Author Topic: Why doesnt Snoop Dogg sign Bishop Lamont to Priority?  (Read 967 times)

805Cyclone

Why doesnt Snoop Dogg sign Bishop Lamont to Priority?
« on: February 12, 2010, 12:08:44 AM »
Dude is a free agent and would be a good fit on priority. It would be good to get someone young westcoast artists on there.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Why doesnt Snoop Dogg sign Bishop Lamont to Priority?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 12:40:00 AM »
lol @ Bishop being considered young
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:41:36 AM »
how old is bishop lamont now? like 33 or sumthin...... he aint that young no more.
i hope this doesnt start into a bitching thread about snoop not wanting to sign him.
bishop lamont talked it up so bad that his situation was the best at aftermath, bla bla bla, so why did he leave aftermath then?
now he says he's so happy to be off aftermath, so he better start concentrating on making his money with releasing mixtapes, and doing shows, and not start complaining that snoop wont sign him.
its quite ironic that the same time game started getting back together with dre,... bishop was getting dropped.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 02:44:38 AM by ironmike »

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 03:00:39 AM »
Bishop Lamont time is over, dude was coo back in 04/05/06 now he no more interesting

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 03:02:52 AM »
Dude is a free agent and would be a good fit on priority. It would be good to get someone young westcoast artists on there.
because priority is a bullshit label ;)

Bishop Lamont time is over, dude was coo back in 04/05/06 now he no more interesting
you don't like his street albums?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 03:34:54 AM »

Waste of beats imo, I think Bishop's flow/delivrance was declined after 2006  :(

Okka

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 04:45:40 AM »
Is this thread a joke? Y'all really think Snoop Dogg will ever even fuck with Bishop Lamont after that track where said that "Your second album is Tha Doggfather, i aint gotta say no more". I don't think Snoop never even worked with dude or even liked him.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 05:16:17 AM »
^
shows how stupid bishop lamont is. tha doggfather was a dope album, and even though doggystyle was much better, it still shits on anything bishop lamont has done

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 05:28:43 AM »
Is this thread a joke? Y'all really think Snoop Dogg will ever even fuck with Bishop Lamont after that track where said that "Your second album is Tha Doggfather, i aint gotta say no more". I don't think Snoop never even worked with dude or even liked him.
Bishop used to be around Snoop

Waste of beats imo, I think Bishop's flow/delivrance was declined after 2006  :(
i respect that, but there must be some newer songs that you like.
check this topic if you're interested:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=214601.0

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 06:12:10 AM »
I think that would be good 2 if Snoop signs Bishop to Priority. That would be a good look.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 06:25:20 AM »
why sign to a label and sit there like you waitin for your order to be served.....but know it wont be
they jus usin snoops name to bring attention to the label for pop artists sales
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 09:03:51 AM »
He was on Aftermath for years.  He did his best to create a buzz on his own, and didn't really make it.  If he can't do it on Aftermath, he can't do it on Priority. 

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 09:15:37 AM »
Bishop used to be around Snoop

i respect that, but there must be some newer songs that you like.
check this topic if you're interested:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=214601.0

hehe +1 Imma check it then ;)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 09:27:15 AM »
I don't get the point of this thread, just because there's a west coast mc who is a free agent, why should Snoop sign him just because of that?

Okka

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 09:31:25 AM »
I don't get the point of this thread, just because there's a west coast mc who is a free agent, why should Snoop sign him just because of that?

Most of the threads on the WCC section these days have no point :D