Author Topic: "New" Danny Boy album "It's About Time" lol really... WA/DR  (Read 1487 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: "New" Danny Boy album "It's About Time" lol really... WA/DR
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2010, 08:53:10 AM »
Ive bought every release by wideawake so far,even down and dirty and I will continue to.The only way the company is going to make it is through support,fuck that download shit,you know damn well no matter how much you like it you wont pay for it.Even though theyve made mistakes and some of their decisions make me scratch my head,something is better then nothing.I want the crooked i albums and lbc and etc,a swoop g album would be amazing.Hopefully they release those albums but the only way their going to get to them is people supporting it.Everyones dreams are coming true getting to hear all this death row music and yet all people can do is continue to complain.Sure some of these tracks sound unfinished,thats because tehy are unfinished their just tracks sitting in the vault.If they touched them up people would complain they arent autentic anymore.
that's your choice, but it's not like the company really gives a fuck about the people that want to hear the music, so the support argument is bullshit.

honestly i'm not interested in their releases, as i think they'll put out bullshit anyway + the best stuff will probably remain unreleased due to contracts/legal issues

Invincible

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2010, 09:03:39 AM »
Just give me Street Life in CDQ and I'll be happy with Wide Awake.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2010, 09:31:39 AM »
they should just release it and move on quickly and then try 2 cross promote it with something that has a broader appeal (whatever that is).