Author Topic: Speculation That Dave Chappelle Is An Imposter From Former Colleague/Friend  (Read 29 times)

abusive

I'm not big on the whole celebs being replaced by body doubles or clones but this clip was interesting. The only reason I really believe that they would do this is because back in the day they used to show people on TV who looked exactly like other people. There was one who looked exactly like Pope John Paul The Second and there was a Donald Trump that I distinctly remember.

He also speaks on what's it's like being in the entertainment industry and how it's not what it appears and how there's a price to fame.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yeah I saw this...

My theory is that they are now saturating the market with so many ridiculous conspiracy theories that people won't be able to tell the difference between the real ones — such as Coward-19 and Flat Earth — and the fake ones such as 2pac being a gay ballerina, Dave Chappelle being a body double, lizard people, aliens from the planet Mars, etc.

..This is one I would stay way far away from.  We are talking a once in a generational talent as a comedian.  Same thing with them saying 2pac is a fake and that he was really a gay ballerina.  It's not that easy to fake once in a generation talent.  We are talking about the greatest rapper in history and possibly the greatest comedian of the generation.  I don't believe that the CIA, WEF, Illuminati, Masons, Rockefellers, or whatever unknown entities can fake that sort of thing. 

Now if they can start to get the AI 2pac's music to be better than the music that was on 7 Day Theory or they can make the Hologram or AI 2pac perform better than 2pac at the House of Blues, then okay, or if AI can make better jokes than Chapelle then okay maybe it's easy to fake, and if we are talking about a clone, the clone wouldn't have the life experiences that actually make the comedian funny...

...but as another side point.  I heard something interesting, Mark Seargent one of the top 3 Flat Earthers said if they ever create virtual reality technology that is a better experience than real life then that will actually be the end of real life.  Because who is going to live real life when you can just hook up to virtual reality and do it.  He said they had something like this in Star Trek and he always wondered why they ever did anything else other then wait in line for that machine
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)