Author Topic: KANYE WEST & TY DOLLA $IGN - VULTURES 1 (Official Discussion)  (Read 309 times)

Jay_J

KANYE WEST & TY DOLLA $IGN - VULTURES 1 (Official Discussion)
« on: February 12, 2024, 01:01:14 AM »
i liked it from start to end. my favorites are Do it, Burn, Carnival.

Rudki

Re: Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - Vultures 1 (Official Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 03:49:19 PM »
Digging quite a few songs on this tbh....production is incredible to me...

Marco

Re: KANYE WEST & TY DOLLA $IGN - VULTURES 1 (Official Discussion)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 10:37:10 PM »
Amazing production. 8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

teecee

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 09:22:19 AM »
Amazing production for the most part; I’ve never been a Ty Dolla fan but he shines on this more than Kanye.  Kanye sounds vintage on Burn though, and Good (Don’t Die) is an example of his singing well (although this song is removed from streaming now).

Most of these song a have great qualities but there are missteps on each…overall, I’d give the album a 7/10 despite poor lyrics and rapping from Kanye on most songs.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 02:32:22 PM »
Such chaotic and messy production.  Songs are so short.  There are a couple of decent songs, but guarantee people are only listening to this garbage because it's "Kanye".  If a nobody released this exact same album, people would think it's trash, but it's 'edgy' to like Ye these days so he gets a pass.  People bucking the system.  You have to have major ADD to even be able to keep up with everything going on in this album.  Matches Ye's bipolar personality, it'll give him that. 

Why Ty Dolla Sign wants to be associated with this weirdo for the next 3 albums is beyond me.  Sure he'll get some mainstream fame, not in a good way.  But in a couple years Ty will apologize and say Ye had him brainwashed in an attempt to save his career and get back in everyone's good graces.  Interesting gamble....time will tell if it works.  Hasn't worked out too well for Ye's prior girlfriends and business associates who tried the same thing. 

As hard as it is for me to write this, cause i loved Kanye's music.  Graduation Day is one of my top albums of all time.  And Common's BE and FINDING FOREVER are some of the best albums ever made.  But dude has lost all his talent and is simply trying to ride the wave of shock value instead of relying on talent, which i do think deep down he still has, he's simply lost all faith in himself and has to take these shortcuts now. 

Jay_J

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 12:57:33 PM »
Do it is a west coast banger with guest rappers, with the vibe, instrumentation and production. its so west coast. thanks bipolar freak kanye.