Author Topic: Whats Messy Marv newest album?  (Read 256 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Whats Messy Marv newest album?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 07:11:40 AM »
****   newest cd

**** newest mixtape

**** up coming duo cd

**** up coming solo cd

thanks for info

bigpimpin20

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2009, 07:15:12 AM »
His debut was alright, and Explosive - with San Quinn was dope, but other than that, I don't rate his newer albums at all

u should at least check out thes ones.  DisoBAYish  Bandannas, Tattoos & Tongue Rings   Hustlan.A.I.R.E.

If you could recommend some songs, that'd be ideal. I've never really followed him much post 2000 besides a couple of feature songs

You should check out Messy Slick whole album for a start

bigpimpin20

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2009, 07:31:33 AM »
The Tonite Show With Messy Marv sound real good, too bad its that short. What he released before that cd (not mixtape)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 10:26:46 AM »
The Tonite Show With Messy Marv sound real good, too bad its that short. What he released before that cd (not mixtape)

did u get highly aggressive vol1

bigpimpin20

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 10:36:32 AM »

did u get highly aggressive vol1

nah, dont like mixtapes

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »
Messy Marv doesnt have no new album since "What You Know About Me Part 1 & 2" and it was released in 2006.
Since then he dropped plenty mixtapes, street albums, bootlegs, collabo albums and compilations but he really started to fell off around 2007...
His latest records out are Highly Aggressive Mixtape Vol.1 which dropped few days ago and its a horrible mixtape and before that
he released an album, I meant an EP with DJ Fresh & The Whole Shabang behind the beats and it was actually pretty good.
Now as it was said, Mess is planing on release a collabo album with "Mr. Garbage" aka Berner in the next 2 weeks.
Also apparently some websites say that his collabo album with T-Nutty "The 2nd & 3rd Letter" is about to be release next week???

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 12:37:06 AM »
The Boy Boy Young Mess is better than ever before but thats just my opinion
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 02:10:36 AM »

I think you are alone with that  ;D
I think he is a crackhead since he decided to change his name and start making weird and unfinished sounding music.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 03:57:35 AM »

I think you are alone with that  ;D
I think he is a crackhead since he decided to change his name and start making weird and unfinished sounding music.

Co-Sign but he's getting back to his explosive mode very lately, let's wait & see

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:33 AM »
 "Prices on my Head, Thug Money on yo Family" vol. 1 & 2 were ill, and " Highly Aggressive" was dope too. IMO
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh