Author Topic: Crooked taking shots at West Cost "Ogs" over twitter?  (Read 2404 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: Crooked taking shots at West Cost "Ogs" over twitter?
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 08:49:39 AM »
he can only take shots over twitter  :D
oh,wait a minute...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogVEf9NBM74" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ogVEf9NBM74</a>

dats what Im Saying.. On me I was at the Starz Strip club Last week fuckin wit da homegirls and who did I see..Mr Fuckin Crooked I...So I approached em(and not on no groupie shit)..I say was good homie.. His Eyes bucked big ass fuck...Im like look it here..how these niggas be reppin and Bloggin and His Eyes Big as a softball cuzz..So he like wus good..I know you.. Im like smirkin now Cuz I see te fear in this nigga...Im like naw homie you dont know me.. but I listen to ya music at times ya know...He almost was like relaxed..But my nigga from Tree Top Piru walked up and his shit got a lil bigger..I jus shook my head in disapointment..Cuz them Niggas be out here studio gangster out the game...Even the few niggas who was wit em was looking wierd too... So said all this to say..Crooked dont want it wit Cube..He betta keep it Entertainment...And consider the words he using before speaking them..CUz from dat night..I seen..If he was in the County jail.. He would of been the first tied to the toilet and spanked with a shower shoe......

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 08:52:29 AM »
anyone who's thinking those are shots @ Cube must be retarded :D

again, he's just saying that beef shit is played out
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 08:54:48 AM by J.E. »

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 11:38:14 AM »
oh,wait a minute...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogVEf9NBM74" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ogVEf9NBM74</a>

dats what Im Saying.. On me I was at the Starz Strip club Last week fuckin wit da homegirls and who did I see..Mr Fuckin Crooked I...So I approached em(and not on no groupie shit)..I say was good homie.. His Eyes bucked big ass fuck...Im like look it here..how these niggas be reppin and Bloggin and His Eyes Big as a softball cuzz..So he like wus good..I know you.. Im like smirkin now Cuz I see te fear in this nigga...Im like naw homie you dont know me.. but I listen to ya music at times ya know...He almost was like relaxed..But my nigga from Tree Top Piru walked up and his shit got a lil bigger..I jus shook my head in disapointment..Cuz them Niggas be out here studio gangster out the game...Even the few niggas who was wit em was looking wierd too... So said all this to say..Crooked dont want it wit Cube..He betta keep it Entertainment...And consider the words he using before speaking them..CUz from dat night..I seen..If he was in the County jail.. He would of been the first tied to the toilet and spanked with a shower shoe......
you just made a lot of people in europe mad

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »
Man, how old is Crooked I, he not exactly NEW west is he, lol.

new west is a MOVEMENT
thats not moving

LMAO!!!

anyone who's thinking those are shots @ Cube must be retarded :D

Bottom line!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ROBBS

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 11:55:21 AM »
Man, how old is Crooked I, he not exactly NEW west is he, lol.

:D
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

ROBBS

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 11:55:52 AM »
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

ikke

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2010, 11:59:33 AM »
oh,wait a minute...

English please?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2010, 12:11:37 PM »

Man.... My west og niggaz need to let 96 be 96. It's 2010 bro
about 22 hours ago via mobile web

He's talking about 85% of dubcc with this Tweet, not Ice Cube

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2010, 12:40:02 PM »
so you interpreted his eyes getting wide as a weakness, even though hes like i know you? dude is heavy in the streets in long beach even at charity organizations... quite frankly, i think your playing a mini power game here in your own mind, and putting alot on it.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2010, 12:55:01 PM »
I saw him at Starz too lol -N- like last month me and my homie seen him in LBC with some chick near the aquarium holding hands I was like aww hot cute ;D we were on our way to the Yard House. I was like "That looks like Crooked I huh?" He said, "That is him." He wasn't with a Duck though! That's fa sho...and about this whole ***beef*** stuff I'm about to check out his page right now, but it's not even necessary ya'll hypin it up..and about Crooks eyes getting big...IDK.... :-\that story isn't really saying much...like....what ole dude said, SPEAK ENGLISH. :laugh: You're saying his eyes got wide and a Tree Top Piru dude came at him blah blah blah...but what are you REALLY trying to say?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2010, 05:38:23 PM »
oh,wait a minute...

first of all anyone who's boardname is "comtpon ridah" but horribly mispelled has no credibility

second off if Crook IS a studio rapper, what does that make Ice cube, who makes kids movies?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2010, 05:38:36 PM »
Crooked I collecting social security checks yet he calling niggas old?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »
Crooked I collecting social security checks yet he calling niggas old?
31 ain't old

meanwhile cube was born in the 1960's....
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2010, 09:38:08 PM »
damn its still crazy to know crooked was shook from them shots.....aint crooked been sayin he been shot etc.....but then he gets shot at on camera...and he was damn near like it was a done deal for him? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2010, 10:42:42 PM »
damn its still crazy to know crooked was shook from them shots.....aint crooked been sayin he been shot etc.....but then he gets shot at on camera...and he was damn near like it was a done deal for him? lol

Are you suggesting that he should be used to getting shot at? Wow the niggas on this forum are cartoons.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"