Author Topic: RIP Blackbastard  (Read 412 times)

ThaChamp

Re: RIP Blackbastard
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »
i need to start fuckin with netflix

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »
Struggling Blockbuster Bringing Back Late Fees on Rentals

by Brett Michael Dykes
Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Since the dawn of the home-video era in the 1980s, as the proliferation of VCRs and DVD players spread to the point where just about every American home was equipped with one, Blockbuster was, well, a blockbuster. The company dominated its sector of the economy, gobbling up competitors and forcing many mom-and-pop video rental stores out of business.

Those days are long gone.

On the heels of a disastrous fourth quarter and the announcement that the chain would be closing hundreds of stores, Blockbuster's latest move to curb its heavy bloodletting could easily be interpreted as an act of desperation: It's going to start charging late fees again on rentals, something the company hasn't done since 2005. At the time, Blockbuster claimed that dropping late fees would cost them $250-$300 million per year in lost revenue. Clearly, the company misses that annual infusion of cash.

Here's how the new late-fee structure breaks down:

• Starting this week, customers will be charged $5 for a five-day movie rental. Previously, customers were allowed to keep each rental for seven days.

• If the customer returns the movie late, they'll be charged $1 per day until it's returned, up to a maximum of 10 days.

• If the customer still hasn't returned the movie by the 15th day, they'll be charged the full price of the DVD, which could range from $29.99 on the high end for newly released Blu-ray discs, to just a few bucks on the low end for a DVD on the clearance rack.

• If the movie is returned within 30 days, the customer will receive a store credit equal to the price of the movie they were charged for, minus $10 in late fees. So if the customer was charged $19.99 for a replacement DVD, they'll have $9.99 credited to their Blockbuster account.

Don't forget to soruce it, yahoo.com.
What are you talking about? I wrote it myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »
Blockbuster has been slowly going back to this....at first it was no late fees....then you get a week grace period before they put a hold for the movie amount on your credit card....then they make it where if you keep it too long they charge your credit card and the movie is yours for good...then they add on a restocking fee for movies over the due date....etc...etc.  Blockbuster is gonna go outta business eventually anyways lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 04:51:00 AM »
iTUNES/PIRATE SITE

OR

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 06:20:58 AM »
^^Yup, Redbox is what is up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 06:26:31 AM »
or that other box thats at stores...dont know the name..its new
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.