Author Topic: New Crooked I - Backfire Freestyle  (Read 498 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: New Crooked I - Backfire Freestyle
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 07:49:10 AM »
game = god
crooked = goes to church on sundays to listen to ^^^^the god speak to one become a cob god of his own

Crooked I is fucking insane; lmfao @ 10 replies to this ill shit & Game's thread of just anticipation is at 18 pages. :laugh:

Even tho GYWO is tha homie but this statement is just LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 06:10:11 PM »
haha be easy ep..it was a joke
jus want the game groupies to cum since this would be the only time for em to....

game = god
crooked = goes to church on sundays to listen to ^^^^the god speak to one become a cob god of his own

Crooked I is fucking insane; lmfao @ 10 replies to this ill shit & Game's thread of just anticipation is at 18 pages. :laugh:

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 06:14:45 AM »
jus want the game groupies to cum since this would be the only time for em to....

game = god

Homie i had a feeling that  you are joking, you allways come up with stuff like that, i was just keepin it on the level :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 06:28:27 AM »
haha yeah come on g anythin to get the cheerleaders goin
while game was signin up to be a crip....before he became a blood.....crooked was slaughterin muffuccaz wit his flow back then durin the death row era and even before that and still to this day crooked will and does outrap game by millions of planets in distance

game = god

Homie i had a feeling that  you are joking, you allways come up with stuff like that, i was just keepin it on the level :)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 11:02:49 AM »
tight tight track! listened to it once last week thought it was cool, then today listened to it about 3/4 times and this is good shit! like the way he slowed down the track! creative stuff

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 07:06:42 PM »
game = god

what the fuck