Author Topic: Them WuTang niggaz is haters foreal foreal  (Read 188 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Them WuTang niggaz is haters foreal foreal
« on: February 24, 2010, 05:06:51 AM »
Once again it's Methodman at the center of attention always hatin on somebody.  Y everytime somebody come out u got Mef runnin' his mouth... this nigga sound like a bitch 4real.  Wassup wit niggas hatin on my man Wacka Flames.  Flame talked about some trill shit (about having lyrics vs. doing shows - which he does every week) and here comes 1 of the old Retirement Home Rappers trying to make people feel a certain way.  NEWS FLASH HOMIE, nobody is buying your shit bcuz it's wack as fuck dog and that's tha truth; alotta niggaz in the Wu's inner circle ain't been gettin' thru 2 dis nigga.  Yeah, everybody loves Mef from tha old Tical days 92-99 but the nigga Method truthfully ain't dropped nothin' THAT HOT since Blackout 1 wit' Red.  He's always dealt with shitty producers (for the most part) and his albums AND songs have been boring and most sounded pointless.  

Joey was right, in this day and age he would MIRK tha shit outta Meth and I can't even sit thru a Buddens tape (definitely at the bottom of the list for Slaughterhouse).  Wacka Flocka is the truth and the future and I know (ON HERE LIKE SHYT) i'll be maliciously verbally battered for a comment like that but as far as the young side of Hip Hop Flocka is that nigga (besides Nipsey).  I ain't never even heard a whole Flocka tape but i've heard most of those shits and my nigga got skills.  Flocka gets u hype like takin' 2 shots of 151 back to back.  Meth and them niggas be lookin' sour foreal foreal.  it's like dog it's not 95' anymore and even back in 95' YOU WERENT all that lyrical yourself, alotta that shit u were talkin was just abuncha shit talkin and random catchy punchlines (like every other rapper has ever had and every random nigga on tha block has done).  Meth, u my nigga, but stick to doin' shows and movies cuz tha swamp just ain't in u no more, you've been out tha jungle too long homie.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 05:10:35 AM by Flaka Stakz aka Tha Yung Alko-holik »

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Them WuTang niggaz is haters foreal foreal
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 05:16:38 AM »
whose wacka flames??

Invincible

Re: Them WuTang niggaz is haters foreal foreal
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 07:33:08 AM »
Someone obviously hasn't listened to 4:21 The Day After. Can you not see the irony here? Once again you're hating on someone for hating. This is such a pointless thread.

EDIT: The thread is so pointless, it is now locked. Let that be a lesson to you.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 07:49:47 AM by Invincible »