Author Topic: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...  (Read 1459 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2010, 07:54:37 PM »
really wack song....50 should be embarrased for lettin them put that out

Damn bro that shit goes, bass like a mahfucka

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2010, 08:24:26 PM »
beemer, benz, bently?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »
beemer, benz, bently?

yeah bro that sht goes hard on a nice system, banks sounds a lil lazy but the track goes, was cranking it at a party sat, was mean

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2010, 09:33:34 PM »
to each is own but song is really bad.....extremely bad
theres at least 100 banks songs better than that song...at least
dont ask me to name every single one of that 100, but ill start namin.....
start wit his first album...and pre that jus like 50

theres prolly a gang of traxx i like you dont but this one is really bad....its beyond bad even
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2010, 09:34:40 PM »
This is how 50 feels right now.

This video is a little over the top.  Banks & Yayo bigging up Beamer, Benz, & Bentley a little bit too much for my liking.  Dope track but it hasn't really made significant waves.

I think no one pays attention to 50's words. Many thinks he be fronting. the boy says he makes more money outside music. End the story.

Would you rather they knock the BB or B? I mean they bigging up the song cause the crowd reaction was crazy to them, plus the song is big on the streets.
I think it's time we separate records that are big mainstream, big underground. It's big underground right now. it sold 38k on iTunes ALONE first week, no promo video. Some payola, videos and this single would be a certify hit. So i think Banks got all the right to amp the song considering the success.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2010, 10:44:04 PM »
No, it's moving pretty good for an "underground" track.  My only real issue with G-Unit is their obvious hypocrisy.  I enjoy the majority of their music and I'm often defending them on these forums.  My issue today when I see them bigging up the independent route is compared to their past stance where all they did was talk shit about other artists who went the route they're going through now.    They should just admit they're talking shit about people they don't like instead of trying to justify why they were once speaking ill on the non-major route.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2010, 03:05:28 AM »
No, it's moving pretty good for an "underground" track.  My only real issue with G-Unit is their obvious hypocrisy.  I enjoy the majority of their music and I'm often defending them on these forums.  My issue today when I see them bigging up the independent route is compared to their past stance where all they did was talk shit about other artists who went the route they're going through now.    They should just admit they're talking shit about people they don't like instead of trying to justify why they were once speaking ill on the non-major route.
what goes around, comes around ;)

MediumL

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2010, 03:10:47 AM »
Tbh compared to his previous high status 50s lost A LOT of relevance but compared to other rappers 50s still top 10 in popularity.

Name 10 rappers that could sell more than him. Maybe Nicki Minaj, maybe Luda.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2010, 05:03:38 AM »
Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye, Lil Wayne, T.I., Drake, Young Jeezy, Game, Ludacris, , Rick Ross, Nas...

MediumL

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2010, 05:17:28 AM »
Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye, Lil Wayne, T.I., Drake, Young Jeezy, Game, Ludacris, , Rick Ross, Nas...

You think Nas will sell more than 50? Same with Game?

I dunno depends on how big their singles are. If they both had a song that charted the same as Baby By Me i dont think theyd sell more than 50.

But even if they all were able to do 400k is 400k in nowadays climate irrelevant. If it is then shit 99% of rappers are irrelevant.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:21:55 AM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:21 AM »
but 50 could sell more than those rappers....seems like scope pulled the plug
Cube

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2010, 08:00:17 AM »
Just in reply to some people saying they respect 50 because he's 'got money', I really couldnt give a fuck how much money he has, all I know is his music is shit and has been for years so he's irrelevant to me. I don't spend money to listen to his bank statements, I spend it on music, and his music is quite frankly gash.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2010, 09:57:12 AM »

I hear you, but there were a specific context when they knock independent artist. it was time when that was needed, cats who had big hit yet had to resort to independency, Fat Joe/Lean Back etc...
The indy their praising is still not the route them dudes went, they doing it on their own, i mean did you know that Interscope was or still and independent label? That's the stance their taking, not a "let's go to Koch". 50 said in his book he's starting a freestanding label, he is being his own "Koch". That's not the same, but i do understand what you're saying, despite the context

Plus during the comptetition, they were in the better position, and now they can still claim to be in the better position, but lets see when Banks album come out this summer.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2010, 10:17:47 AM »
y don't you guys email gunit?I will give you the email you want it.................

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2010, 11:45:55 AM »

I hear you, but there were a specific context when they knock independent artist. it was time when that was needed, cats who had big hit yet had to resort to independency, Fat Joe/Lean Back etc...
The indy their praising is still not the route them dudes went, they doing it on their own, i mean did you know that Interscope was or still and independent label? That's the stance their taking, not a "let's go to Koch". 50 said in his book he's starting a freestanding label, he is being his own "Koch". That's not the same, but i do understand what you're saying, despite the context

Plus during the comptetition, they were in the better position, and now they can still claim to be in the better position, but lets see when Banks album come out this summer.

I too read the comment mentioned by Robert Green & Curtis Jackson in the 50th Law.  I'm anticipating G-Unit to be transformed into an actual record label instead of an subsidiary.  Without looking too much into the details it makes the most business sense.  I imagine 50 Cent & G-Unit made very little money from the sales of any of the albums.  The majority of it went to business people at Interscope.   Yet, I still have issues with their slight contradictory positions they vocalized in the past and currently.   

Like I mentioned I'm wondering if the reason 50 has been quiet if he's transforming G-Unit records into a label or if he's just views music as his personal hobby and a business venture destined to little capital profits or if he doesn't care and is just investing in movies.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks