Author Topic: Ice cube to diss  (Read 3928 times)

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Ice cube to diss
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2010, 11:35:04 AM »
Why do people always say this is not what the west coast needs right now?  Bottom line if niggas are talking side wayz about you just like NWA was back in the day, then Cube needs to go in on them (young) I mean old niggas......Crooked I and Bishop, are no spring chickens they are pretty damn old themselves and still have no album release dates  ::)....

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2010, 12:29:01 PM »

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2010, 02:39:15 PM »
I already discussed this issue too much this morning, but I'll say it again.

This is the last thing the West needs right now. I understand that controversy can increase album sales, but does squashing upcoming emcees really help the West as a whole (considering that's what Cube claims this album is going to do).

how would this boost his album sales? The people in question that he's supposedly gonna diss havent sold beyond what he has. People will just download this diss and talk about it on the internet....the average Ice Cube fan that doesnt heavily keep up with stuff on the internet is not gonna know about them 3 or go out and buy a Cube album just cause he mentioned them.

Until these artists can accomplish something past just leaking free songs that have "thousands" of downloads....they can't even begin to claim they are next up to take Cube's place.

In the past 5 years it's only been one new 'west coast' artist doing something worth noticing and thats The Game..Cube doesn't owe any new artists a single thing.

I might have internet-banged with this guy in the past, but Nando is on point with everything he says, got to give it to him.

Cube is a veteran, none of these new artists will ever achieve what he has, or be as big.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2010, 12:04:18 PM »
interesting.ice cube a legend,he is the westcoast.he started gangsta rap and he the only rapper that been out since the 80's and still relavant.but crooked i a murder cube in this new day and age of rap.

Schoolly D started gangsta rap in philly basicly he was the 1st one,then on the westcoast ICE-T started gangstarap then fuckin nwa.

never heard of scooly d,so to my knowledge he didnt start nothing.and ice cube came out before ice t.so basically,ice cube started gangsta rap.becuz nma started it and cube ghost wrote all of nwa shit.

do you fuckin re-search hiphop kid.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »
LOL @ niggas talking about Bingo, fuck outta here with this shit

crooked already was made worthless by Snoop on Ego Trippin, Cube shitting on this bitch wouldn't be fair

(Peep 3rd verse) killed niggas career in one line

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dHuSYXf8EOM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dHuSYXf8EOM</a>
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
LMMFAO over groupies here, i mean dude´s sniffin cocaine, eatin lsd on or smokin crack and stuckin in 90´s wtf?

by the way;

the ghost

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2010, 02:30:47 PM »
Young Crooked I, you may be the next best thing to Soopafly DPGC.  8)

Okka

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2010, 02:32:59 PM »
LMMFAO over groupies here, i mean dude´s sniffin cocaine, eatin lsd on or smokin crack and stuckin in 90´s wtf?

by the way;

I'm a HUGE Crooked I fan, but "Slap Back" wasn't really all that.

$Eg2$

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »
LOL @ niggas talking about Bingo, fuck outta here with this shit

crooked already was made worthless by Snoop on Ego Trippin, Cube shitting on this bitch wouldn't be fair

(Peep 3rd verse) killed niggas career in one line

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dHuSYXf8EOM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dHuSYXf8EOM</a>
We get it you hate crook  ::)
I really think this guy would suck a fart out of snoops ass  :-X

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »
I would rather se Ice Cube work with Crooked i on a track for his new album, that would be so dope.
Crooked i is right though, the west coast vets need to start supporting the talented rappers from the west.

crooked i cant say shit about a legend like cube until he at least releases one fuckin album

westside159

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2010, 08:13:49 PM »
im riding with Cube all day 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2010, 10:11:18 PM »

by the way;

Groupies?

Pot, meet Kettle.  Kettle, meet Pot.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2010, 11:31:41 PM »
interesting.ice cube a legend,he is the westcoast.he started gangsta rap and he the only rapper that been out since the 80's and still relavant.but crooked i a murder cube in this new day and age of rap.

Schoolly D started gangsta rap in philly basicly he was the 1st one,then on the westcoast ICE-T started gangstarap then fuckin nwa.

BINGO

not ice-t

not sicx

not NWA

not gangsta NIP

SCHOOLY D

who i don't even care for...just gotta give him his credit

May not be the case. The true inventor of shit is NEVER actually known. The earliest person it can be traced back to is the one given credit. Schooly D could've stolen the idea from his rapper homie who got the idea from a rival rapper and so on.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2010, 12:15:14 PM »
yeah true ^^^and sides wouldnt the credit go to or shouldnt it go to the person that puts that type of muzik on the map?
on blast or puts it out there most
did ice-t, king t, ice cube....etc...who put it out there the best?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2010, 10:57:02 PM »
if this is true, then R.I.P Ice Cube in a music meaning.

Who's gonna kill Cube? Not them wack ass Slaughterhouse niggas.