Author Topic: A count of involuntary manslaugter??????  (Read 392 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
A count of involuntary manslaugter??????
« on: February 08, 2010, 04:38:25 PM »
Is you serious???! The fuckkkkkkk. Where's the second degree murder charge?? FUCK is this??

FUCK that nigga.

FUCK THAT NIGGA!

Burn in Hell bitch. You don't TAKE a got damn LIFE and fuckin' get 4 YEARS!! FUCKIN' BULLSHIT. You get more years for A FUCKIN' ROBBERY. BULL FUCKIN' SHIT.

That ain't even fair!

Shoot.

JAZ

Re: A count of involuntary manslaugter??????
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 04:51:10 PM »
care to elaborate?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »
haha qt you a fool
thats the system for your and you voted for it dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 06:15:45 PM »
care to elaborate?

he's talking about Micheal Jackson doctor

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »
I'm hoping they're taking his license away in the process.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 06:23:40 PM »
why outta everyone....outta everyone in the world would someone want to kill harmless wack jacko?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

universe

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 12:35:45 PM »
why outta everyone....outta everyone in the world would someone want to kill harmless wack jacko?

Michael Jackson had better hold on to whatever money he pocketed in Japan this week during a promotional tour.

I can report today that Jackson will lose his hold on the Beatles catalog and Sony/ATV Music Publishing on May 31, 2008. That date, revealed here for the first time, is known as the "Liquidation Sale" among insiders.

And Jackson knows this. He even hired a famous law firm, White & Case, to evaluate the deal he made with Sony and Fortress Investments when he refinanced his shaky empire last year.

This doesn’t mean that Jackson won’t still owe Fortress $300 million after the liquidation sale is over. He will, but he can pay them back from the money Sony pays him to buy out their half of the music company.

Its value is somewhere between $1.1 and $1.6 billion, according to a Fortress exec who was deposed last year in preparation for a $48 million lawsuit brought against Jackson by Darien Dash, who helms Prescient Capital Group and is a cousin of hip-hop entrepreneur Damon Dash.

Recently, both Jackson and Prescient have asked the judge in New York to speed things along, and an answer is pending.

At question is whether or not Don Stabler, an accountant hired by Randy Jackson, Michael’s brother, had the authority to enter into agreements on Jackson’s behalf.

Stabler agreed to pay Prescient/Dash a nine percent fee for finding financing to replace Jackson’s $270 million at Bank of America.

Dash found Fortress, which offered over $500 million to help Jackson buy out Sony in his agreement. That much wasn’t needed, but Dash is asking for his fee on that amount.

The original Jackson-Prescient-Fortress deal went down in May 2005 while Jackson stood trial in Santa Maria, Calif., for child molestation. But, unbeknownst to anyone, the negotiations had actually begun in November 2004.

A year later, in the spring of 2006, Jackson — now bidden to Fortress — was out of money again and renegotiating his terms. Sony Music came to his rescue, but at a price: they would be able to trigger a purchase of Jackson’s entire stake, not just half of it, at the end of May 2008.

And Jackson agreed to more than just that: he also signed a promissory note with Fortress for $20 million. It comes due this October.

Selling his half of Sony-ATV back to Sony won’t be so easy for Jackson or so lucrative.

According to testimony in various Prescient depositions, Jackson could be charged as much as $250 million “off the top” by Sony for expenses they’ve incurred while running the partnership.

That would whittle down his potential $600 million windfall almost by half. A further subtraction of the $300 million loan to Fortress would leave him with little wiggle room.

Jackson, it’s also revealed in the depositions, once tried to sell his half of the company to billionaire Ron Burkle during the child molestation trial.

“I remember precisely at court in the bathroom stall with the cell phone in my hand, saying why don’t you just buy it? I want to sell it you,” Jackson said.

Burkle, Jackson said, declined, telling him he had to keep the music catalog for his children.

Jackson’s deposition in the Prescient case, which is now becoming public, is otherwise the usual symphony of “I don’t knows” and “I don’t remembers” that Jackson offers in these circumstances. It was conducted last June 12 at Jackson’s expense — possibly $100,000 — at a hotel in Versailles, France, at his request.

But Jackson is far from stupid. His answers and vagueness seem coached, but from the Marx Brothers and Abbott & Costello. At one point he starts calling the proceedings “ridiculous,” an adjective he invokes often. Asked what’s ridiculous about the case, Jackson answers: “Three Stooges.”

There is also a long debate about where he lives. He doesn’t know the address, can’t tell the difference between Bahrain, Dubai and Oman or the various palaces he’s been in. “The Muslim names are kind of confusing to me, so it’s hard,” he says.

Jackson is also fairly embittered by his experiences in the music business.

“It’s full of sharks,” he says to one of the lawyers, “charlatans and imposters. Because there’s a lot of money involved, there’s a bunch of schmucks in there.” Of course, it’s the wrong word: schmuck means, loosely, losers.

At another time, it’s implied that flashy Florida attorney Willie Gary made an offer to buy Jackson’s Neverland Ranch. Now shuttered, Neverland is leveraged by Jackson with a $25 million loan, also with Fortress.

There’s an upside to all this: Jackson, under the renegotiation, receives an annual advance from Sony of $6.5 million. He gets another $2 million under another clause. It’s not a lot for a celebrity who likes to travel, stay in expensive hotels and shut down toy stores for private shopping. But it’s nothing to sneeze at, either.

What’s interesting about all this now is that it’s no longer about Jackson. His career is finished. It’s now more about what a hot potato the Beatles catalog has become, and why its ever-increasing value has permitted Jackson to live outside the norm. It may be the wisest investment ever made by a celebrity.

Jackson should be sending thank you letters to John Branca and Frank DiLeo, his two former advisers, every day of the week.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 02:44:07 PM »
Mike Jack's doc only gets 4 yrs
Chris Brown walks free
T.I. gets last than a year

Mike Vick got totally fucked over for killin dogs lol this world is ass backwards.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 02:49:12 PM »
Mike Jack's doc only gets 4 yrs
Chris Brown walks free
T.I. gets last than a year

Mike Vick got totally fucked over for killin dogs lol this world is ass backwards.
vick didnt get as fucked over as people thought he would be

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 03:07:08 PM »

Nah though, his fuckin' lawyer said he is still practicing cuz he has 'patients', LMFAO, it really ain't even funny though so I don't know why I laughed. I don't get it Sik, whyyyyyyyy???

This shit ain't no involuntary manslaughter, where's the remorse?? Ya'll saw him? Son looked pissed.  NON-AMERICAN SPEAKIN' ASS!!

Somebody better escalate the charge I swear man.

Mike is still gettin' fucked over from the grave. I don't fuckin' believe it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
you realize michael jackson would have just gone to another doctor to get his drugs if this guy wouldnt cooperate, and even if he ran out of doctors he would buy them illegaly. the guy was a complete drug addict/lunatic, the doctor didnt murder him

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 03:12:54 PM »
^ Second degree he did. This ass waited over an hour before calling 911, while he made other phone calls, he performed CPR on the bed, he careless as fuck, and he needa get locked up, not probation!

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 03:15:23 PM »
im not saying the doctor has no responsibility for it, his greed definitely got in the way of what he should be doing as a doctor, but the point is michale jackson was basically on a crash and burn type of deal and i believe no matter who got him the drugs he was going to take them until they killed him

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 03:39:13 PM »

Nah though, his fuckin' lawyer said he is still practicing cuz he has 'patients', LMFAO, it really ain't even funny though so I don't know why I laughed. I don't get it Sik, whyyyyyyyy???

This shit ain't no involuntary manslaughter, where's the remorse?? Ya'll saw him? Son looked pissed.  NON-AMERICAN SPEAKIN' ASS!!

I wouldn't of even had a problem with the involuntary manslaughter charge if the doctor's ass didn't wait an hour to seek medical attention. That right there shows it wasn't an accident, but he knew the Profofol could of potentially done damage. For that alone they should strip him of his license. Who's to say he doesn't have another drug addicted celebrity "patient" right now that he's willing to poison for a quick payday?

It's funny because doctors who write steroid and growth hormone prescriptions to athletes get equal and even harsher sentences when they didn't even kill anybody.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 05:10:33 PM »
im not saying the doctor has no responsibility for it, his greed definitely got in the way of what he should be doing as a doctor, but the point is michale jackson was basically on a crash and burn type of deal and i believe no matter who got him the drugs he was going to take them until they killed him
Which is true, and sadly it done caught up to him, but it wasn't like heroin he was injecting into himself, so, this nigga has got to go.

I wouldn't of even had a problem with the involuntary manslaughter charge if the doctor's ass didn't wait an hour to seek medical attention. That right there shows it wasn't an accident, but he knew the Profofol could of potentially done damage. For that alone they should strip him of his license. Who's to say he doesn't have another drug addicted celebrity "patient" right now that he's willing to poison for a quick payday?

It's funny because doctors who write steroid and growth hormone prescriptions to athletes get equal and even harsher sentences when they didn't even kill anybody.
Fuckin' exactly man.

AND FOR REAL?? Doctors who prescribe growth hormones get harsher sentences?? That ain't even right. How fuckin' unbelievable man, wow.