Author Topic: How Do You Think Your Team Is Going To Do This Baseball Season?  (Read 1669 times)

E. J. Rizo

thisoneguy360

Re: How Do You Think Your Team Is Going To Do This Baseball Season?
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 05:05:34 PM »
My team is the expos... Fuuuuuuuck

Yup, it sucks when other towns steal your city's franchise.

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 08:17:54 AM »
Jp ricardi ruined the blue jays for years to come.How that man managed to keep his job for so long is beyond me.Wasted a lot of talented teams the last five years.I expect blue jays to be a 500 team.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 11:26:57 AM »
Gotta wait till mid-season to see if we'll need or even be able to acquire realistically any player for a run in the playoffs. 

I think it's a shame Chad has gotten so much shit talked to about, when other pitchers throughout the Majors with similar numbers have become fan favorites.  It's worse when the fucking Manager puts him in the Doghouse.  At least it's a fresh start, and Chad is going to be great like always, maybe even better. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 11:45:55 AM »
Phils,... rematch with yankees

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010, 03:18:11 PM »
Gotta wait till mid-season to see if we'll need or even be able to acquire realistically any player for a run in the playoffs. 

I think it's a shame Chad has gotten so much shit talked to about, when other pitchers throughout the Majors with similar numbers have become fan favorites.  It's worse when the fucking Manager puts him in the Doghouse.  At least it's a fresh start, and Chad is going to be great like always, maybe even better. 

why is bills in the doghouse?  what happened?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »

From last year, basically how he was used down the stretch and into the playoffs

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »

From last year, basically how he was used down the stretch and into the playoffs

it all goes back to him not protecting his batters in the 2008 NLCS.....but i hope torre just names Kershaw the Ace of the team to relieve some pressure from Bills... Bills is an animal too... i hope they both have great years... they are certainly capable of it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 11:56:13 AM »

it all goes back to him not protecting his batters in the 2008 NLCS.....but i hope torre just names Kershaw the Ace of the team to relieve some pressure from Bills... Bills is an animal too... i hope they both have great years... they are certainly capable of it.

The 2008 playoff game was blown way out of proportion. 

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 02:14:51 PM »

The 2008 playoff game was blown way out of proportion. 
I agree but it is what it is.... i wished more people supported him too..... but i think he will earn his respect back soon.... he is really good.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 01:33:57 PM »
haha jus playin but he did get alot of hate and accordin to wack torre the players would call him a-fraud....how come he didnt say that when he was the manager in ny? lol
exactly
nigga stop living in 2005
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 11:58:40 AM »
Giants DEFINTILY win the NL West..

The Best of 3 Worlds

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »
over the....? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

realsupportfake?

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 11:26:01 PM »
i just wont a westcoast....
team to win every division...
even AL/NL east/central teams
better have a westcoast player haha
im from england btw

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 12:06:34 AM »

no no no...we're talking about THIS season.  2010.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.