Author Topic: So since Slap Back leaked  (Read 2728 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So since Slap Back leaked
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »
this is dope.....its not bangin but crooked went in on snoop damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 05:49:43 PM »
LMAO at you guys getting butthurt about this song leaking.  I'm sure all of you have plenty of illegally downloaded music.  Haha don't get so emotional over it just cause you dream of crooked I teabagging you.  Fuck man, I guarantee you guys have unauthorized leaks of snoops music, yet you are not complaining about it.  Get the fuck outta here.

Man you're a vet on this forum, you know how gay these side takin muhfuckas are sometimes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 05:51:01 PM »

oh for sure, Snoop has never been dissed this hard on wax..."allow me to introduce the nigga who aint dropped nothin hot since gin and juice...this is snoop: FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE, FO SHEEZY NEPHEW, damn thats the niggas first verse AND his next two"

but the fact some ahole is leaking this and trying to make it look as if Effex leaked it is fucking bullshit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
damn dopest song from crooked to leak prolly lyriclly the best song of his to leak to date...but why are you makin it seem like its a personal attack on effex?
not to say effex or that site is a nobody, but why or how would it hurt him/them?
the song was leaked cuz its been anticipated for a long time by so many..otherwise you think they did this on purpose? lol

oh for sure, Snoop has never been dissed this hard on wax..."allow me to introduce the nigga who aint dropped nothin hot since gin and juice...this is snoop: FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE, FO SHEEZY NEPHEW, damn thats the niggas first verse AND his next two"

but the fact some ahole is leaking this and trying to make it look as if Effex leaked it is fucking bullshit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »
well in that case, all props go out to my dude G.O.D. Pt. III

http://www.zshare.net/download/72494515cedd99b9/

Can we keep this to PM's man? No offense, but I don't want another pointless beef between Crooked I and Snoop happening again. Plus, whoever leaked this did it to cause trouble.
Thx for quoting his link ;)

Okka

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 05:56:29 PM »
damn dopest song from crooked to leak prolly lyriclly the best song of his to leak to date

Are you talkin' about "Slap Back" man?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2010, 05:59:31 PM »
yeah the beat aint all that but lyrically after a couple listens....crooked was slaughterhousin some doggs from his castle...(at the time)
your not feelin this?

damn dopest song from crooked to leak prolly lyriclly the best song of his to leak to date

Are you talkin' about "Slap Back" man?
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2010, 06:31:33 PM »
it's def not crooked's best lyrical display...that would be "My Life 2.0"
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »
your not feelin this?

Yeah, it's a good track but it def aint Crook's most lyrical though. It was hyped too much though when it wasn't leaked.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 06:36:01 PM »
haha i knew someone would think i said best lyrical song...nah nah nah
and my lfie 2.0 aint it either but im sayin outta all the leaks this is the best
all the leaks from his albums that were shelved etc....
and again the beat is nuthin special and im for the dope muzik but he went in...he was mad at snoopafly back then....

it's def not crooked's best lyrical display...that would be "My Life 2.0"
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »
the song sounds so much better untagged, that's for sho.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »
how do you know? lol
Cube

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 07:07:47 PM »
nice, i've been wanting to hear this for years now

thanks for the leak Boss Board

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2010, 07:15:35 PM »
so how did this track leak?

it was posted in a thread here on the dub but it was deleted right as I was responding. luckily i still had the zshare link open  8)

so you take pride in the leaking of this song that isn't authorized by the creator?

wow...

lol @ moral police over here. have you ever bootlegged a cd? get off your high horse

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010, 07:21:23 PM »