Author Topic: White Fraternity Mocks Black History Month With “Compton Cookout”  (Read 2298 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

since this shit...they had a program on a University funded television show that claimed the Black people on campus were being ungrateful and used a racial slur (they didnt say what it was) to describe them.  A cardboard cutout was found at the studio with the words Compton Lynching written on it.  And just a few days ago someone found a noose hanging in the library on campus.  Theyve held a couple demonstrations from what I know....where some students from SDSU, USC, and other universities came down to show support.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

since this shit...they had a program on a University funded television show that claimed the Black people on campus were being ungrateful and used a racial slur (they didnt say what it was) to describe them.  A cardboard cutout was found at the studio with the words Compton Lynching written on it.  And just a few days ago someone found a noose hanging in the library on campus.  Theyve held a couple demonstrations from what I know....where some students from SDSU, USC, and other universities came down to show support.

Somebody need to point out how they're taking being enrolled at a University as a joke and causing havoc because this display of racism is showing how ungrateful they are!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Somebody need to point out how they're taking being enrolled at a University as a joke and causing havoc because this display of racism is showing how ungrateful they are!

UCSD is full of spoiled brats.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

I had the opportunity to do the program I'm in now at UCLA down at UCSD instead. Even though I love being in Daygo (no homo) because its nice down there, something about the campus vibe and the people going there made me change my mind.

Now I'm really happy I stayed in LA. I might've been hanging from a tree right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I had the opportunity to do the program I'm in now at UCLA down at UCSD instead. Even though I love being in Daygo (no homo) because its nice down there, something about the campus vibe and the people going there made me change my mind.

Now I'm really happy I stayed in LA. I might've been hanging from a tree right now.

Yeah, the Campus at UCSD looks nice...a lot of trees and shit lol Its in a rich ass neighborhood.  But I dunno....seems boring as hell.  Kinda Brady Bunch. 

Hey Sik....itd be funny if you called the campus, inquiring about the school. Tell em you are considering transfering from UCLA.  Let them know youre Black...but pretend like u know nothin about all the shit thats been goin on.  Just ask them a bunch of race related questions about the campus.  How many Black students there are?  How are race relations on campus?  Is there a large BSU?  Do they sell Apple or Sweet Potato pie in the cafeteria? lol Record that shit and post it on Youtube

Sikotic™

Yeah, the Campus at UCSD looks nice...a lot of trees and shit lol Its in a rich ass neighborhood.  But I dunno....seems boring as hell.  Kinda Brady Bunch. 

Hey Sik....itd be funny if you called the campus, inquiring about the school. Tell em you are considering transfering from UCLA.  Let them know youre Black...but pretend like u know nothin about all the shit thats been goin on.  Just ask them a bunch of race related questions about the campus.  How many Black students there are?  How are race relations on campus?  Is there a large BSU?  Do they sell Apple or Sweet Potato pie in the cafeteria? lol Record that shit and post it on Youtube
LOL That's a good idea. That shit would be funny.

UCSD is right in La Jolla, right? I only went there once for an interview, but I forgot the exact spot it was in.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LOL That's a good idea. That shit would be funny.

UCSD is right in La Jolla, right? I only went there once for an interview, but I forgot the exact spot it was in.

yeah right in La Jolla.  Im sure u know....like UCLA, a good medical school.  But I think u made a good choice with UCLA.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
I can see why these black folks would complain but as the saying goes...TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME!

i dont think the intentions of these white kids was bad but how often do black people make fun of whites? i mean they make movies and music videos literally INSULTING white people, and the whole joke about dick size which is proving that its not true, etc.....

THEN u have BET and other black made movies where they portray THEMSELVES as ghetto and stereotype themselves, so u cant be mad if thats what the world thinks of u.  its something ur promoting urself.   so i dont really feel bad. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
i dont think the intentions of these white kids was bad but how often do black people make fun of whites?

Uhhh. ???

And how does music videos insult white people?

Black people do not go out of their way to insult white folks. Like lil white boys do to try and be 'funny' or try to be 'cool' or some gay shit like that.

Sikotic™

I don't think most black college students are trying to perpetuate stereotypes by portraying themselves as "ghetto" or "hood". Quite the opposite, amigo.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
i dont think the intentions of these white kids was bad but how often do black people make fun of whites?

Uhhh. ???

Black people do not go out of their way to insult white folks. Like lil white boys do to try and be 'funny' or try to be 'cool' or some gay shit like that.

oh come on, do i need to give u examples?  idk they always try to show white people as corny and black people as cool, etc...they have this grudge to punk white people

Uhhh. ???

oh come on, do i need to give u examples?  idk they always try to show white people as corny and black people as cool, etc...they have this grudge to punk white people

You know that most of the time those shows/programs/etc where Black comedians or actors are making fun of white people....the show/program/etc is funded by a white person/people? lol.

Had that party been thrown by Black folks...or the university funded program been hosted by Black people...this wouldnt be such an issue.  The other thing is, it isnt just the events themselves. Its the fact that minority students have felt there was racial tension on that campus for years...the events just drew attention to it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I don't know how black kidds punk white people. When I went to school I didn't see black kids tryin' to 'mock' the 'way white people talk'. I didn't see black kids make fun of the way 'white kids' dress.

I used to have white male teachers in my High School mock.. us, his own fuckin' class. 'Yo, this is madd wack son'. Even used to punk the Puerto Ricans. He put the Puerto Rican Flag in the Flag Pole thang in the classroom. Teacher mocking the way we speak, shit ain't cool.

I went to an all white school in middle school before for a short ass time.. I couldn't believe the SHIT they did. I used to see white boys, put them book socks or whatever the fuck they was, stretch book covers on they heads as du-rags, using they fingers as guns, sayin' 'yo what up my nigga, what up nigga' to me. Teachers never did shit. Never said shit. NEVER. Walk into a fuckin' inner-city school though nigga, walk into there!! Shit.

There's a difference between an all-in-fun-joke and mocking.

Sparegeez

College life can seem segregated as fuck at times. I just don't think white people notice it as much as the minority does

College life can seem segregated as fuck at times. I just don't think white people notice it as much as the minority does

especially on a Black/White issue where only 2% of the campus is Black lol