Author Topic: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?  (Read 2011 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Howcome lesbians dont have accents like how faggots do?
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »
what if they think what we do is mad vile? lol
how do we justify what is/isnt?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bananas

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2010, 04:49:58 PM »
what if they think what we do is mad vile? lol
how do we justify what is/isnt?

Exactly!!!! Live your own life don't worry about all the other shit in the world that might not be up to your moral standards.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2010, 04:50:20 PM »
im not sayin its ok...but why is it bad to be a homo qt? lol no homo

Becuz it opposes nature. It's a negative lifestyle. Like you said, they do weird shit, I mean inhuman shit, like, it offends sex. They sex offenders.
TO YOU its a negative lifestyle. I'm sure most gay people find their lifestyles as a positive otherwise they wouldn't be living it.

How? It's impossible to love one another. So it's mental imbalancing lust they have. It's not healthy. Becuz it's not intended to be. Besides the whole fact it is immoral. But than again, what ain't, that's being taught today..

Bananas

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2010, 04:51:16 PM »

Becuz it opposes nature. It's a negative lifestyle. Like you said, they do weird shit, I mean inhuman shit, like, it offends sex. They sex offenders.
TO YOU its a negative lifestyle. I'm sure most gay people find their lifestyles as a positive otherwise they wouldn't be living it.

How? It's impossible to love one another. So it's mental imbalancing lust they have. It's not healthy. Becuz it's not intended to be. Besides the whole fact it is immoral. But than again, what ain't, that's being taught today..

LOL< there are plenty of same sex couples that love each other. Where have you been getting your facts QT?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2010, 04:52:42 PM »
qt you tellin this from a relgious standpoint?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2010, 04:52:50 PM »
It's crazy though. Black people just stay losing. Becuz of the crime, the music, The Bible, the homophobia... I mean it's always a lose lose situation.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2010, 04:55:16 PM »

LOL< there are plenty of same sex couples that love each other. Where have you been getting your facts QT?

Well, we all know where.

qt you tellin this from a relgious standpoint?

But really though, tryin' to prove my Bible views in TOT, I read madd shit on Energy. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2010, 05:02:06 PM »
The Bible says a lot of crazy shit. It was written thousands of years ago after all before we had a better understanding of things.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2010, 05:08:52 PM »
The Bible says a lot of crazy shit. It was written thousands of years ago after all before we had a better understanding of things.

It ain't hard to understand that havin' SEX wit the same gender is unnatural though. Man and woman are man and woman for a reason. A Bible doesn't have to tell you that. Forget the Bible. It ain't even gotta be bout The Bible. It's just common sense.

However though, however, this generation lacks that. So how unfortunate for all us.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2010, 06:33:41 PM »
in the bible it says its bad to have sex wit the same sex right?
the gays will say why is it bad to have sex wit the same sex and why is it in the bible to begin with?

It ain't hard to understand that havin' SEX wit the same gender is unnatural though. Man and woman are man and woman for a reason. A Bible doesn't have to tell you that. Forget the Bible. It ain't even gotta be bout The Bible. It's just common sense.

However though, however, this generation lacks that. So how unfortunate for all us.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2010, 06:42:38 PM »
the gays will say why is it bad to have sex wit the same sex and why is it in the bible to begin with?

The Bible is cool with rape, slavery and incest too so I guess that makes those acts okie dokie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2010, 06:44:16 PM »
no it dont and good you brought it up
why is it ok for rape, and all those qt but not ok for gay sex?
you either in or you out....this aint no in n out

The Bible is cool with rape, slavery and incest too so I guess that makes those acts okie dokie.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2010, 09:45:39 PM »
It's not even Biblical though, it's common sense. Sexual intercourse means.. male reproductive organs entering the female reproductive tract. So therefore a man's reproductive organs entering a man's rectum, or a man's reproductive organs entering a goat's rectum is offending sex. Nobody can have intercourse unless it's male and female.

As far as The Bible goes, God says it's not only disrespect to God, but us men ourselves, this homosexuality shit. So two homosexuals doin' one another is not only insulting to God, seeing that's NOT what he intended man to have sex wit, but it also insults mankind. And forget reading into the whole book, right in the FIRST couple pages, Genesis, the FIRST command God gives man is.. be fruitful and multiply...that's IMPOSSIBLE wit gay people.

Look man, if that's what makes people happy. Than so be it. They are consenting adults BUT, BUT, BUT, BUTTTTTT, do NOT mis-quote The Bible sayin' God is an all-loving man, when he describes various behaviors abominable, which means, strong dislike, HATE. And just do not be open about it. WE, do not need to see men kissing each other in the mouth. That's disgusting. I'm sorry. But that is gross. VILE. AND DO NOT, DO NOT, MARRY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!! See this, and homosexuality itself would not be a big issue if people ain't tryin' to be open bout it, and tryin' to get society to accept it. Keep it in your house.

Muhfukka

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2010, 09:49:27 PM »

looks natural enough

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2010, 09:53:03 PM »
but how can god accept child molestaion etc...but not homo shit?
they are both bad, but why is one accepted and not the other
Cube