Author Topic: COULD YOU LIVE OFF RADAR LIKE AN ILLEGAL...  (Read 462 times)

universe

COULD YOU LIVE OFF RADAR LIKE AN ILLEGAL...
« on: March 04, 2010, 06:56:25 AM »
LIVING BY ALIASES.  I WOULD NAME MYSELF BRANDON MAIMON (WHO WOULD FUCK WITH A BLACK JEW).

NO DRIVERS LICENSE, BANK ACCOUNT, HEALTH CARE PLAN, BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

STEALING DEAD PEOPLES SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER :laugh:

Blasphemy

Re: COULD YOU LIVE OFF RADAR LIKE AN ILLEGAL...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 08:37:54 AM »
LIVING BY ALIASES.  I WOULD NAME MYSELF BRANDON MAIMON (WHO WOULD FUCK WITH A BLACK JEW).

You could live off the Radar acourse it be hard. Technically I'm still on the grid (been homeless 6months now, using a computer at a friends work/PO Box 4 mail) anyways the PO Box means I'm still on the grid. anyways you can live off the grid it be hard though.

You'd have to hustle for all your money, free clinics for health, and YMCA for Showers (Or u can sneak water hose off someones lawn at night do it that way). All you really have to get is buy soap (so you can keep clean), a sleeping bag (to sleep warm in the winter) a pillow, 2 pairs of cloths (Except underwear, you get 8 of those) do you laundry at a laundry mat.

You could also get a old camper and park out in the country, and go into town to reload on propane/food/water (You'd still have to rob for the money, do to no job). If you don't want to use gas, then steal a Solar panel and plant it on top and you'll have electricity, also get to Heavy duty truck batteries for the Raining season/cloudy days. You'd still need gas though, for the winter months.

Living off the grid isn't some impossible feat. Lots of people do it. All you need is proper planning, a way to still obtain currency to keep getting food. Even then you don't need buy food, you can go to a homeless shelter and eat the meals there.

As a Anarchist I've thought about going full blown off the grid, but the problem is if ur mexican and caught with out a ID they'll lock you up in Immigration until they can figure out who u are. If u've totally burnt out ur identity you'll either be in lock up forever, or you'll be sent back to Mexico. U can always try and get back on the grid, its a bastard though. In the end its depending on your situation.

On the money front, you'll probably want to do Illicit means because that paying under the table may not bring the heat, but pays little. In the end both come with there own problems/rewards.

Edit: To prevent urself from being locked up forever, always keep your original Birth certificate, a Photo ID, Social Security card. so if you're ever arrested, they'll see who u are, process you and then you'll just be either release on bail (bond probably). Then u just run off, move to a different city. Eventually you'll get locked up, but you'll at least get a release date. That's if u do the shady shit, if u keep off the grid, but have full ID and just do jobs under the table, then you can't be put in.

Edit again: If u want any other information on what u can do 2 live off the grid just PM or ask lol
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 08:45:59 AM by Blasphemy »

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 11:16:33 AM »

You could live off the Radar acourse it be hard. Technically I'm still on the grid (been homeless 6months now, using a computer at a friends work/PO Box 4 mail) anyways the PO Box means I'm still on the grid. anyways you can live off the grid it be hard though.

You'd have to hustle for all your money, free clinics for health, and YMCA for Showers (Or u can sneak water hose off someones lawn at night do it that way). All you really have to get is buy soap (so you can keep clean), a sleeping bag (to sleep warm in the winter) a pillow, 2 pairs of cloths (Except underwear, you get 8 of those) do you laundry at a laundry mat.

You could also get a old camper and park out in the country, and go into town to reload on propane/food/water (You'd still have to rob for the money, do to no job). If you don't want to use gas, then steal a Solar panel and plant it on top and you'll have electricity, also get to Heavy duty truck batteries for the Raining season/cloudy days. You'd still need gas though, for the winter months.

Living off the grid isn't some impossible feat. Lots of people do it. All you need is proper planning, a way to still obtain currency to keep getting food. Even then you don't need buy food, you can go to a homeless shelter and eat the meals there.

As a Anarchist I've thought about going full blown off the grid, but the problem is if ur mexican and caught with out a ID they'll lock you up in Immigration until they can figure out who u are. If u've totally burnt out ur identity you'll either be in lock up forever, or you'll be sent back to Mexico. U can always try and get back on the grid, its a bastard though. In the end its depending on your situation.

On the money front, you'll probably want to do Illicit means because that paying under the table may not bring the heat, but pays little. In the end both come with there own problems/rewards.

Edit: To prevent urself from being locked up forever, always keep your original Birth certificate, a Photo ID, Social Security card. so if you're ever arrested, they'll see who u are, process you and then you'll just be either release on bail (bond probably). Then u just run off, move to a different city. Eventually you'll get locked up, but you'll at least get a release date. That's if u do the shady shit, if u keep off the grid, but have full ID and just do jobs under the table, then you can't be put in.

Edit again: If u want any other information on what u can do 2 live off the grid just PM or ask lol

damn

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »
I would do that and take my ass to Montana or Wyoming. Live out the rest of my life happy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »

damn

what?

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 12:51:42 PM »
It's something I've always wanted to do.

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 12:57:36 PM »
this was my bedroom for a month

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 01:02:18 PM »

I dont think you can live off the radar.  Too much of an attention whore.  But prove me wrong.  Go away.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 01:04:47 PM »
LOL good luck getting laid doing that shit!

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »
LOL good luck getting laid doing that shit!

Actually, this is why you normally do it with someone who's willing to. A Female Anarchist with that dedication is hard 2 find, but if you're just looking for sex, and not anything long-term, then a Hooker is your best friend. However, u could always rape (Again, this brings more heat). In the end I would only recommend doing if your with someone who's dedicated.

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 02:38:35 PM »
However, u could always rape (Again, this brings more heat). In the end I would only recommend doing if your with someone who's dedicated.

ROFL.  True spit;)

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 03:21:00 PM »
Also, if you need internet access, simply acquire a laptop with wireless abilities, and stand near a hot spot. (Restaurant and Hotels are good). If you want to see new movies, or anything, (This can either be used with, or with out the home set up) you can Download them. Software for DVD making is available so you can make your own home movies (if you have the Electricity set up). If you need protection, you can by a machete. Machetes require no legal restriction, nor paper work. All you need is a ID showing you're 18 years of age. They go for around 10 bucks (Well here in Fresno anyways).

If you want good cooking wear, for off the grid. Copper or cast iron is usually the best. Unlike other pans which have a coating (used for non-stick) and produce fucked side effects (Alzheimer Disease mainly, along with some others) over times when it wears off. Copper and Cast Iron have no effects. Cast Iron imo should be used if you're seeking a Gridless life. Because Its way more durable then copper. However, because its heavier its restrictive in carrying. I recommend, only One Medium size pan (big enough to cook meals ranging from breakfeast, to dinner) and a Copper Coffee pot (A Tea pot can also be used as a substitute), and a Soup pan. The coffee pot can be used to destroy bacteria in the water (After proper heating) when you can't find a clean source. Heat, and then wait for it to cool (A water bottle is also something I recommend). The Soup pan can be used, also for bowling water (IMO A coffee Pot is better for drinks while a soup pan is for well soup).

There is more, but obviously you're not going to do shit, and just wanted attention....

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 04:12:10 PM »
Also, if you need internet access, simply acquire a laptop with wireless abilities, and stand near a hot spot. (Restaurant and Hotels are good). If you want to see new movies, or anything, (This can either be used with, or with out the home set up) you can Download them. Software for DVD making is available so you can make your own home movies (if you have the Electricity set up). If you need protection, you can by a machete. Machetes require no legal restriction, nor paper work. All you need is a ID showing you're 18 years of age. They go for around 10 bucks (Well here in Fresno anyways).

If you want good cooking wear, for off the grid. Copper or cast iron is usually the best. Unlike other pans which have a coating (used for non-stick) and produce fucked side effects (Alzheimer Disease mainly, along with some others) over times when it wears off. Copper and Cast Iron have no effects. Cast Iron imo should be used if you're seeking a Gridless life. Because Its way more durable then copper. However, because its heavier its restrictive in carrying. I recommend, only One Medium size pan (big enough to cook meals ranging from breakfeast, to dinner) and a Copper Coffee pot (A Tea pot can also be used as a substitute), and a Soup pan. The coffee pot can be used to destroy bacteria in the water (After proper heating) when you can't find a clean source. Heat, and then wait for it to cool (A water bottle is also something I recommend). The Soup pan can be used, also for bowling water (IMO A coffee Pot is better for drinks while a soup pan is for well soup).

There is more, but obviously you're not going to do shit, and just wanted attention....
Damn. I'm guessing you've fallen off the face of the earth a time or two.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 04:29:21 PM »
wow, Blasphemy has the knowledge...

universe

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »

IT WAS JUST A QUESTION, HIPPIE.

I HAVE A LIFE.