Author Topic: i need some help and advice  (Read 773 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: i need some help and advice
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:29 AM »
Just quit!!! Couldn't do it any longer. I'm free!!!
yes!

damn you fuuucked up...i know ppl that have been outta work for the last year...and you quit a job you aint gettin no JSA

bez

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2010, 08:43:19 AM »
That maybe so but I was too unhappy there. It was awful. I would rather clean streets than do that, seriously. What's JSA?

JAZ

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2010, 08:53:22 AM »

Invincible

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2010, 08:55:34 AM »
That maybe so but I was too unhappy there. It was awful. I would rather clean streets than do that, seriously. What's JSA?

Job Seekers Allowance. You are not gonna get paid shit. You need to find a job ASAP unless you have enough money to cover yourself being unemployed for a while. I get a whopping £200 a month JSA. I've been unemployed for 5 months now and I'm no closer to getting a job. But you have better things for your CV than me so you are probably more likely to get a decent job than me.

Matty

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »

Job Seekers Allowance. You are not gonna get paid shit. You need to find a job ASAP unless you have enough money to cover yourself being unemployed for a while. I get a whopping £200 a month JSA. I've been unemployed for 5 months now and I'm no closer to getting a job. But you have better things for your CV than me so you are probably more likely to get a decent job than me.

i been getting JSA for about 5 months now....kinda fradulent cause im not actually looking for a job at all, just making up shit :laugh:

using the cash to fund my activities, but will have to find a job for real soon ;/

JAZ

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2010, 09:04:50 AM »
you are all a bunch of bums.

Invincible

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2010, 09:15:19 AM »

Job Seekers Allowance. You are not gonna get paid shit. You need to find a job ASAP unless you have enough money to cover yourself being unemployed for a while. I get a whopping £200 a month JSA. I've been unemployed for 5 months now and I'm no closer to getting a job. But you have better things for your CV than me so you are probably more likely to get a decent job than me.

i been getting JSA for about 5 months now....kinda fradulent cause im not actually looking for a job at all, just making up shit :laugh:

using the cash to fund my activities, but will have to find a job for real soon ;/

I get none of that money to myself so I can't afford any luxuries. I really want my PS3 fixed, but don't want to spend money on it getting fixed as its not necessary. I'm under paying my mum to live at home. Best thing is, next month I've got an MOT. Truth is I'm quite happy not working, but really need to be.

Matty

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2010, 09:34:55 AM »

I get none of that money to myself so I can't afford any luxuries. I really want my PS3 fixed, but don't want to spend money on it getting fixed as its not necessary. I'm under paying my mum to live at home. Best thing is, next month I've got an MOT. Truth is I'm quite happy not working, but really need to be.

damn. car is major expense. gave up having my own ride quite a while ago when i quit my last job....

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »

Job Seekers Allowance. You are not gonna get paid shit. You need to find a job ASAP unless you have enough money to cover yourself being unemployed for a while. I get a whopping £200 a month JSA. I've been unemployed for 5 months now and I'm no closer to getting a job. But you have better things for your CV than me so you are probably more likely to get a decent job than me.

word their real funny about giving you anything if you quit a job...even if you do you wont get anything for about ten weeks and they are prone to fuckin up payments...you'd rather clean streets?? atm you'd be lucky to get that unless u know someone who works sites and then you might get a day here or day there

times is hard

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »
i was pretty lucky when i quit my job as the place i worked was blacklisted at the job centre, so i managed to get paid full JSA for about 6 months. but in that time i couldnt find another job and ended up going back  :-\

good luck in finding something else bez, it aint easy just now

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ikke

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »
REAL G'S LEACH OFF THEIR PARENTS UNTILL THEY ARE 30

bez

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2010, 03:26:23 PM »
Well I'm thinkin about fucking off for a year now anyway, aus or somethin.

Matty

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2010, 09:05:30 PM »
Well I'm thinkin about fucking off for a year now anyway, aus or somethin.

sounds like a good idea. im thinking of relocating away from the uk for good. shits going steadily downhill here...

westsiderider323

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
REAL G'S LEACH OFF THEIR PARENTS UNTILL THEY ARE 30

hell yea fuck what ya heard