Author Topic: Cadbury Mini Eggs  (Read 995 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Cadbury Mini Eggs
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »
U nasty.

lol

I like the regular Cadbury Eggs

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

is it just me...or does it seem like them shits were way better back in the day?  I dunno if they were better....or if its just cus I was a kid and it seemed better.

I'll choose those over liquor!....I'm probably lyin lol

lol@ probably...youre DEFINETELY lyin.  Maybe invent a Cadbury Egg with liquor inside...damn....i should keep that lil nugget of an idea to myself lol

Lol Fuck you and that idea sounds nasty :laugh:
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

is it just me...or does it seem like them shits were way better back in the day?  I dunno if they were better....or if its just cus I was a kid and it seemed better.

lol@ probably...youre DEFINETELY lyin.  Maybe invent a Cadbury Egg with liquor inside...damn....i should keep that lil nugget of an idea to myself lol

You hatin on my idea...fuck yo mouth.  The shitll work....like them little liquor filled chocolates!  8)

When Im rich...and you at the liquor store buyin my Cadbury Liquor Filled Chocolate Eggs....dont come apologizin lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 11:59:45 AM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

You hatin on my idea...fuck yo mouth.  The shitll work....like them little liquor filled chocolates!  8)

When Im rich...and you at the liquor store buyin my Cadbury Liquor Filled Chocolate Eggs....dont come apologizin lol

lol I'mma be the one doin the commercials for them...wtf are u talkin about?

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 12:04:48 PM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

You ever seen that episode of I Love Lucy where she gettin drunk off the Vitametavegamine shit on the commercial?  Thats goan be yo ass with these Liquor Filled Chocolate Eggs lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

You ever seen that episode of I Love Lucy where she gettin drunk off the Vitametavegamine shit on the commercial?  Thats goan be yo ass with these Liquor Filled Chocolate Eggs lol

Ur the only person I know who would bring up an I Love Lucy episode lol slap yourself and act like u dont watch that shit.

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 12:55:13 PM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

Ur the only person I know who would bring up an I Love Lucy episode lol slap yourself and act like u dont watch that shit.

shiiiiiiiiit...i used to watch that shit when I was a kid.  I remember when i would fake bein sick to get outta school.  Id lay around watchin tv....and old re runs of that shit would be on.  Ima slap you fucker!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 02:01:10 PM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

shiiiiiiiiit...i used to watch that shit when I was a kid.  I remember when i would fake bein sick to get outta school.  Id lay around watchin tv....and old re runs of that shit would be on.  Ima slap you fucker!

go ahead :nahnah:

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 02:18:04 PM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

girl dont test me...you aint nothin but a quick shot up the 5...well...and 405...but fuckit...u get what Im sayin.  So go ahead...fuck wit yah boy  :baseballbat:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 02:19:59 PM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

girl dont test me...you aint nothin but a quick shot up the 5...well...and 405...but fuckit...u get what Im sayin.  So go ahead...fuck wit yah boy  :baseballbat:

lol count sheep! :nahnah2: :baseballbat:

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 02:25:15 PM »
U nasty.

lol

those ones?

Yea those are bomb!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

You ever seen that episode of I Love Lucy where she gettin drunk off the Vitametavegamine shit on the commercial?  Thats goan be yo ass with these Liquor Filled Chocolate Eggs lol
[/quote]

[/quote]

shiiiiiiiiit...i used to watch that shit when I was a kid.  I remember when i would fake bein sick to get outta school.  Id lay around watchin tv....and old re runs of that shit would be on.  Ima slap you fucker!
[/quote]

[/quote]

girl dont test me...you aint nothin but a quick shot up the 5...well...and 405...but fuckit...u get what Im sayin.  So go ahead...fuck wit yah boy  :baseballbat:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why are u googlin' back shots of sheeps??lol

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 02:39:40 PM »

[/quote]

You ever seen that episode of I Love Lucy where she gettin drunk off the Vitametavegamine shit on the commercial?  Thats goan be yo ass with these Liquor Filled Chocolate Eggs lol
[/quote]

[/quote]

shiiiiiiiiit...i used to watch that shit when I was a kid.  I remember when i would fake bein sick to get outta school.  Id lay around watchin tv....and old re runs of that shit would be on.  Ima slap you fucker!
[/quote]

[/quote]

girl dont test me...you aint nothin but a quick shot up the 5...well...and 405...but fuckit...u get what Im sayin.  So go ahead...fuck wit yah boy  :baseballbat:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I typed in Supreme....and it gave me that.  Wierd...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

::) u should be a friggin comedian

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 02:43:09 PM »
U fucked up the quotes, Daygo!!! :rant:

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

::) u should be a friggin comedian
[/quote]

thank you thank you  :-*