Author Topic: Where is...Bishop Lamont?  (Read 3050 times)

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
Re: Where is...Bishop Lamont?
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 09:17:23 AM »
40 GLOCK IS A HUSTLER LOVE HIS GRIND HE KICKED IT WITH SPIDER JOE, DID A FEW THANGS
HUNG UP AT THE BLUEROOM APPEARED ON A FEW OF SPIDER JOE FREE MIXTAPES
VIDEO TAPED THE LIL WAYNE SHIT AND GOT FAMOUS FOR IT NIGGAZ IS HATING ON YO WHOLE SQUAD FROM LIL REECE, CRASH, TO BIG PAYBACK HATING ASS NIGGERS
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIFE IS THIS SMURF AKA SMEEZE OR ANOTHER SMEEZE JUST ASKING YOU COMPUTER NERD
please explain to me how he got famous for filming the lil wayne shit? lil wayne never ever said dudes named or mentioned him, and what major media outlets now recognize him? you steady tryna stir shit up, and if you really knew the biz you would know exactly who i am....and who is lil reece? when did crash hate on anybody?  your real funny though, but really how much time do you spend on the internet stalking us trying to figure out shit to say to start some shit? i showed all your threads to eastwood the other day and he started laughing, game adn spider was laughing at this shit too. keep it up your great entertainment! and you finally achieved something in life, you've made all your favorite rappers laugh, now go print up a certificate and hang i on your wall so your mama and papa can see and be proud of you!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

jloco53

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2010, 09:18:04 AM »
I TOOK A BREAK LAST NIGHT ACTUALLY HOMIE WENT TO GO LISTEN TO THE RED ALBUM SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK
I THINK SPIDER JOE SAID ITS FUCK GAME FOREVER, HIS DISSES WE RE SO CORNY MAN
HE DISSED THE HOMIE GAME FOR LIKE A WHOLE YEAR AND A WHOLE DVD ABOUT IT AND JUMPED INTO THE ICE T SOULJA BOY BEEF
THEN GOT MAD AT THIS SUWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP GANG AND IF YOU AINT IN IT THEN YOU IN A FOOD CHAIN
SUWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP GANG SING IT WIT ME SMEEZE SUWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOP GANG AND IF YOU AINT IN IT THEN YOU IN A FOOD CHAIN-HOW COME SPIDER DIDNT RUSH THE BLOOD NIGGAZ VIDEO SHOOT-ICE BURGUNDY WAS THERE, HIS OLD BOSS HE TALKS SHIT ABOUT SUGE KNIGHT BIG FASE WAS THERE SPIDER IS AN OLD SUCKER ASS NIGGA

jloco53

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
NIGGA GAME IS MY NIGGA AND HE DONT KNWO YOU HOMIE STOP IT

jloco53

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2010, 09:23:06 AM »
THE HOMIE LIVEWIRE SAID SPIDER HIT LIKE A BITCH

jloco53

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2010, 09:31:46 AM »
YO THIS IS FOR SMEEZE SPIDER AND BIG PAYBACK ABOUT TO KICK A VERSE FOR YALL

COUGH----UMMM UMMM  WE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH GUNS IN YA MOUTH EAT THESE FUCKING BULLETS SHIT THEM BITCHES OUT I M TALKING BLOOD NIGGA SHIT
SMEEZE WHAT IT DO KEEP A RED BITCH CALL HER DAMU SAYIN SUWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYBODY TURN UP BLOOD NIGGAZ LOUD AS YOU CAN RIGHT NOW DISTURB EVERYBODY

HAT TO THE RIGHT FLAG TO TEH SAME SIDE WEEZY F BABY THAT SHIT BE BANGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OVER 2 MILLION VIEWS  ON WORLDSTAR

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2010, 09:33:13 AM »
just because he's not on aftermath anymore, doesn't mean he's homeless & lives outside with a 'will rap for food' sign next to him ( i'm sure pictures would have popped up if this was the case by the way)
you sure about that? the homies saw him outside a club the othernight tripping cuz he didnt have $10 to get in....im just saying.......

What?! LMFAO!!!

Invincible

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2010, 09:34:25 AM »
How has this thread gone so badly off subject. If you want to discuss this shit, do it over PM.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2010, 09:58:53 AM »
so...yeah.

Bishop is just fine & he'll drop some new music soon.

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:35 AM »
How has this thread gone so badly off subject. If you want to discuss this shit, do it over PM.
i feel you, tell that stalker dude to leave me alone
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Prof@ssor

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2010, 10:56:48 AM »
Nigga disappeared off the Earth's surface lmao!  :laugh:
last time i checked, he still has a myspace page & twitter account ???

oh yeah Dre-Day, Hittman has a Myspace too  :poke:

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2010, 11:44:10 AM »
just because he's not on aftermath anymore, doesn't mean he's homeless & lives outside with a 'will rap for food' sign next to him ( i'm sure pictures would have popped up if this was the case by the way)
you sure about that? the homies saw him outside a club the othernight tripping cuz he didnt have $10 to get in....im just saying.......

What?! LMFAO!!!

Bishop is grindin as always. One of my boys, who is a rapper himself is doing a show with him this weekend in Whittier.

Jome

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »

Better yet, he's outta here.

2 perm bans in 2 minutes, I'm on a roll here.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2010, 01:51:09 PM »

Better yet, he's outta here.

2 perm bans in 2 minutes, I'm on a roll here.

props :pimp:

yeah, i know, i didn't make this topic, did i?  :eh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2010, 02:08:54 PM »

i understand where that jab is going, but Dre-Day made the point, he's only been gone for a month lol.

Hittman has been gone for a decade lol.

Kanye West hasn't been heard since he interupted Taylor Swift on stage, has he "disappeared from the face of the Earth" too?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2010, 02:16:35 PM »
yeah, no way Bishop goes on vacation for a few years, before releasing an album.

he didn't sit in a chair for 4 years when he was with aftermath, so i don't see why that would change