Author Topic: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...  (Read 1456 times)

eNgIeS

Re: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2010, 03:35:27 AM »
Let's name Koch Releases that sold more then BISD.

I'll start off with:
Jim Jones - Hustlers Pome
DJ Khaled - We The best

LOL, this is after 50 Cent dissed Khaled (for no reason other than him being associated with Ross) saying that when he flopped its "We Depressed". Lol yet that suposed flop sold more than his album. Just deserts for 50. His ego got way too big

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 10:15:31 AM »
personally though BISD was 50's best album after GRODT.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 10:22:23 AM »
lol

i know you wanna be a lil hater and say poor 50 so bad but he takes a shit all over critics even pro ones doing tv interviews on him

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »
Game needs to do what he do and 50 needs to do what he do, but they both need to move the fuck on! Dre and em and iovine should have never backed one with out backing the other one in the first place. they should have stayed neutral.  50 need to let niggaz that dont want to be on his label out so they can do what they need to do. Buck need to pay 50 back also, and he wants his own lane and needs it. yayo and banks want to continue to be employees so let them do them. All them other niggaz thats afilliated with 50 that he aint fuckin wit need to move on and get they own lane as well!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2010, 01:50:01 PM »
Let's name Koch Releases that sold more then BISD.

I'll start off with:
Jim Jones - Hustlers Pome
DJ Khaled - We The best

LOL, this is after 50 Cent dissed Khaled (for no reason other than him being associated with Ross) saying that when he flopped its "We Depressed". Lol yet that suposed flop sold more than his album. Just deserts for 50. His ego got way too big

How long ago did those albums come out, I wouldnt be surrised if 50 and The Units total sales equalled more than the whole Koch catalogue

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »
Game needs to do what he do and 50 needs to do what he do, but they both need to move the fuck on! Dre and em and iovine should have never backed one with out backing the other one in the first place. they should have stayed neutral.  50 need to let niggaz that dont want to be on his label out so they can do what they need to do. Buck need to pay 50 back also, and he wants his own lane and needs it. yayo and banks want to continue to be employees so let them do them. All them other niggaz thats afilliated with 50 that he aint fuckin wit need to move on and get they own lane as well!

+1, truth

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2010, 09:42:27 PM »
personally though BISD was 50's best album after GRODT.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2010, 11:09:55 PM »
What goes up must come down.

Just like how Ja Rule's run in the game was falling when 50 was rising, and now 50 cant sell units even with the unbelievable amount of money and hype put behind his projects.

GangstaBoogy

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6G3A4L6S0&feature=channel
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2010, 11:11:48 PM »
wassup wit' people saying 50 flopped with BISD, y'all r still talking about it to this day and from what i've seen the album gets mixed reviews but mainly on the positive side.  That new video "Do U Think About Me" is pretty tite, especially with Vivica in it lol.  In my eyes 50 and the BISD album are in a pretty good position, you realize this nigga's been in the game for 10+ years now right.  

Ok couple of things here, first, 50 is  the sole reason why people judge artist based on their record sales so I don't feel sorry now that he's taking a dose of his own medicine.

If you like "Do You Think About Me" then you have a freshly shaved vagina between your legs.

Its not fair to say he's been in the game 10 years. His debut album dropped in 03. If were going to include the grinding years then you have to add a lot of years to every artist.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6G3A4L6S0&feature=channel
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2010, 01:05:21 PM »
wassup wit' people saying 50 flopped with BISD, y'all r still talking about it to this day and from what i've seen the album gets mixed reviews but mainly on the positive side.  That new video "Do U Think About Me" is pretty tite, especially with Vivica in it lol.  In my eyes 50 and the BISD album are in a pretty good position, you realize this nigga's been in the game for 10+ years now right.  

Ok couple of things here, first, 50 is  the sole reason why people judge artist based on their record sales so I don't feel sorry now that he's taking a dose of his own medicine.

If you like "Do You Think About Me" then you have a freshly shaved vagina between your legs.

Its not fair to say he's been in the game 10 years. His debut album dropped in 03. If were going to include the grinding years then you have to add a lot of years to every artist.

He was a figure in the industry when How To Robb dropped though

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2010, 05:57:02 AM »
im from south africa, trust me 50 does NOT have an investment in a diamond mine here !!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

ok
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2010, 07:02:57 AM »

y, bcuz 50 is talking about man's favorite subject.... (*women*).  the beat is smooth and the STORY he's telling is good.  it's doesn't sound completely like everything else out there.  truthfully (and this isn't just a jab at u only) but males who always have this super hate bias towards tracks like that whether it's "bedrock" or "say ahhh" just don't get pussy.  being a bad song and being a listenable song are TWO DIFFERENT things.  people always confuse the two.  "do you think about me" is definitely listenable, if u would actually listen to the song and what the nigga's sayin.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2010, 07:10:13 AM »
game will prolly have better sales, but does that mean its a better album?
album sounds wack so far
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2010, 08:41:03 AM »
true.

i'm just saying, that i don't see Game go platinum easily (worldwide is possible)
No such thing as platinum worldwide

im from south africa, trust me 50 does NOT have an investment in a diamond mine here !!!!
Just because you're from there doesn't mean you know everything that goes on in the entire fucking country...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: ok
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »

y, bcuz 50 is talking about man's favorite subject.... (*women*).

no, because GangstaBoogy is a notorious Game fan. :P :D