangainthestreets... its something you probably wouldnt/couldnt understand. He talks about Piru and Blood because he lives it.. seen all the Blood rappers that kicked it off die for it.  Then these new blood rappers basically use Blood and Piru to sell records.. but never give credit to them.  See its the principle of it.. pay respects.

A simp in the rap game is someone living other peoples lives and the real simps are the people that fall for it.. that's a simp right.. someone that doesnt know much but believes things because he's a simpleton.  

He aint make excuses for not having made it in the mainstream rap game.  watch the video, he said he knew once he got at snoop, he was going against the industry.  And who runs the mainstream anyway? Its why the West coast is suffering. Not just redrum.. there's alot of talent that might never see the radio or make the millions that Lil Wayne is making.  How do others get on?  Atleast some rappers help put people on.. Lil wayne is puttin on young money.

If you watch the video.. he didnt ask for a fully extended hand.  He said he aint asking for money.. he help put kurupt at deathrow and kurupt was suppose to help him... Family reasons why.

I posted this stuff on a music website because.. its a music website... If you didnt notice, there are interviews on rappers from the West coast. he dont have to prove how certified he is.. but for the simps that dont know, of course he has to spell out for them.

He dont need to get on spider or 40 glocc's "Indie level"... because he is doing this on an indie level.  He just dont have an outlet.

Is Jay Ru still in jail?
I need 2 hear som new music from him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2010, 04:40:29 PM »
your defendin redrum and sayin hes a og n this n that...aite cool but why and how is he co-signin the fake gang bangers?
and not that kurupt is any better....cuz kurupt, snoop, daz aint said nuthin either
snoop til recently
but its like your defendin redrum and sayin kurupt owes him this and him down wit the fake gang bangers is cool....
if redrum was sayin that fake gang bangin they doin over there isnt right....youd be sayin it aint right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »
I M A REAL ONE TOO HOMIE. SO WHAT YA SAYING. YOU ON HERE SPEAKING FOR ANOTHA MAN WHO NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BUT YOU AND A FEW HOODLUMS. FUCK REDRUM AND HIS SHORT RAP CAREER

IF YOU REAL, THEN YOU'D BE ASKING PEOPLE ON THE STREETS (IN THE SETS IF YOU GET THAT) INSTEAD OF PEOPLE IN THE CLUB. YOU TRY TO CLOWN, BUT YOU AINT FOLLOW MY REBUTTALS.  TAKE YOU VIDEO CAMERA TO THE SETS AND ASK AROUND. PLEASE DO IN COMPTON AND YOU CAN SEE WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHO.. WHETHER ITS GAME OR REDRUM 781.  HOODLUMS.. AND YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU A REAL ONE.  REGARDLESS IF MY DUDE QUIT RAP OR NOT, HE'S STILL MY BIG HOMEY... AND REAL HOMIES STAND UP FOR THEM.  GAME YOUR REAL HOMEY OR YOU JUST A FAN?  AND TELL GAME I SAID WHATS UP TOO.  I KNOW HIM AS WELL AS HIS BROTHER AND HOMIES.

AGAIN, I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GETTING THINGS TWISTED, BUT I NEVER SAID YOU AREN'T A REAL ONE. YOU KEEP CHANGING THINGS LIKE YOU AVOIDING SHIT.  AND WHEN YA HIT THE NICKERSON GARDENS, INTERVIEW LIL LOUIE.. THATS THE HOMEY THAT NEEDS SOME SHINE TOO.

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »

Is Jay Ru still in jail?
I need 2 hear som new music from him.

yup. he gave me some unfinished tracks before he got in.  I'mma get him on the phone and spit too.  So hopefully he can do something.

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2010, 02:45:49 PM »
your defendin redrum and sayin hes a og n this n that...aite cool but why and how is he co-signin the fake gang bangers?
and not that kurupt is any better....cuz kurupt, snoop, daz aint said nuthin either
snoop til recently
but its like your defendin redrum and sayin kurupt owes him this and him down wit the fake gang bangers is cool....
if redrum was sayin that fake gang bangin they doin over there isnt right....youd be sayin it aint right?

I was trying to answer your questions:

since you mentioned it c-rida and your in here
-is it cool for jim jones, wayne, baby, gucci to pay their way thru to be bangin?
-is it right or not right that a og like redrum or anyone co-signs what they do?

if og redrum is the triple og of this blood shit....why and how can he co-sign this?
jus want to get your input in on this whole deal...

but yeah now that you mentioned its similiar to the eiht vs you and redrum vs kurupt situation.

So naw, he dont co-sign it.. while redrum is a real one, he's not the leader of every set.  Nor is he super Blood like many people try to make him out appear or anything like that.   I dont know all them kats history, but I can say that Gucci mane came to Sacramento and messed with the Bloods in Oak Park... he kicked it with them. 

As for the co-signing.. its a double sided sword.  This goes above alot of people's head since they were never born in the era or they really dont understand the politics behind the gang stuff. But its always been a crip industry... look at all the movies and who was the bad guys? During the 90's, while there were a ton of rappers, most were dominately crips or crip affiliated.. scc, kaution...

But who did make being Bloods POPULAR?  Compared to who made it possible and did it first? Truth is, that "industry accepted" being a blood is more common now that it used to be... hence its popularity and who all these guys jumpin on it.  Who's real or who's fake? I cant say for fact.. I urge everyone to find out if their favorite is real  or not.  But I cant knock Gucci or Waka.. since they are outta town Bloods.  We might even say Dipset (Jim Jones) are real Bloods, but they are not west coast bloods.  I've kicked it in Harlem and Bronx with some real SMM and 9 Techs.. so I got the inside on a few people that rep them. 

But co-signing and respecting are too different things. If they represent the Bloods, pay homage. It just shows that you did your homework as well as you respect what people have did before you... in a respect way, you're also keeping some legacies alive.  Even underground rappers do this for their big homies.. even if its generations before hand. 

co signing is very tricky.  I was told this on siccness.net and it made way too much sense. The industry bloods/crips have pull and power.. so you can either help yourself or fuck yourself. People use people all the time.. but there's always a limit. From what I understand, Game has beefs in the bay since he hasnt given respects to people that invested in him or what not... not saying that JT is totally honest either.
On the other hand, you can mess with someone on a certain level and get what you need out of it as well as they get something out of it too. Lil Wayne is that dude for the fact he helped Jay Rock.  He did shit with Menace and Mitchy slick recently.. and street cats were not feeling that combo.. but Lil wayne is reachin out as well as he might help those 2's movements to being more recognized.  I hope it does for menace bekuz I dont see Game putting him out like many of his artists.  menace from one of the hoods that I got alot of homies with as well as they got my back. 

On that note.. even some of the underground didnt say much since they would look like haters, as anyone that doesnt understand the politics of it.  People automatically think you hating just because you are successful.. that might be true.. but in this instance, its more of why live someone else's life and make millions... We got people dying in the streets and wasted and lost talent for that very identity theif that accured. 

One of my big homies from Crenshaw Mafia told me this, he could get at some people, even Big Wy, but the B card has never been this strong in the industry.   You got people flamed up and its accepted instead of being censored out.  This might open the doors for real Bloods and Pirus.. and that is the plus of this Industry Bloods contraversy.. But if they dont wanna  help and even hold you back.. then that's where the background check comes in to play.

Nowadays, its okay to be a snitch or a fake.. half the people accept that shit. Before its like you didnt want to be a snitch or a sell out or fraud.. but all that shit flies now.  That's a shame for anyone that's got homies that been doing music and cant catch a break. 

arubiano83

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2010, 02:49:49 PM »
i thought kurupt came to deathrow after a battle with snoop?
never heard of a *redrum* bringing him