Author Topic: "The Ether-net" (The Lamb Slaughter:My final reply) Coming soon by Sikotic.....  (Read 810 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

the ghost

Well if hes got a hype man to get us pumped, it must be sick. 8)

Bananas

this was all over nahright and wordofsouth earlier today.

Sikotic™

What the fuck is this?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
one man one mission

Sikotic™

I'm just pissed that I gotta come up with something now. That's what I get for coming in and out of retirement like Brett Farve.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

holy shit this is going to be some major league shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
str8 gangsta for ya muthafuckin mouth
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bananas

Lets contact Lunatic about providing an interview, see if he isn't too bad trying to resurrect knocturnal from 2001.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo Sik can we get an ETA or release date of this hot flames? More push backs and delays than Detox, I'm saying......
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

Yo Sik can we get an ETA or release date of this hot flames? More push backs and delays than Detox, I'm saying......
I'm lookin for a distribution deal. Sccit Style Records declined to distribute it for some odd reason.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm lookin for a distribution deal. Sccit Style Records declined to distribute it for some odd reason.

Word on the net is that the 2pac boards are leaking snippets of this with annoying tags

Sikotic™

Word? I think I'm gonna have to push the release date back so I can record new shit.

Look for me on the new Lil Wayne mixtape comin out.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why you wanna be on that fake gang banger tape sik?
thought you was from the westside dogg?
be easy dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

why you wanna be on that fake gang banger tape sik?
thought you was from the westside dogg?
be easy dogg
My agent told me it would be a good idea.

THA SAUCE HOUSE