Author Topic: Zoo Babies" Want To Fade Menace! "If You Want To Take It Further. We Got Guns"  (Read 1205 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Ronny

lame ass niggaz

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Blood$

"I don't know any nigga who goes to rob and bring his camera to the crime scene" - Plies  ;D

The_Offence

Damn i lost even more respect for 40, my nigga how the fuck you got niggaz catching fades on your behalf over some shit you started its a one on one do you really need to get these niggaz involved in a one on one fight ...what kinda faggot ass shit is that,you running up on plies,baby and all these lil niggaz when a nigga from your coast want to catch a fade you sending other niggaz to catch the fade for you, thats some hoe ass shit ..its not like menace got his homies making videos wanting to catch a fade with you he said it himself, he never got anybody involved, nobody else is riding his beef for him not eeven the blackwallstreet niggaz got involved he doing this alone, you got other niggaz involved cuz you scared nigga , you scared everybody will finally see the bitch in you, to catch a fade is nothing nigga what fuck is a fade, niggaz fight all the time in clubs anywhere my dude... im not even a black wall street fan but i respect menace for the way he's dealing with the situation on some 1 on 1 shit, thats real nigga shit B, your on some sucka ass moves,  bitch nigga type shit getting other niggaz to catch a 1 on 1 fade , what the fucks wrong with this nigga , these zoo life niggaz sounding lame as hell talking about my nigga won't fight you because your a nobody, what the fuck  ? nigga if you on the street and a nigga disrespect you you taking flight on that boy it don't matter if you know him or not who the fuck says tthere not fighting someone because they don't know them ? do you only fight people you know ? the skater nigga you rolled up on for wearing red did you know him ?  this nigga just made him self look like a total bitch ass nigga ....scared to catch a fade so he sending his homies while he out making lame ass videos to post on the net...these niggaz talking hard when it's time to throw down these dudes talking about your a nobody im not fighting you :D , wait is this the same nigga that saiid he made some blackwallstreet pussies run :D thats some hoe ass shit... niggaz are starting to see 40 for what he truly is a fronting ass nigga, he talks the talk and let other niggaz walk for him, the type of bitch ass nigga to jump you when he's 20 deep and when you catch him alone he don't want no drama, EVEN SPIDER AND HIS PEOPLE SEE THIS NIGGA WHAT HE IS, HOW THE FUCK A SO CALLED REAL NIGGA CALLING OTHER NIGGAZ OVER A 1 ON 1 FADE  :D :D :D MY GOD THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A HOT SEC THIS NIGGA IS CALLING PEOPLE TO CATCH A FADE FOR HIM OVER A 1 ON 1 FIGHT WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT KINDA SHIT, WHAT KINDA GANGSTA DOES THAT HOE ASS SHIT, IF ITS A LIL YOUNG NIGGA VS A OLDER DUDE THEN I CAN SEE WHY HE WOULD CALL OTHER NIGGAZ BUT 40 OLDER THAN MENACE

MY GOD THIS NIGGA IS A BITCH!!!!!!!, YA'LL WEST COAST NIGGAZ GOT THIS DUDE PUSHING THE LINE FOR YOU NIGGAZ  :D WORD THIS NIGGA MAKING YA'LL LOOK LAME, CALLING OTHER NIGGAZ OVER A 1 ON 1 FADE  ;D

this dude has always been scared to get down 1 on 1 remember when that nigga schoolboy q from hoovers called him out for a one on one he didn't want it either
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:59:14 AM by The_Offence »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
YEAH I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR 40 GLOCK...HOMIE JUS NEED TO FIGHT..WUS THE GUNS FOR.. GUNS ARE FOR NIGGAS WHO SCARED TO FADE.. SHOOTIN ANYONE DONT MAKE YOU TUFF..Now they gonna go to jail behind it..to much air play about violence...Yeah I bet all them niggas aint as tuff as they seem on youtube in the LA COUNTY JAIL....Baker Row is calling for you niggas..These are the same niggas we stickin up on early 5 am pill call ..when the cell doors open up for 4 minutes...

ZOO LIFE HAS LOST ALL RESPECT FROM ME...My whole issue is why do the wear L.A. hats and they from Colton IE..L.A. Dont even fuck wit I.E. Like dat...COMPTON,WATTS or L.A. Dont get along with I.E. since they wanna make it a gu thang and a gang thang...They dont wanna see us...

jloco53

that same nigga boo called out spider loc for a fade over whats ya problem and spider had no response- but yall dont hear that behind the scenes stuff

ThaRealSupreme

that same nigga boo called out spider loc for a fade over whats ya problem and spider had no response- but yall dont hear that behind the scenes stuff

I didn't know he took a shot a Boo in that song
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blood$

yeah I just remembered Schoolboy Q the other day, 40 didn't even want it with him and just ignored him like a bitch... I guess that's why he's still talking, only it's about other rappers as always  :laugh:

triple6 where you at to run your dicksucker to defend your homegirl 40?

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
DAMN  8) 8) 8) 8) :o :o :o :o :o :o looks like the zoolife and all the real gangbangers in the streets are with 40glocc LIL boo is fresh out jail "MENACE"dont want that fade!!lol!! DID U CLOWNS FORGET 40 DOES NOT KNOW MENACE AND MENACE DID ALL THIS FOR A PUBLICITY STUNT!!LOL SO HOW DOES 40 OWE HIM A FADE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HOW CAN U OWE A TOTAL STRANGER A FADE!!NOW HE HAS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICIN. looks like shots fired man down time. menace went too far wit his blogs 40 glocc is from a real gang and when u have a prob wit some1 from a real gang you have a prob wit that whole gang!!so if u are not a street person you wouldnt know that!! this not the playground children menace got what he wanted 40 said he not responding to him or schoolboy q bcuz  it only helps them BOTH OF THOSE 2 NO BODIES JUST POP UP MAKIN DISS SONGS ON 40 AND TALKIN LIKE THEY KNOW HIM AND NONE OF THEM KNOWS HIM AND HE DIDNT KNOW HIM  so now lets enjoy this show!! ZOOLIFE! 8) 8) 8) 8)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jloco53

SUPREME YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING YOU AINT OUT HERE LIKE THAT SO SIT DOWN BITCH. I WAS AT THE BLING BOOTY AND BULLETS LAST NIGHT AT MY ALMA MATER UCLA. SHOUT OUT TO NIPSEY FOR FUCKING WIT YO BOY ON SOME REAL SHIT. TRIPLE 6 SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP MENACE IS FROM FRUIT TOWN AND THEY ARE ACTIVE HOMIE. 

jloco53

40 GLOCK WAS MAKING DISS SONGS ABOUT THE GAME FOR NO APPARENT REASON FOR THE LONGEST TIME
40 WANTS THE FADE OVER SOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP GANG AND IF YOU AINT IN IT THEN YOU IN A FOOD CHAIN
THEM NIGGAZ IS GAY

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
SUPREME YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING YOU AINT OUT HERE LIKE THAT SO SIT DOWN BITCH. I WAS AT THE BLING BOOTY AND BULLETS LAST NIGHT AT MY ALMA MATER UCLA. SHOUT OUT TO NIPSEY FOR FUCKING WIT YO BOY ON SOME REAL SHIT. TRIPLE 6 SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP MENACE IS FROM FRUIT TOWN AND THEY ARE ACTIVE HOMIE. 

Well not too real 40 said he asked him where he was from and he wass scared to say it
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

You needa calm yo UCLA ass down.  Fuck is yo problem?!  You goan fuck around and have a heart attack on this board tryin so hard.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"