Author Topic: So What's My Best Vegas Deal Here?  (Read 175 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So What's My Best Vegas Deal Here?
« on: March 18, 2010, 09:00:44 AM »
I've been to Vegas a half dozen times. It's always been with a group of people. So they've figured out all the pricing and let me know what I needed to chip in and I did.

This time I want to take just me and my girl, but I'm not sure the right way to go about it to get the best deal. I'll need airefare and hotel for two people. I'll fly out of the Seattle airport, and want to do it sometime between June & August of this summer.

Is sites like priceline, expedia, etc going to be my best bet as far as a combo price of air/hotel, or how would you guys go about getting the best deal?

Thanks for any suggestions!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: So What's My Best Vegas Deal Here?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 10:14:29 AM »
Ive always gone off of Expedia or CheapTickets.com.  Most the time Ive gone out there...I avoid the weekend. I usually go out Sunday...and stay through Wednesday or so.  The rates are WAY better then the weekend rates...and during the summer...who gives a shit?!  Theres tons of people there everyday of the week.  The heat is gonna be miserable tho.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »
If u plan on flying out of Seattle it might be cheaper to fly out of Bellingham on Allegiant.  http://www.allegiantair.com/

Depending when you go, you can flight and hotel for 3 nights for under $300

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 01:08:12 PM »
Props to both of you on the info. It's much appreciated! Keep the feedback/ideas coming fam!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 06:51:49 AM »
*BUMP*

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 09:45:03 AM »
What part of seattle u live comrade?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 10:26:57 AM »
What part of seattle u live comrade?
I'm actually about 2 hours from Seattle, but I figure that would be where I'm flying out of because that would be the cheapest around here?