Author Topic: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc  (Read 3453 times)

lil murda show

Re: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 06:45:30 AM »
i here you and im glad you have been following along and able to give me feedback like a bitch and i ll make ya girl pussy squirt at my next show
i ve had shows too motherfucker and i just seen your honey crash with his fiance a couple a weeks ago and he didnt want no problems
if youcatch these rap niggaz by themselves they re likel y to bite their own tongue stay outta grown folks bidnezz bitch 
i dont know crash so i dont care about all that,u should have handled the lad if thats the case,dont talk about it be about it chump and if u had shows u should have told paybacc to come thru pussy if u wanted that fade but you all talk maggot...

lil murda show

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 06:50:31 AM »
thats funny how this gay nigga del amo i was comes in when theres a payback or spider thread, he know who i am but scared to announce himself tell ya honey crash congrats and i ll ce at the wedding-he said he dont like cameras but if he beats me up or shoot me they we re filming right. shut yo gay ass up and go put in work nigga
Why niggaz dont address shit right away you dont like 40 way back in july of 08 come out with another video just like you did the big maniac but you know it was me the whole time video stop frontin old fat ass pussy ass nigga
from what i heard it was addressed in 08 mr. know it all why u think graveyard shift aint came out??? them niggas is not afraid of 40 glock lol, by the way sir how old are you cuzz u stay calling folks old but i bet your up there in age too...

lil murda show

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 07:00:51 AM »
why get mad at 40 for not putting out graveyard shift but not mad at 50 cent for never putting your cd out and telling young buck he wont put out your shit
spider scared of 50 cent he met his match
all that shit he popped about suge i promise spider would not have done that back in 96
old faggot ass chump 20320 avalon blvd im going to the store today
all that man did was speak the truth,like it or not, you always got some hoe shit to say and to keep it real we dont know what 50 cent and spider-locs situation is like,we all are spectators with opinions which dont mean shit to them just know that the artist that you hate on for no reason 9x outta ten are probably doing better than you anyway and that goes to EVERYBODY,the difference with you is that u claim to know the niggas you on here bitching about so i should'nt be hard for you to tell them the same hoe shit in person but u wont cuz your a coward who days are numbered 8)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2010, 10:16:06 AM »
heck am i seeing here?
e bangin on dubcnn? is this west coast? SMH

jloco53

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
the difference is i ve been around all these niggaz and last time i heard somebody got slammed and it wasnt me. i could give a fuck its funny how you mention me but spider joe was on his website and thisis50 talking about i am a professional football player who didnt make it to the nfl who got cut, but how did he get his info about that dammmmmm
im just wondering somebody was thinking about me to know about my nfl business-my thing is stop vouching for niggaz you dont know you sound like a nigga who sits at home and watches old spice 1 videos and was like dam this nigga is a real gangsta i look up to him. how you know shit was addressed to 40 glock punk-you dont know a motherfucking thing nigga. lil boo wanted to scrap with spider for popping all that shit on that whats ya problem track but spider didnt want it last time i heard, see they didnt tell you that huhhh i am indastreets. go get my album nigga im a successful businessman homie got my own shit tons of money. and laughing at you

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 01:22:53 PM »
heck am i seeing here?

;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 02:02:06 PM »
heck am i seeing here?

hell naw this ain't the west ....we might not get along but the true born and raised west don't be on this shit.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lil murda show

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 04:57:50 PM »
the difference is i ve been around all these niggaz and last time i heard somebody got slammed and it wasnt me. i could give a fuck its funny how you mention me but spider joe was on his website and thisis50 talking about i am a professional football player who didnt make it to the nfl who got cut, but how did he get his info about that dammmmmm
im just wondering somebody was thinking about me to know about my nfl business-my thing is stop vouching for niggaz you dont know you sound like a nigga who sits at home and watches old spice 1 videos and was like dam this nigga is a real gangsta i look up to him. how you know shit was addressed to 40 glock punk-you dont know a motherfucking thing nigga. lil boo wanted to scrap with spider for popping all that shit on that whats ya problem track but spider didnt want it last time i heard, see they didnt tell you that huhhh i am indastreets. go get my album nigga im a successful businessman homie got my own shit tons of money. and laughing at you
there u go fibbing again lol,im pretty sure if lil boo wanted to fight spider it would have happened, dont act like spi turns down fades...

jloco53

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »
like who are you homie newwestcoast.com nigga i aint hiding behind the computer im out here nigga, crash told me he didnt want no problems he just trying to be a dj and take care of his kids. i know da bidness out here homie post yo pic nigga or something stop hiding lil nigga what hood you from i bet yo big homies know me lil homie

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2010, 07:15:51 PM »
like who are you homie newwestcoast.com nigga i aint hiding behind the computer im out here nigga, crash told me he didnt want no problems he just trying to be a dj and take care of his kids. i know da bidness out here homie post yo pic nigga or something stop hiding lil nigga what hood you from i bet yo big homies know me lil homie

Why don't you take your own advice & post YOUR picture up here if you're well known....That is unless you have something to hide or YOUR HIDING  ;)

jloco53

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2010, 07:22:26 PM »
shut yo bitch ass up nigga stay outta hood bidness you a nobody but a dubcnn worker nigga you spend more time on here then you get pussy
you should have went to miami for the superbowl nigga get out somewhere niga i dont need to post a pic niggaz already know me nigga i know all ya favorite rappers
nigga i got pics wit snoop, e 40, soopafly, daz, kurupt, redman methodman, ll, list goes on nigga shut up homie get back to the topic
why did he speak on this 1 year and a half. im going to recite lil wayne verse on my new mixtape soowhoop gang and if you aint in it then you in a food chain
soowhoop gang if you aint in it then you in a food chain. i sent big payback this message on his myspace

jloco53

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 07:25:36 PM »
i dont get payback he say fuck blackwallstreet and game and rick ross on his raps but he speaks on menace hmmmmmmmmmmmm
ssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhoooooooooooooooooooooooop

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »
shut yo bitch ass up nigga stay outta hood bidness you a nobody but a dubcnn worker nigga you spend more time on here then you get pussy
you should have went to miami for the superbowl nigga get out somewhere niga i dont need to post a pic niggaz already know me nigga i know all ya favorite rappers
nigga i got pics wit snoop, e 40, soopafly, daz, kurupt, redman methodman, ll, list goes on nigga shut up homie get back to the topic
why did he speak on this 1 year and a half. im going to recite lil wayne verse on my new mixtape soowhoop gang and if you aint in it then you in a food chain
soowhoop gang if you aint in it then you in a food chain. i sent big payback this message on his myspace

You coulda came harder than that "Loco". You seem to spend alot of your time on here as well....
If you choose to air shit out in a Public forum be prepared to deal with the heat. I really don't give a fuck if you've posed for pictures with Curious Gerorge, Captain Kangaroo & Fred Flintstone as well. I'm sure the world is patiently waiting for you to recite another niggas verse on your wacktape. Quit yappin' on niggas & go VISIT them  ;)
Please remember NO picture NO credibility.  

jloco53

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »
fast forward to 3 mins 50 secs im about to bring this song back suwhooooooooooop gang if you aint wit it then you in a food chain http://www.mediafire.com/?ajme1n3sljj everybody burn this on cd i love it and why is this nigga bumping lil wayne if he dont like his music hello hello deyknow
im about to put this on my mixtape im about to get some reputable bloods on the remix

jloco53

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 07:35:51 PM »
oh trust me i can take the heat and love it but can payback and spider take the heat noooooooooooooooo hahaha ask spider loc who posted pics of him and his fat ass girlfriend on thisis50 heheheeeeeeeeee that nigga was mad that night he was like i dont give a fuck if you call the carson pd im going to get you lol
suuuuuuuuwhoop gang