Author Topic: Zoo Babies" Want To Fade Menace! "If You Want To Take It Further. We Got Guns"  (Read 1204 times)

jloco53

i can speak on this shit cause  i know all these niggaz real talk

lil murda show

no you dont cuz if u did niggas would know you and you would have been in intensive care by now...

jloco53

shut yo bitch ass up nigga, you seen the big maniac vs big payback video you bitch ass nigga
big payback came on  here addressing me--del amo know who this is and so does that bitch nigga smeeze
spider loc spoke on me on his own website so stop it cuzzzzz and crash said some shit cuzz do i gotta post the shit for you nigga
this is all publicity stunt nigga----intensive care ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhaahaaahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
thats funny how big payback was all kisses and  hugs at his video shoot and at the club in long beach then he tries to play me like a hoe
say niggaz is fake and goofy on his big maniack video heheheeeeeeeeeee publicity stunt
yea yalll see me on that 40 glock video that was me at the video shoot
now with 40 glock they chillin at the blueroom kicking it and he mad cause 40 glock went live and then he mad cause graveyard shift is not coming out
but this man was on the 40 glock and lil wayne video saying this big payback gunit west gunit crip
niggaz is phony and those who want to know the truth spider loc is neva coming back out and he lost so much money putting out his last 2 cds
thats why his 3rd album baymaac keeps getting pushed back they gave this nigga the advance long time ago but he cant find no distribution for the cd
and now it might not even get released

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
damn jloco really know the biz, he must really know somebody cuz spider did get an advance for the BAYMAAC CD along time ago!!! jloco is the truth and everything he say is real!!!
i talked to crash and he said they can't find distribution. how do you find out all this inside info, like the paybacc vs maniac thing being a publicity stunt?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Dont mean shit.  I know a lotta niggas, who cares.  You still gossippin.  What kinda toilet paper does 40 wipe his ass with?!  Can you let us know?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
menace has alot of fades to catch to get to 40glocc ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cali Buddz

menace has alot of fades to catch to get to 40glocc ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

40 is a scared bitch.

8)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Doesnt look like it ::) ::) ::) ::) menace lied said 40 didnt get out the truck ;D ;D ;D ;D menace vid blogging and didnt do anything to 40 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 feature Quote:

Cali Buddz

looks like a bitch to me when you ask your friends to fight for you lmao

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
GUNS ARE FOR NIGGAS WHO SCARED TO FADE.. SHOOTIN ANYONE DONT MAKE YOU TUFF..
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
no name ass niggaz trying to get brown points, smh
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
no name ass niggaz trying to get brown points, smh

You say that but same goes for menace and scoolboy q 40glocc is smart for Turning the tables on menace ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D he getting exactly what he is doing except i think zoolife is going to really go there when they see him no gettin punked then running to the net like menace lieng about 40 didnt get out the car when he know 40 got out that car especially if he had a gun?menace has no cred to his story ::) ::) ::) ::)
 feature Quote:

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Why you always cheesin whenever you post about 40?? Faggot.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
^Why you always cheesin whenever you post about 40?? Faggot.

u want me to cheese for u homo ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 feature Quote:

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL SO HOW DOES 40 OWE HIM A FADE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HOW CAN U OWE A TOTAL STRANGER A FADE!!NOW HE HAS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICIN

40 didn't know Game, Lil Wayne, Tyga, or Plies and he went at all of them FIRST for publicity which he failed at, and sounds like that last part is talking about 40  :camp:

Zoo Life shit talking on the internet is more played out than when rappers used to flash guns on Smack DVDs

ZOOLIFE IS WHAT all these rappers doing video blogs about them want to be its easy to see they went from all of you not knowing them to they are the topic and subject of your day when it comes to westcoast rappers or the industry period ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 feature Quote: