Author Topic: I Want A New N.W.A Album  (Read 936 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Want A New N.W.A Album
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 02:59:37 AM »
what og production has yella done?
Yall rookies seem to forget..YELLA!produced all of nwa music along side of dr.dre.(HIGHPOWERED PRODUCTIONS),was dre and yella....(4 the love of money)by bone ect......dre always needs a side kick(DAZ,melman,hi tech...why yall think his sound is different every time....wake the fuck up people. :-\

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 03:02:22 AM »
Snoop never did fit with nwa like ice cube said.and i agree,that was dres idea...either quick or the og 4(YELLA,DRE,CUBE,REN).peace.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 06:08:05 AM »
lol

i got a blow job this morning...i want another

What you and your boys do in your bedroom is your own personal business.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 06:08:46 AM »
Snoop never did fit with nwa like ice cube said.and i agree,that was dres idea...either quick or the og 4(YELLA,DRE,CUBE,REN).peace.

Man fuck Quick

just the original 4. The Line up would pretty much be a new incarnation of N.W.A's sound, this time the gangsta rap shit pandered down (do 2 hte lost of eazy) but the polictical shit possibly turned way up (do 2 a cube presence).

Ren will probably come out with another sex story dubbed "Bitch swallowed the whole 8" instead of a preachers daughter, it's Jesus in a whore house.

ikke

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 06:18:12 AM »
Freepost

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 06:46:03 AM »
if the she thang put out the NWA album with Snoop it would have been an all time classic

think about it: an album with chronic 2001 style beats with Cube, Dre, Ren, Snoop no every track.  Could have shitted on Chronic 2001
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 06:49:18 AM »
prolly the only album that could have been better than 2001
but hey only reason your speakin on good terms is good snoop is in a good light in this thread....lol

if the she thang put out the NWA album with Snoop it would have been an all time classic

think about it: an album with chronic 2001 style beats with Cube, Dre, Ren, Snoop no every track.  Could have shitted on Chronic 2001
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trip Dee

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 08:36:53 AM »
let's all just be happy that they didn't get Eminem in Eazy's place(starts with E, right?) and made it NWA+1...  that probably was Dre's condition but Ren said HEEEELLLL NOO!

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 10:01:42 AM »
let's all just be happy that they didn't get Eminem in Eazy's place(starts with E, right?) and made it NWA+1...  that probably was Dre's condition but Ren said HEEEELLLL NOO!

Yeah.  That would have been awful.  Hopefully Dre wouldn't even try to pull something like that.

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 10:34:34 AM »

Yeah.  That would have been awful.  Hopefully Dre wouldn't even try to pull something like that.
dre wont even put out the cd hes been making for close to 10 years

ikke

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2010, 10:49:01 AM »

Ofcourse he won't, even if he makes the perfect album people will hate it, people expect more after 10 years of anticipation

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 12:09:42 PM »
I WANT TO SEE A NEW N.W.A, LIKE NWA´S KIDS COULD DO START SOMETHING, DRE´S SON,EAZY´S SON,CUBE´S SON!!!!

do ren & yella got sons?

Ren does, don't know about Yella.

My biggest complaint about the NWA Reunion group was that they didn't include Yella.  I mean, I get that Dre probably would have handled most of the production, but they should have tried to find something for him to do.  After all, he was an original member.  And he stayed at Ruthless with Eazy right up until the end.  So there ya go, there's an NWA with four members and they don't even need to bring in outsiders.  Just keep the rapping to Dre, Ren, and Cube and have Dre and Yella handle production.

yeah i agree with that tbh

also - i'm anticipating hate for this, but just throwing this in there :laugh: - but what about Game? from compton, working with Dre again, cool with Cube and Ren.. again just throwing it in there :P

JohnnyL

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »

Yeah.  Personally, I have zero expectations for Dre to drop "Detox" or an NWA reunion album.  Although at this point, I'd say "Detox" is more likely to happen than an NWA album.  If the NWA reunion album was going to happen, it would have dropped around '99/2000, when Dre was still actually entertaining the notion of being a part of the NWA reunion.  I actually think that's probably the furthest thing from his mind at this point.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »
If this was 2000 then yeah, I'd want a new album from them but now in 2010??  :-\ Not so much.

Trip Dee

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »
^y'all right bout this one. especially if making proces would took 10 years (Niggaz With Arhretism in that case  :D) i'd say Detox, and thats it. nothing except some productions n guest appearances on Em/Game/50 records will ever happen (not sure bout Game tho). i hope i'm wrong...