Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Son "Baby Daz" starz in Disney Zack & Cody- Suite Life on Deck  (Read 925 times)

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
Congrats Daz, Now you have someone who can help support your drug addiction

O.G A.Geesta'z

there are two black girls in that video
i dont see a boy
 ;D
The West is Back

Sikotic™

U Must B a AZZZ Hole to talk about kidd who has more talent the U......if u have kidds or havin kiddds u better pray they dont come out gay or have  the same ass his fagott Daddy like u ....people like him give u ovaseas fans a bad name...
Let's just hope your kid has better grammar than you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

U Must B a AZZZ Hole to talk about kidd who has more talent the U......if u have kidds or havin kiddds u better pray they dont come out gay or have  the same ass his fagott Daddy like u ....people like him give u ovaseas fans a bad name...
Let's just hope your kid has better grammar than you.

he prolly writes his rhymes like that too
i wonder if daz even gots his diploma
The West is Back

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good shit Daz, The second generation of DPG...
Crazy shit, We getting old az fuck...lol

LONDON!!

all jokes aside it ain't cool to speak on anybody's kids especially over the internet, even if you hate the artist on a personal level what do their kids have to do with it? I don't have any kids but know plenty people with 'em and I know they would crack the heads of most of y'all if you ever said those sort of comments in person, and I bet nobody here would even say these type of things to Daz' face if the opportunity was there

keep doin' your thing Daz and keeping the fam right  8)

you know what your talking about fam, heads get killed out here for stepping on the wrong brother's foot let alone disrespecting mans kids

@0mi 5o
you know what your talking about too
"get this money by any means nessassary"