Author Topic: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME  (Read 3789 times)

Fraxxx

Re: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 01:33:08 AM »
why all these "street niggaz" loves to write in capslock ? fuckin monkeys
They yell a lot.  SHIT IS SERIOUS!!!

lol
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

westside159

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 03:54:56 AM »
this nigga redrum just needs to quit , who is he really ?  nigga 40 years old acting like he about to take the rap game over .  give it up and get over it already

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 04:38:58 AM »
this nigga redrum just needs to quit , who is he really ?  nigga 40 years old acting like he about to take the rap game over .  give it up and get over it already

It aint no different than yo daddy 8....

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxUhlcWOREI
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 05:05:16 AM »
too many clowns in this rap game.  red is proof

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 06:37:53 AM »
haha

It aint no different than yo daddy 8....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2010, 05:17:46 PM »
this shit is so fuckin corny he cool with menace and the game is menace's boss and he is dissin game and clamin he a industry blood. gotta respect the OG but he aint runnin nothin... its 2010 not 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2010, 05:22:14 PM »
for real....haha

this shit is so fuckin corny he cool with menace and the game is menace's boss and he is dissin game and clamin he a industry blood. gotta respect the OG but he aint runnin nothin... its 2010 not 1996
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2010, 03:53:46 AM »
This dude is cryin more than Spider Loc when he gave us that 20 minute interview about how he hates Bad Azz cuz he wouldn't put him on. Niggas need to go read that Ras Kass interview.

Lol there was no crying he explained to your weird ass why he put bad azz on his ass once or twice lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2010, 09:00:38 AM »
for real....haha

shitttttttt. if redrum droppd an album and started his career off at death row .. now otha mothufuckaz b clamin he a industry BLOOD

game was a street blood unda his bro and yeah he dont bang n he is a industry blood now but why the fuck  duz dat matta wid this 50 sumthn rapper from early 90s

papa-smurf

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 03:52:27 PM »
Its 2010 and nigga sstill on this dumb ass shit,gang banging is outdated.its about getting money and liveing life,how u a grown as man and get mad because a nigga dont wonna fuck with u.man get off the next man cick and get your on shit,dont nobody owe u shit.kurupt dont owe u shit,snoop dont owe u shit,dont nobody want no grown ass man thats on that negative gang banging shit around them anyway.its 2010,grow the fuck up.gnag banging set black people back,ganging is the reason why black people dont wonna live in black communitiesgang banging dont help the black communty,yall fucked it up,gang banging fucked up evereything.shit i think the gang banging is worst then the kkk.shit gang bangers  killed more blacks then the kkk.and now u grown as man that wonna bitch.get the fuck out of here with this shit.

papa-smurf

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2010, 03:57:17 PM »
Emotional ass nigga,just another out dated low life gang banger that aint got shit to do with his time,he aint doing shit productive in life so he wonna start fucking with people thats doing something in life,people thats minding they own damn business,he wonna bring is old ass out of no where with some bullshit.man kurupt dont fuck with u because he probley know u a idiot that never grew up out of that idiotic gang banging shit.running around feeding your lil homies bullshit and haveing them go around messing with other black people.now u wonna bring that bullshit in the music indutry with u,dont nobody wonna fuck with u.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 04:16:29 PM »
rappers = celebrities/entertainers, if u still gangbangin and your a rapper, you must be shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

papa-smurf

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »
dont nobody wonna hear no out dated gang banger rap about some out dated gang banging shit.and any nigga still seriously gang banging period is shit,

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »
dont nobody wonna hear no out dated gang banger rap about some out dated gang banging shit.and any nigga still seriously gang banging period is shit,
Emotional ass nigga,just another out dated low life gang banger that aint got shit to do with his time,he aint doing shit productive in life so he wonna start fucking with people thats doing something in life,people thats minding they own damn business,he wonna bring is old ass out of no where with some bullshit.man kurupt dont fuck with u because he probley know u a idiot that never grew up out of that idiotic gang banging shit.running around feeding your lil homies bullshit and haveing them go around messing with other black people.now u wonna bring that bullshit in the music indutry with u,dont nobody wonna fuck with u.
Its 2010 and nigga sstill on this dumb ass shit,gang banging is outdated.its about getting money and liveing life,how u a grown as man and get mad because a nigga dont wonna fuck with u.man get off the next man cick and get your on shit,dont nobody owe u shit.kurupt dont owe u shit,snoop dont owe u shit,dont nobody want no grown ass man thats on that negative gang banging shit around them anyway.its 2010,grow the fuck up.gnag banging set black people back,ganging is the reason why black people dont wonna live in black communitiesgang banging dont help the black communty,yall fucked it up,gang banging fucked up evereything.shit i think the gang banging is worst then the kkk.shit gang bangers  killed more blacks then the kkk.and now u grown as man that wonna bitch.get the fuck out of here with this shit.

hahahah all in one hour, i think youre the emotional one

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 05:00:05 PM »
papa smurf, how come when snoop drops some gangsta rollin 20's crip gangsta shit...he makes the fans go crazy? haha
Cube