Author Topic: Will.I.Am is a fuckin hitmaker  (Read 747 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Will.I.Am is a fuckin hitmaker
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 07:54:54 AM »
Yes you can go wrong. He's fucking gash. Considring he once made the album Lost Change which was great, he is now nothing more than a black version of Pete fucking Waterman.

NOT. A. FAN.

Like it or not, he's a fuckin great producer. When you can work with artists from different genres and make for them beats that perfectly suit their style.....you are the best (and actually nobody can fuck with him)
NO. You say "like it or not, he's a great producer."

Well thats bollox for starters because calling him great is your opinion. My opinion is he makes horrendous throwaway pop songs that held contribute to ruining the already rubbish pop charts.

That is not the sign of a great producer. My opinion is he has talent but produces shit. If he chooses to do that then I have no time for him.

He can produce for artists from different genres,this is the sign of a great producer for me.

Just because he does production in different genres doesnt mean he;s good. His music quality is very poor.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 03:29:53 PM »
Will.I.Am is indeed one of the greatest producers today,  the way he does music is amazing!! dude is very talented, he can go from producing a banger for Game (Compton) to some pop stuff for the kids (BEP) and they are all quality

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2010, 08:53:04 PM »

never saw the hype...

think he jacked andre 3000's entire persona...

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 08:32:25 AM »
I agree. As far as covering like underground hip hop, mainstream hip hop, electro/house, pop, soul, & r&b styles, he shits on most mainstream producers. I just can't stand anything with that hot mess Fergie on it. Take a listen to the BEP first album 'Behind The Front' some time. They were like a new Digable Planets or ATCQ of that period. Kim Hill was a way better vocalist than that crazy meth head.

But I can't deny most stuff he did from like 05-07 was shit.