Author Topic: what tha fuck is wrong with you people  (Read 326 times)

HBKid_Jr

what tha fuck is wrong with you people
« on: November 30, 2002, 01:26:57 AM »
straight up,  i used to come to this board when  was really depressed cuz i had no where else 2 go.   it gave me a place to let it all out an i used 2 enjoy coming here.  now its such a negative fuckin place.  u got people tryin to put down other religions,  u got people callin others fuckin idiots cuz they aint got tha same opinion tho i cant say im completely innocent in that aspect tho i think ive gotten better,  u got people that think there better,  smarter,  an righthous than tha next man.  u got people when they get mashed on an they kno it they resort to a name calling game to help boost there ego.  i dont even wanna post here anymore b/c its such negative place now.  come on how fuckin sad is that when u gotta put down some1 else beliefs.  it aint cause u think its cuz ur religion is tha best of them all,  it cuz u finding some kinda fault in ur own faith so they gotta try an bring down some1 else.  jus like in high school when tha popular kids wasnt happy with there  generic let me be like every1 else image so they had to put down tha kid that did there own thing.  fuck those that think there better 2,  do u really think ur god admirers u for bashin another person.  an how tha fuck can u say ur smarter than some1 else here,  cuz those that got book smarts on here aint got no common sense,  no grasp on reality,  they lived a sheltered life an yet u think u better cuz u kno some country foreign policy like that back of your hand.  i kno i had come here an made negative post iin past but that wasnt to put any down,  it was for help,  it was meant to try an make me feel better.  but most of u muh fuckas come here now wit what seems to be tha soul intent to bring others down an jus bring negativity.  what fuck is wrong wit yall now.  do u like being surrounded by negativity an hatred,  fuck some yall need a serious reality check or a good ass kickin.  its 2 tha point i dont even wanna come here anymore b/c tha whole board is filled with negativity,  c'mon look at most of the people that used to post a lot,  they aint even postin anymore cuz its such a negative place now,  what tha fuck is up wit yall
« Last Edit: November 30, 2002, 01:28:41 AM by WHITE and PROUD »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:what tha fuck is wrong with you people
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 05:01:59 AM »
I gotta say this, to me...tha board has ALWAYS been full of negativity. I dont see a BIG difference now. It hasnt been ALL negativity, its been both positive AND negative. Just like life. I know where u comin from man, and i understand. I aint got nuthin personal wit anyone here, cus shit...i dont know NONE of yall personally REALLY. Ive dissed people on here plenty, but its usually in tha course of argument...or when sum1 comes outta nowhere to start beef for no reason. Dont let tha shit git to u enough tah make u leave. I mean, im SURE theres things about the board u like...or u wouldnt still be here. So jus stay, and post on tha shit that u actually like. All tha arguin n lil childish shit did use tah bug me too kinda...so thas why i jus said fukit, and mainly stayed in keystyle wit shit. And for a while, NEVER even peeped otha parts of tha board. Basically, jus take everything in. Itz all learning. Like u said, learning is so much more then book smarts. All tha different characters u deal wit on this board, is a way or learning. Even if u think that there an asshole, or irrational, or a genius, or an idiot...it doesnt matter, yur still learning SOMEthing from them. Even if it just be, how to deal with them...

OhNoIWasBanned

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2002, 05:44:10 PM »
Only a negetive place would ban such a nice guy like TimCasic...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2002, 05:46:36 PM »
Yeah, I think what it is Tom is a few Negative people stickin' out and makign the whole board look bad.  The people in question will never grow up, though, LOL so it's best to just ignore everything they say.  Maybe we need a 'block' button so we can entirely ignore posts by certain members? LOL

Peace outttttt

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2002, 06:09:08 PM »
true lots of negativity...and i know im one of them toms talkin about...but when u get (hardcore) fans of certain artists and people who dont like that artist u get lots of problems...much like me vs nas and pac fans....they seem to get real hurt and it turns out into this big ass argument...but thats a part of life...everything cant be peaceful all the time....

bez

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2002, 06:33:47 PM »
I would HATE it if you classed me as one of those people because I like you love this place and I would do everything possible to encourage people to come here join and stay because underneath it all its a great place.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2002, 06:44:04 PM »
damn i would never imagine u depressed tom ur funny as fucc so u kinda hide it lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2002, 07:03:59 PM »
Damn, you must not know tom if you can't imagine him depressed, LOL.  I can't imagine him going a week without being depressed, hahaha.  

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2002, 07:10:26 PM »
0o0o0o0o but when i see tom'z posts %80 of them are funny as hell!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2002, 10:35:10 PM »
true lots of negativity...and i know im one of them toms talkin about...but when u get (hardcore) fans of certain artists and people who dont like that artist u get lots of problems...much like me vs nas and pac fans....they seem to get real hurt and it turns out into this big ass argument...but thats a part of life...everything cant be peaceful all the time....
i actually didnt think of u at all during that topic,  i guess it was tha whole board in general.  your one of tha better posters on tha board cuz when u get into argument about something u dont have 2 resort to petty name calling like some on this board rely on doing so i got a lot of respect for you but i think u got emotional issues cause of tha way u feel bout nas an mobb deep but thats another story,  lol but i cant hate cuz u got more knowledge on rap than most of this board.  i dunno i guess that whole topic was aimed at a lot of this board.  i kno there r always goin be arguments in life,  hell it makes life exciting,  it gives life purpose.  but people come here now with tha soul intent of bringin others down

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2002, 11:55:45 PM »
the only place i understand negativity will exist is HOM cuz you got peeps debating and arguing thats the whole premise of that board

but there is no need for arguing and shit on the other boards...people need to open up an shit....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2002, 05:16:02 PM »

i actually didnt think of u at all during that topic,  i guess it was tha whole board in general.  your one of tha better posters on tha board cuz when u get into argument about something u dont have 2 resort to petty name calling like some on this board rely on doing so i got a lot of respect for you but i think u got emotional issues cause of tha way u feel bout nas an mobb deep but thats another story,  lol but i cant hate cuz u got more knowledge on rap than most of this board.  i dunno i guess that whole topic was aimed at a lot of this board.  i kno there r always goin be arguments in life,  hell it makes life exciting,  it gives life purpose.  but people come here now with tha soul intent of bringin others down
good to know it wasnt about me...but at least i was man enough to say that im guilty of such actions tho...some people arent...theyre in complete denial...now we aint never seen eye to eye about nas or mobb deep...thats a given....but i respect u alot...now i wouldnt get ina car with u...but i still respect u...ur a knowledgeable cat too...cuz before u...i never knew people in new york even liked west coast shit...i like u cuz ur openminded...but many people here arent...props to u foo....

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2002, 03:15:52 AM »
straight up,  i used to come to this board when  was really depressed cuz i had no where else 2 go.   it gave me a place to let it all out an i used 2 enjoy coming here.  now its such a negative fuckin place.  u got people tryin to put down other religions,  u got people callin others fuckin idiots cuz they aint got tha same opinion tho i cant say im completely innocent in that aspect tho i think ive gotten better,  u got people that think there better,  smarter,  an righthous than tha next man.  u got people when they get mashed on an they kno it they resort to a name calling game to help boost there ego.  i dont even wanna post here anymore b/c its such negative place now.  come on how fuckin sad is that when u gotta put down some1 else beliefs.  it aint cause u think its cuz ur religion is tha best of them all,  it cuz u finding some kinda fault in ur own faith so they gotta try an bring down some1 else.  jus like in high school when tha popular kids wasnt happy with there  generic let me be like every1 else image so they had to put down tha kid that did there own thing.  fuck those that think there better 2,  do u really think ur god admirers u for bashin another person.  an how tha fuck can u say ur smarter than some1 else here,  cuz those that got book smarts on here aint got no common sense,  no grasp on reality,  they lived a sheltered life an yet u think u better cuz u kno some country foreign policy like that back of your hand.  i kno i had come here an made negative post iin past but that wasnt to put any down,  it was for help,  it was meant to try an make me feel better.  but most of u muh fuckas come here now wit what seems to be tha soul intent to bring others down an jus bring negativity.  what fuck is wrong wit yall now.  do u like being surrounded by negativity an hatred,  fuck some yall need a serious reality check or a good ass kickin.  its 2 tha point i dont even wanna come here anymore b/c tha whole board is filled with negativity,  c'mon look at most of the people that used to post a lot,  they aint even postin anymore cuz its such a negative place now,  what tha fuck is up wit yall

This is classic.  A post permeating with negetivity telling others to be more posotive.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 03:19:59 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2002, 12:03:50 PM »
^^^ LMFAO!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2002, 03:43:45 PM »
yaeh, but being negative about negativity is actually a positive, if you ever took Algebr... Oh! I forgot, they didn't teach you anything in school, my bad.