Author Topic: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc  (Read 3440 times)

MOON KNIGHT

Re: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 07:43:46 PM »
oh trust me i can take the heat and love it but can payback and spider take the heat noooooooooooooooo hahaha ask spider loc who posted pics of him and his fat ass girlfriend on thisis50 heheheeeeeeeeee that nigga was mad that night he was like i dont give a fuck if you call the carson pd im going to get you lol
suuuuuuuuwhoop gang

You really are into posting pics & shit about other niggas. You seem mad suspect homie. You come off like an ex-girlfriend on that stalker shit. You've been on here bitching about this for years now. Shouldn't you have handled this problem by now  ??? 

jloco53

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 07:47:51 PM »
not really cause its all a publicity stunt
question spider loc when is 50 cent going to put out your album his response

Reply by SPIDER LOC on December 12, 2008 at 7:51pm
    HOPE IT DROPS SOON

ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on thisis50 heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but your mixtape is definitely coming out everymonth fuckin nerd where is spider loc now anybody heard from him, if you aint hot you cant just jump back in the rap game when u want too

jloco53

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 07:51:36 PM »
look at spider loc amazon rank for his first cd Amazon.com Sales Rank: #239,502 in Music  dammmmmmm me and my niggaz sitting here cracking up right now we on one
psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh suwhoooooooooop gang

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010, 07:52:41 PM »
like who are you homie newwestcoast.com nigga i aint hiding behind the computer im out here nigga, crash told me he didnt want no problems he just trying to be a dj and take care of his kids. i know da bidness out here homie post yo pic nigga or something stop hiding lil nigga what hood you from i bet yo big homies know me lil homie

Why don't you take your own advice & post YOUR picture up here if you're well known....That is unless you have something to hide or YOUR HIDING  ;)

He's not going to do that
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 08:33:59 PM »
what preme babygirl what it do a i seen the funny shit on the banning carson black alumni checc this shit out these nigga know he live in DA with his mother but he got this gay ass picture talking about he live in beverly hill look at this shit http://banningcarsonblackalumni.ning.com/profile/ERICWHITFIELD

jloco53

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 08:37:33 PM »
all you haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im a boss handle my bi and i got the same guns like ti
supreme you said you seen me in carson now you dont know me hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
suwhoop gang if you aint in it then you in a food chain--

suwhoop gang if you aint wit it you in a food chaing
if baby aint a 5 star gangsta why nothing happened -so they had a meeting for 40 glock to not go live he did it anyways
so thats the excuse why nothing happened cause the camera was involved and yall believe and celieve that huhhh
pshsssssssssss a tisket a tasket anigga got his ass kick these niggaz are a joke man im tellin you bruh
somebody should have whooped on 40 for having the camera but then payback at about 7 mins in the video he jumped on camera and introduced himself wowwwwwww oh wowwwwwwwwwwww

jloco53

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 08:48:22 PM »
del amo stop hiding succa i know this is big jaano you aint foolin nobody tell crash when i saw him with his fiance why he all kisses and hugs i just dj now and he was with milachi lol yall niggaz is suckers

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 09:01:11 PM »
I GLAD U KNOW WHO I AM SO U KNOW LIKE I KNOW UR NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:08:50 PM by DEL AMO »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 09:20:01 PM »
what preme babygirl what it do a i seen the funny shit on the banning carson black alumni checc this shit out these nigga know he live in DA with his mother but he got this gay ass picture talking about he live in beverly hill look at this shit http://banningcarsonblackalumni.ning.com/profile/ERICWHITFIELD

What it do homie long time no hear.....stayin active!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 09:25:54 PM »
I saw the real Ewhit in C-arson at the spot that I'm faithful to and if I was a messy bitch I would've found dude with no problem and got'em dealt with for threatenin me  on here but I know that's not him 'cause he was so slick and smooth when I was solo. Ain't no need to fake the funk with a chick that's 5'2 115 lbs not givin a fuck about life....real talk! So the only way I'm goin to believe that's Ewhit is if he needs to be mentally evaluated. Grown ass men playin these stupid ass games ...leave me out this shit u faggot ass fuckin each other on the low ass niggas!

all you haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im a boss handle my bi and i got the same guns like ti

if baby aint a 5 star gangsta why nothing happened -so they had a meeting for 40 glock to not go live he did it anyways
so thats the excuse why nothing happened cause the camera was involved and yall believe and celieve that huhhh
pshsssssssssss a tisket a tasket anigga got his ass kick these niggaz are a joke man im tellin you bruh
somebody should have whooped on 40 for having the camera but then payback at about 7 mins in the video he jumped on camera and introduced himself wowwwwwww oh wowwwwwwwwwwww

I
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:45:35 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2010, 09:31:54 PM »
fast forward to 3 mins 50 secs im about to bring this song back suwhooooooooooop gang if you aint wit it then you in a food chain http://www.mediafire.com/?ajme1n3sljj everybody burn this on cd i love it and why is this nigga bumping lil wayne if he dont like his music hello hello deyknow
im about to put this on my mixtape im about to get some reputable bloods on the remix

and what mufucka claims D/A original but to talk that blood shit???? Please knock it the fuck off u punk alias mufucka like I said stop fuckin bringin up my name.

KOOLBEANZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 09:32:55 PM »
Paybacc one of da realest niggas in the game...and he reppn the 818!

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2010, 09:45:05 PM »
I saw the real Ewhit in C-arson at the spot that I'm faithful to and if I was a messy bitch I would've found dude with no problem and got'em dealt with for threatenin me but I know that's not him 'cause he was so slick and smooth when I was solo. Ain't no need to fake the funk with a chick that's 5'2 115 lbs not givin a fuck about life....real talk! So the only way I'm goin to believe that's Ewhit is if he needs to be mentally evaluated. Grown ass men playin these stupid ass games ...leave me out this shit u faggot ass fuckin each other on the low ass niggas!

I
WOW PREME THAT HOW CUHZ GET DOWN THAT WHAT HIS PROBLEM IS DAM
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:50:08 PM by DEL AMO »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 09:48:36 PM »
Who? Ewhit has no problem with lil' ol me.

I saw the real Ewhit in C-arson at the spot that I'm faithful to and if I was a messy bitch I would've found dude with no problem and got'em dealt with for threatenin me but I know that's not him 'cause he was so slick and smooth when I was solo. Ain't no need to fake the funk with a chick that's 5'2 115 lbs not givin a fuck about life....real talk! So the only way I'm goin to believe that's Ewhit is if he needs to be mentally evaluated. Grown ass men playin these stupid ass games ...leave me out this shit u faggot ass fuckin each other on the low ass niggas!

I
WOW PREME THAT HOW CUHZ GET DOWN THAT WHAT HIS IS PROBLEM DAM
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:52:00 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 10:04:53 PM »
I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT U HE HAS A PROBLEM THAT LAST PART ABOUT HIM ON THE LOW LET NIGGA KNOW THAT CUHZ GOT PROBLEM