Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 12255 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2010, 08:21:39 PM »
lol
sik brought his future wife on here thinkin it would help his relationship.....damn he musta forgot daygo and str8 outta the blue supreme would get all gangsta wit it n dis house
Now I know how NIK feels. Dubcc is a homewrecker.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »
lol
sik brought his future wife on here thinkin it would help his relationship.....damn he musta forgot daygo and str8 outta the blue supreme would get all gangsta wit it n dis house
hahahahaha

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2010, 08:23:01 PM »
Now when MacGuyver called her 100% Watts Nickerson Gardens, it was more fitting <---YES that was #funny but SlausonSwapMeet9 #nogiggles
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2010, 08:24:05 PM »
for real you were tryna put the ring on it via skype with the dub in the background as your audience...this is my....you wish you had somethin a 60th of what this is bitches but you never will, and that gangsta female i think she goes by supreme whos down wit daygo....hmmmm they are some....well they aint got nuthin on my future piece agent #9

lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #334 on: March 04, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »
Now when MacGuyver called her 100% Watts Nickerson Gardens, it was more fitting <---YES that was #funny but SlausonSwapMeet9 #nogiggles

Damn right that didn't get no giggles....I chuckled at that shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »
 :-X
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
Do you men bathe?

Sikotic™

« Reply #337 on: March 04, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »
Yup, SlausonSwapMeet9 was outta line. I dare anyone to say that to our faces.

for real you were tryna put the ring on it via skype with the dub in the background as your audience...this is my....you wish you had somethin a 60th of what this is bitches but you never will, and that gangsta female i think she goes by supreme whos down wit daygo....hmmmm they are some....well they aint got nuthin on my future piece agent #9
Well said.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #338 on: March 04, 2010, 08:27:23 PM »
LMAO at chuckled.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #339 on: March 04, 2010, 08:27:43 PM »
How does it feel sitting in the bathtub? Do you feel like it takes away your 'manhood?' Any athletes in here?

Sikotic™

« Reply #340 on: March 04, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »
Y'all just had to scare the girl of my dreams away, huh?  :'(
shes probably baking a couple cakes or something
She's always eating somethin.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #341 on: March 04, 2010, 08:28:23 PM »
Do you men bathe?

Musty balls aren't a turn on?

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #342 on: March 04, 2010, 08:28:45 PM »
And SIK I'm not going to Big Bear. I was invited. I was just asking you guys.,

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2010, 08:29:47 PM »
Have you ever busted your girl cheating? ???

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2010, 08:31:19 PM »
Have you ever busted your girl cheating? ???

Have u ever not been cheated on???