Author Topic: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME  (Read 3792 times)

Okka

Re: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 11:58:25 AM »
this guy is a nobody and the only thing i've ever heard about this nigga was him dissing Kurupt.

You ain't never heard "Bangin On Wax"?

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 12:06:30 PM »
www.myspace.com/oyg_redrum781

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/92AVPD79Yk0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/92AVPD79Yk0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »
this guy is a nobody and the only thing i've ever heard about this nigga was him dissing Kurupt.

You ain't never heard "Bangin On Wax"?

i could never listen to those albums all the way thru.  shit was pretty corny.  "Slob 187" was my shit tho lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 07:21:24 PM »
damn redrum aint lettin go...he mad at kurupt and his homies
ask him bout baby, jim jones, wayne etc...bangin tho?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kpr1

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 08:14:21 PM »
new redrum interview

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 08:15:09 PM »
post the video on here kpr1
good lookin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 08:26:06 PM »
yeah rum goin..I aint mad at em..But shit..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 08:27:56 PM »
but kurupt aint really sayin nuthin in return....hes shruggin it off like whos this duke?

Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 08:52:47 PM »
but kurupt aint really sayin nuthin in return....hes shruggin it off like whos this duke?

yeah..Jus like Eiht scary ass is doin.. Thats there only line of defense is silence.. it can be helpful and it can hurt.. one of the 48 laws of power..Well I agree with some thing rum says..But in the reality of things..This will be an un fightable war cuz they money is long..Im pertaining to the blood situation...Baby and them got long pockets and they have some of the real ones on the payroll working..who are hood reps from cali.. But hey it is what it is.. Rum do yo thang..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »
This dude is cryin more than Spider Loc when he gave us that 20 minute interview about how he hates Bad Azz cuz he wouldn't put him on. Niggas need to go read that Ras Kass interview.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 08:56:54 PM »
since you mentioned it c-rida and your in here
-is it cool for jim jones, wayne, baby, gucci to pay their way thru to be bangin?
-is it right or not right that a og like redrum or anyone co-signs what they do?

if og redrum is the triple og of this blood shit....why and how can he co-sign this?
jus want to get your input in on this whole deal...

but yeah now that you mentioned its similiar to the eiht vs you and redrum vs kurupt situation

yeah..Jus like Eiht scary ass is doin.. Thats there only line of defense is silence.. it can be helpful and it can hurt.. one of the 48 laws of power..Well I agree with some thing rum says..But in the reality of things..This will be an un fightable war cuz they money is long..Im pertaining to the blood situation...Baby and them got long pockets and they have some of the real ones on the payroll working..who are hood reps from cali.. But hey it is what it is.. Rum do yo thang..

wait what you talkin bout the bad azz and spider deal?

This dude is cryin more than Spider Loc when he gave us that 20 minute interview about how he hates Bad Azz cuz he wouldn't put him on. Niggas need to go read that Ras Kass interview.
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010, 09:05:23 PM »
-is it cool for jim jones, wayne, baby, gucci to pay their way thru to be bangin?
-is it right or not right that a og like redrum or anyone co-signs what they do?

if og redrum is the triple og of this blood shit....why and how can he co-sign this?

but yeah now that you mentioned its similiar to the eiht vs you and redrum vs kurupt situation

I cant speak on it too tuff cuz i aint a blood or piru..But to me it is gay ass fuck for niggas like wayne to be reppin the way he do..But if he was doin his blood thing as a youth i cant say too much.. But the matter is Redrum..I respect what he says cuz..Too many niggas have recieved death penalties,gotten life or even was murdered behind the shit they are sooning to make commercial..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 09:10:57 PM »
Artist from the Westcoast is so hungry right now they want lil wayne cuz he got a buzz and all that..The whole key to his plan I think..Have niggas payin for features..But to the General public it jus looks like anotha lil wayne song..And he out shines the Westcoast artist as usual...I hate to say it but Westcost artist are desperate for recognition they allow any muh fucka who buzzin on they shit..Look at Glasses.. he doin his thang and I love it..But him and wayne did a song and it really didnt give no more of a push than he already has been doin..All I have to say is I know the real niggas is making em pay rent in some form or fashion..cuz at the end of the day..Gangbanging does involve extortion..You can have all the money..But you betta feed the sharks...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2010, 09:12:01 PM »
aite first off good lookin on returnin the comments....reason i ask you is cuz your not biased and your neutral with your comments and input = truth
and wayne many would agree wayne wasnt bangin the blood set he is bangin now when he was younger
not only that, but he was claimin to be a crip

anyway this is a funny video of the eastcoast crips dissin wayne
lol at the duke at the end

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/OnTkZt5VpAY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/OnTkZt5VpAY</a>

and why is it ok for g malone to record wit a fake gang banger? when g malone is from this coast?
and like you said he went to the south...as did mack 10 to get help from bigger artists and that didnt work...but why is that ok?
jus to get a bigger name faster and easier?
thats sad

I cant speak on it too tuff cuz i aint a blood or piru..But to me it is gay ass fuck for niggas like wayne to be reppin the way he do..But if he was doin his blood thing as a youth i cant say too much.. But the matter is Redrum..I respect what he says cuz..Too many niggas have recieved death penalties,gotten life or even was murdered behind the shit they are sooning to make commercial..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 09:17:42 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Ryan4321

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2010, 11:12:31 PM »
does anyone know the song playing in the back round during the begging of this interview??