Author Topic: new group - Warren G, bLAcnick, Bad Lucc, and Holy Mos  (Read 571 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: new group - Warren G, bLAcnick, Bad Lucc, and Holy Mos
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 11:17:06 AM »
The whole agreement was Snoop enlisted Soopafly to train these two (Lucc and Damani) and teach them to become better rappers and better bitch checkers.  After the Dubb Union album dropped, Fly went to Snoop and said 'I ain't wasting no more time on these two, they ain't got it and i'm wasting my good beats on these fools'. So Fly dropped those two like a bad habit and never looked back.  Why do you think Fly hasn't been on anything those two have done since the Dubb Union album dropped?  And snoop's been trying to hold Fly down from day 1.  Now he basically just pays Fly to stay at home and not release anything so Snoop won't have him to compete with.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 11:20:48 AM »
ohhh noooo!!! not another wack ass group!!

I agree Warren is really struggling damn.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 01:24:06 PM »
Fuck the haters anything Warren G puts down is worth play.

Just keep the beats smooth cuzzin!

Mista Rosa

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 02:40:39 AM »
i dont see the point of those 213 requests while nate is only able to lift his head...  :-\

cause warren said they had enough nate material in the vault to make another 213 record.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 09:25:23 PM »
damn thats sad that a rapper has to ride off another rappers success cuz he cant do it anymore...and that other rapper is strugglin wit what happened to him

i dont see the point of those 213 requests while nate is only able to lift his head...  :-\

cause warren said they had enough nate material in the vault to make another 213 record.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 10:18:35 PM »
^
warren is still a very talented artist. he still has the ability to make real dope tracks, but for a while now, he's been trying to experiment with wack vibes and mainstream sellout pop material , and featuring wack artists and bums like bad lucc, black nicc, holy moss, bishop lamont and so on.. so the end result is some real crappy music.

warren can do much better. he can make dope westcoast bangin gfunk beats, and also smooth laid back gfunk beats like material from the 90's, but i guess he thinks he gotta make something different than from the material that everyone loved him for and wants tyo hear, and then you got people who arent even real fans of warren's music, saying that gfunk is dead, and we should move on.

i dont understand why warren chooses to work with these bums, instead of real dope artists that he's worked with before in the past like e-white and the twinz. he could make a dope ass group album with them, but he doesnt want to reach out to them, while they're starving, and their talent is going wasted. he'd rather work with talentless losers,...

and you wonder why no one is interested in hearing any new music from warren g.... because they're most likely going to be disapointed if they bothered peeping it.

did the g-files even manage to sell a thousand copies yet?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:21:30 PM by ironmike »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 06:22:34 AM »
he prolly didnt even move that many copies and has 10 times that stored cuz noone wanted it
even the japanese people that LOVE rap tried to return it....they thought they were gettin some regulate type shhhh
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.