Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14422 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2010, 02:09:18 PM »
Heskey was trash too, wtf. He's so fuckiing bad. God I hate him as a player. Crouch > Heskey, and that's saying a lot.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2010, 02:12:13 PM »
Yea, Heskey is awful.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »
it was a decent game good thing england sucks ass just like their goalkeeper  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2010, 02:54:12 PM »
HAHAHAHA, fuck you England niggas! :laugh:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2010, 04:44:40 PM »
So how many Touchdowns is Argentina gonna score on Greece?

Oh shit. I just read it's the last game of Argentina's so when Argentina beats Korea they'll just keep most guys on the bench for the Greece game. Now that I think about it, if Greece can defensively beat Nigeria 1-0 (big if) then they would stand a chance against an Argentine bench. Then of course get destroyed by whoever they play next.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2010, 05:22:01 PM »
lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2010, 02:54:34 AM »
England  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: At halftime, I was still laughing my ass off. If only Altidore scored the second goal :o Props to Team USA, they gave 'em a good fight.
Obviously England is a joke (like always), but the US team could also be dangerous to the good teams.

The Tommies better watch the game tonight, maybe they can learn from the Krauts how to win. :P   :puke: @ Löw if he starts with Trochowski and Klose  ::)  ::)  :-X

Elano

« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2010, 03:39:20 AM »
it was a decent game good thing england sucks ass just like their goalkeeper  :laugh:

you know nothing about football, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2010, 05:21:59 AM »
Pretty much what i expected from England, thought Heskey played well but he is one of the main problems.

As he is the target man rather than playing short sharp passes they lump it up to him to win headers hold the ball up, if he wasnt there then we would be forced to play some actual football.hrough

Also did anyone actually think he would score when he went through ?

Lol at Rob Green trying to blame the ball, no your shit. He got lucky second half with another weak hand which went on to the post.

Looking forward to the Serbia game this afternoon mainly to see Zoran Tosic. We bought him about a year and half ago for 7 mil he has made the bench a few times but that it. He has played well for Serbia and scored a fair few goals on loan at cologne.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2010, 06:11:38 AM »
if it wasnt for Enyeama, Nigeria wouldve lost by 4 or 5, some of his saves to deny Messi were world class...big up to S. Korea, looked pretty tidy and did well, altho Greece didnt really pose any kind of threat which probably made the Koreans look even better lol

as for England, i dont understand why they dont just go with Joe Hart while James is doubtful, Robert Green has shown before that hes prone to lapses in concentration, i still dont think they'll struggle to get out the group tho, this Slovenia/Algeria game has been pretty awful...

hopefully we'll see a few goals in todays other games, so far its been pretty boring  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2010, 09:04:24 AM »
if it wasnt for Enyeama, Nigeria wouldve lost by 4 or 5, some of his saves to deny Messi were world class...big up to S. Korea, looked pretty tidy and did well, altho Greece didnt really pose any kind of threat which probably made the Koreans look even better lol

South Korea are a good team, not good enough to win it but will reach the last 16/QF.

Tosic didnt even get on lol.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2010, 10:18:36 AM »
it was a decent game good thing england sucks ass just like their goalkeeper  :laugh:

you know nothing about football, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread.

I do know that we ended in a 1-1 tie against a team from a country that worships Soccer more than Jesus. Even though apparently this is a sport we "suck at" and dont care about.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2010, 10:24:38 AM »
Well, let's be honest: All games and all teams sucked so far. Germany is going to step the world cup game up tonight. First good team to play in this tournament. France and England are sad disappointments, as is Serbia.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2010, 11:28:13 AM »
Your team is a lock for the quarter finals anyways  (13 times out of the last 14 WC ) .... that's an amazing stat

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2010, 11:34:02 AM »
Anelka's had a good season at Chelsea. When Drogba was injured Anelka scored some vital goals.

He was left with no one around him yesterday and isolated. France have a shit manager

If they would have played with somebody else up front with Anelka, Uruguay would have dominated the game instead because of the midfield advantage.  What Anelka needed to do was not try and take on everybody lol

the pb is that Anelka is not playing like a pure 9 , he's spending as much time in the 30-40 meters zone participating at the development of attacks as in the penalty zone ... you cannot create offensive opportunities and finish them at the same time ....

if you wanna play him , use him as "9 and a half" just behind Henry 4 example