Author Topic: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc  (Read 3449 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 09:15:02 PM by YaKno7 »

lil murda show

Re: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 09:48:52 PM »
hmmm i knew 40 was lying about somethin,i wonder whats gonna happen next? :stir: and whats the name of that song in the beginning cuz it was banging...

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 10:06:16 PM »
40 got caught with his pants down haha
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 10:06:29 PM »
so scared of a camera

lil murda show

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 08:38:18 AM »
so the camera footage was live??? 40 glock is a cornball for that,(paris hilton ass negro) cuz he loves the camera lol!

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »
I like this guy, he seems very real.

But damn, 40's whole street cred is crumbling, Big Paybacc even co sign the Menace.

I've noticed how 40 haven't adressed any of this on his Twitter.

Probably wishing it'll go away, plus he might be in serious problems if he air out Paybacc and SPI.

40 Glocc, you are done homie, it's a wrap

jloco53

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 10:20:13 PM »
this shit is bologna nigga payback is a bologna ass nigga
he talking about 40 with cameras what this fat nigga talking about
he had cameras--just think i was in his serial lyricist video shoot then he weeded out everybody who was talking shit about him on here but E and then he shot that gay ass video looking for me. Crash and them set this shit up and it was a publicity stunt i told yall about the lil wayne shit long time ago
how niggaz was pretending nobody wanted to hear from the source. Why is this nigga speaking about some shit that happened a year and a half ago
when hes talking about him and spider had the muscle did yall see those little niggaz at the end of the video crips run california what we re they going to do
he s acting like he was going to do something and get mad at 40 glock stop it nigra. your cd will never come out mine will. that old ass rocawear shirt 6xlt that they only sell at tj maxx marshalls and burlington coat factory old fat fuck

jloco53

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 10:24:54 PM »
you didnt like me why was I on your video set if you dont like being around fake niggaz
you dont like 40 glock how come you didnt tell him that why yall at the blueroom and hanging out
you get mad cause he had the camera BUT YOUR FAT ASS GETS EXCITED ON HIS CAMERA 7:08-7:15 OF THE VIDEO HERE'S THE LINK JUST FAST FORWARD IT YOU SEE BIG PAYBACK GET ALL EXCITED TALKING THAT GUNIT CRIP SHIT NIGGA I THOUGHT YOU WERE BAYMACK
think before you speak fatboy--another thing 40 has said low key since that whats yo problem came out i told him it was a spider diss record he said he will never put out graveyard shift fuck spider--ahahhahahaahhahahahhahaha

D/A Original

lil murda show

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 10:32:39 PM »
NORTH HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT COMING SOON...

lil murda show

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »
this shit is bologna nigga payback is a bologna ass nigga
he talking about 40 with cameras what this fat nigga talking about
he had cameras--just think i was in his serial lyricist video shoot then he weeded out everybody who was talking shit about him on here but E and then he shot that gay ass video looking for me. Crash and them set this shit up and it was a publicity stunt i told yall about the lil wayne shit long time ago
how niggaz was pretending nobody wanted to hear from the source. Why is this nigga speaking about some shit that happened a year and a half ago
when hes talking about him and spider had the muscle did yall see those little niggaz at the end of the video crips run california what we re they going to do
he s acting like he was going to do something and get mad at 40 glock stop it nigra. your cd will never come out mine will. that old ass rocawear shirt 6xlt that they only sell at tj maxx marshalls and burlington coat factory old fat fuck
ALL I KNOW IS PAYBACC HAS ASK YOU TO COME TO MULTIPLE SHOWS HE'S HAD TO EXPRESS URSELF IN PERSON ON HOW U FEEL ABOUT HIS WEIGHT, HIS ATTIRE AND HIS FINANCES BUT U SEEM TO DECLINE EVERYTIME  :sshh: YOU ACT LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED OR SOMETHING LOL CUZ MEN DONT ACT LIKE YOU AND NIGGAS WONT TAKE U SERIOUS UNTIL U SHOW UR FACE CUZ ALL U ARE  IS A COMPUTER VIRUS,AND THEM LIL NIGGAS I BET HAD BIG CANNONS I PROMISE U THAT CUZ I DONE HEARD ABOUT PAYBACC IN THE STREETS AND SO HAVE YOU THATS WHY U STAY ON HERE TALKING LIKE A FAT BITCH GOSSIPING...

jloco53

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 10:58:19 PM »
i here you and im glad you have been following along and able to give me feedback like a bitch and i ll make ya girl pussy squirt at my next show
i ve had shows too motherfucker and i just seen your honey crash with his fiance a couple a weeks ago and he didnt want no problems
if youcatch these rap niggaz by themselves they re likel y to bite their own tongue stay outta grown folks bidnezz bitch 

jloco53

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 11:01:09 PM »
its not about fighting the whole incident with payback was a publicity stunt homie
- i was in his video
-the video crash wanted me to do bigpayback looking for me
-then crash didnt do what he said he was gon do business wise
-so i told him i ll air out yall business
and thats what i did its a publicity stunt spider aint been out since with a new album and payback sitting at home chillin not taking care of his daughter

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 05:58:30 AM »
its not about fighting the whole incident with payback was a publicity stunt homie
- i was in his video
-the video crash wanted me to do bigpayback looking for me
-then crash didnt do what he said he was gon do business wise
-so i told him i ll air out yall business
and thats what i did its a publicity stunt spider aint been out since with a new album and payback sitting at home chillin not taking care of his daughter

a cuhz stop lieing nigga u know i know the bus. u are bitch it just that ur bitch u call cuhz out he was going make u famous that what u eric is for someone to take to the next level.and when u at paybacc video u was crash gofor cuhz tell you get shit that what u was there for keep it 1000 nigga

jloco53

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 06:29:54 AM »
thats funny how this gay nigga del amo i was comes in when theres a payback or spider thread, he know who i am but scared to announce himself tell ya honey crash congrats and i ll ce at the wedding-he said he dont like cameras but if he beats me up or shoot me they we re filming right. shut yo gay ass up and go put in work nigga
Why niggaz dont address shit right away you dont like 40 way back in july of 08 come out with another video just like you did the big maniac but you know it was me the whole time video stop frontin old fat ass pussy ass nigga

jloco53

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 06:33:51 AM »
why get mad at 40 for not putting out graveyard shift but not mad at 50 cent for never putting your cd out and telling young buck he wont put out your shit
spider scared of 50 cent he met his match
all that shit he popped about suge i promise spider would not have done that back in 96
old faggot ass chump 20320 avalon blvd im going to the store today