Author Topic: do you believe in love?  (Read 1941 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: do you believe in love?
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2010, 10:12:34 AM »
guys love still exsist............you will find it,it most likely will come looking for you............

you really only find love when youre not lookin for it.  Write that down.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2010, 11:42:05 AM »
okay I will write that down and you write this one:it will never be the one you expect...........

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2010, 09:16:54 PM »
yeah true ive been with woman....i never imagined bein with....things happen for a reason?

okay I will write that down and you write this one:it will never be the one you expect...........
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2010, 10:23:24 AM »
love exsists differently in each other..........and Get yo walk on,it is never who you expect because you would think this person could possibly never like you and then you find their heart open

and love is wonderful.................

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2010, 10:27:45 AM »
yeah true ive been with woman....i never imagined bein with....things happen for a reason?

lol yeah...heavy drinking.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture