Author Topic: The Alchemist Confirms Eminem Working With DJ Khalil On 'Relapse 2'  (Read 374 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Alchemist Confirms Eminem Working With DJ Khalil On 'Relapse 2'
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »
where is it?

where's what Cham ?

Relapse 2; they make it seem like it's done, but i don't project this album to see the likes of 2010.

true I've kind been wondering the same thing...I hope we do in fact see it this year. It sounds like we might finally get a dope Em cd after these past couple disappointments.

ehh, i hope so & i'm excited for it, but anything you hear is lying hype.

i remember some guy (forget who, but he was a rapper or producer) & he was sayin' how Relapse (the first one) was "back to the old Slim Shady & it had "one of the darkest feels an album has ever had" & i mean, even though i enjoyed Relapse, it wasn't anything as advertised.

we're just going to have to hear the single & determine from there.
lol, i thought you were the optimistic one?

now you're starting to sound like me :laugh:

i was for the first Relapse & even though it wasn't a disappointment, to me; it still didn't live up to what people made it sound like it was going to be.

so fuck what people tell me about this second one; but i'm definitely hyped for it.

everything he's dropped/featured on since Relapse has been real dope; Forever feature, Drop The World feature, Refill, etc.

so i am optimistic about it, i'm just not listening to what anybody says about it. :P

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: The Alchemist Confirms Eminem Working With DJ Khalil On 'Relapse 2'
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »
sounds like a good idea ;)