Author Topic: COULD YOU LIVE OFF RADAR LIKE AN ILLEGAL...  (Read 474 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: COULD YOU LIVE OFF RADAR LIKE AN ILLEGAL...
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 04:53:18 PM »
There is more, but obviously you're not going to do shit, and just wanted attention....

I HAVE A LIFE.

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 07:17:10 PM »
There is more, but obviously you're not going to do shit, and just wanted attention....

IT WAS JUST A QUESTION, HIPPIE.

I HAVE A LIFE.

Difference between a Anarchist and a Hippy, a hippy used Peaceful, Tactics (They also don't get shit accomplished) while a Anarchist will kill and burn down anyone just to have a chance at Anarchy incarnated.

NotoriousTDA

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 08:38:07 PM »
Also, if you need internet access, simply acquire a laptop with wireless abilities, and stand near a hot spot. (Restaurant and Hotels are good). If you want to see new movies, or anything, (This can either be used with, or with out the home set up) you can Download them. Software for DVD making is available so you can make your own home movies (if you have the Electricity set up). If you need protection, you can by a machete. Machetes require no legal restriction, nor paper work. All you need is a ID showing you're 18 years of age. They go for around 10 bucks (Well here in Fresno anyways).

If you want good cooking wear, for off the grid. Copper or cast iron is usually the best. Unlike other pans which have a coating (used for non-stick) and produce fucked side effects (Alzheimer Disease mainly, along with some others) over times when it wears off. Copper and Cast Iron have no effects. Cast Iron imo should be used if you're seeking a Gridless life. Because Its way more durable then copper. However, because its heavier its restrictive in carrying. I recommend, only One Medium size pan (big enough to cook meals ranging from breakfeast, to dinner) and a Copper Coffee pot (A Tea pot can also be used as a substitute), and a Soup pan. The coffee pot can be used to destroy bacteria in the water (After proper heating) when you can't find a clean source. Heat, and then wait for it to cool (A water bottle is also something I recommend). The Soup pan can be used, also for bowling water (IMO A coffee Pot is better for drinks while a soup pan is for well soup).

Damn. I'm guessing you've fallen off the face of the earth a time or two.

exactly what as i was thinkin

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »
man if its like that how come youre hanging around in fresno hahaha

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2010, 10:33:00 PM »
Damn, Blasphemy lives the hard life.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 10:38:11 PM »

word.  i had no idea a dubcc member was homeless.   :-\

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2010, 11:35:33 PM »

He will cut your ass with his machete too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 05:50:55 AM »

word.  i had no idea a dubcc member was homeless.   :-\

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

LOL, I WAS AIMING AT AVOIDING THE IRS/[PROPERTY TAXES NOT BECOMING JOHNNY BLACK.

ikke

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 06:09:24 AM »
Why so complicated?
just get a camera and say you're filming some new tv show.
Most people will do allot for tv

Blasphemy

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 07:19:12 AM »

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

LOL, I WAS AIMING AT AVOIDING THE IRS/[PROPERTY TAXES NOT BECOMING JOHNNY BLACK.

lol yeah, cause a 18year old can so be a runaway??? The entire situation was just a huge combination of events. Anyways, if u just wanted to avoid paying taxes, then buy gold.  You use can use all sorts of Special sections to get major tax breaks, to the point were you won't need to file. Property Taxes I know can be avoided if you pay for your house in gold, and not in US Currency. Because the Currency is owned by the Federal Government (Which is why, they can arrest you if you Burn it) and not really you. Because you paid your house with there money, they want to tax you. You use Gold to purchase a house, you weren't using there money, thus you by pass them.  However you'll still need to get Water/Power there. 

This can easily  be bypassed with Solar Panels on the roof, a Windmill in the back yard (mind you, if it meets Federal Standards, It can't go pass a certain length, because of AIR space Restrictions on Citizens). In the winter, you can easily bypass using Natural gas, and can even set up a Generator System (Takes some electrical knowledge though).

Water on the other hand, well bottle water is pretty much the only way you can go. Sadly, this is something I'd strongly advise against, because your toilet won't work with out the water.

Considering Water isn't expensive (except in droughts) you can easily just keep this on. Everything else can be by passed, and is only there to appear like you need it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 11:25:04 AM »

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

lol yeah, cause a 18year old can so be a runaway??? The entire situation was just a huge combination of events. Anyways, if u just wanted to avoid paying taxes, then buy gold.  You use can use all sorts of Special sections to get major tax breaks, to the point were you won't need to file. Property Taxes I know can be avoided if you pay for your house in gold, and not in US Currency. Because the Currency is owned by the Federal Government (Which is why, they can arrest you if you Burn it) and not really you. Because you paid your house with there money, they want to tax you. You use Gold to purchase a house, you weren't using there money, thus you by pass them.  However you'll still need to get Water/Power there. 

This can easily  be bypassed with Solar Panels on the roof, a Windmill in the back yard (mind you, if it meets Federal Standards, It can't go pass a certain length, because of AIR space Restrictions on Citizens). In the winter, you can easily bypass using Natural gas, and can even set up a Generator System (Takes some electrical knowledge though).

Water on the other hand, well bottle water is pretty much the only way you can go. Sadly, this is something I'd strongly advise against, because your toilet won't work with out the water.

Considering Water isn't expensive (except in droughts) you can easily just keep this on. Everything else can be by passed, and is only there to appear like you need it.
When shit hits the fan, you will be the last man standing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 11:31:18 PM »

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

lol yeah, cause a 18year old can so be a runaway??? The entire situation was just a huge combination of events. Anyways, if u just wanted to avoid paying taxes, then buy gold.  You use can use all sorts of Special sections to get major tax breaks, to the point were you won't need to file. Property Taxes I know can be avoided if you pay for your house in gold, and not in US Currency. Because the Currency is owned by the Federal Government (Which is why, they can arrest you if you Burn it) and not really you. Because you paid your house with there money, they want to tax you. You use Gold to purchase a house, you weren't using there money, thus you by pass them.  However you'll still need to get Water/Power there.  

This can easily  be bypassed with Solar Panels on the roof, a Windmill in the back yard (mind you, if it meets Federal Standards, It can't go pass a certain length, because of AIR space Restrictions on Citizens). In the winter, you can easily bypass using Natural gas, and can even set up a Generator System (Takes some electrical knowledge though).

no offense man but i wouldnt really take all this kind of advice on survivalism and buying and running a house tax free from someone whose been crashing on couches for 6 months
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 11:35:07 PM by Muhfukka »

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2010, 12:01:32 AM »

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

haha, man you are reading too much on the net...

First off, if you own a home, it is IMPOSSIBLE to bypass paying property taxes.  LOL @ buy your home in gold.  hahaha.  It doesn't matter how you buy your home...you have to pay property taxes EVERY year, regardless of how the home is paid for.  I also think it is funny how you nonchalantly say to buy a house w/ gold, or it is easy to set up solar panels.  Haha, do you know how much solar panels cost?  Do you realize how much the median price of a home is?  That means to outright buy a home w/ gold you are going to need about $100 grand at the minimum.  Haha something tells me that you don't have that.  Shit people can't even come up w/ 3.5% down on a home, much less the full purchase price.

haha, just curious, what are these Special sections for tax breaks that you talk about to where you don't have to file haha?  Trust me man, when you are homeless and you don't have any income, then you don't need any tax break...YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY INCOME TO PAY INCOME TAXES ON!!!  Haha is that the special section you were referring to?

I gotta admit though, you have really thought out this whole living off the grid thing.  I gotta believe it has more to do w/ you not being able to get a good job more than anything else though.