Author Topic: Soda tax: What do you think about it?  (Read 2299 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Soda tax: What do you think about it?
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »
mortherfucking life causes cancer. 

tax that shit!!

tax the fuck out of it!!!  everything good is taxed.  taxes have clearly helped our fucking cuntry.  so lets tax the fucking air that causes cancer.

a $100 annual / luxury tax for all americans who breath. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2010, 05:39:39 PM »

tax that shit!!

tax the fuck out of it!!!  everything good is taxed.  taxes have clearly helped our fucking cuntry.  so lets tax the fucking air that causes cancer.

lol there's already something like that. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2010, 05:42:38 PM »

tax that shit!!

You know the day is comin where we're all walkin around the streets in fuckin SCUBA gear...jackin old ladies so I can pay my air bill.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2010, 05:44:07 PM »

tax that shit!!

tax the fuck out of it!!!  everything good is taxed.  taxes have clearly helped our fucking cuntry.  so lets tax the fucking air that causes cancer.

of course there is.  these fuckers think of every F'N thing.  taxes, fines, fees, charges, call it what you will its what clearly works!  

i wish i had a license to print money like that.  hahahaha oh shit i wish.  

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »

tax that shit!!

You know the day is comin where we're all walkin around the streets in fuckin SCUBA gear...jackin old ladies so I can pay my air bill.

FRESH ATMO-AIR.  FULFILLING YOUR DAILY NEEDS AT CUT-RATE PRICES!!!!

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2010, 05:58:02 PM »

tax that shit!!

FRESH ATMO-AIR.  FULFILLING YOUR DAILY NEEDS AT CUT-RATE PRICES!!!!

I bet I'll pay THAT fuckin bill on time....lol

And you thought a disconnection notice from gas & electric people had u worried!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »
i wonder if weed would still have that FUK IT effect once the red bill for your fucking air comes.  lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2010, 04:34:39 AM »
You may have meant that as a joke (of course I can't read sarcasm), but its the muthafuckin truth. So why do people take life so seriously. This is why I fuck any bitch I can. Might as well experience as much as I can before I drop dead from drinking soda once a week (since drinking less soda seems to kill people more often than when you drink it regularly).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2010, 07:22:54 AM »
Why are scientists always publishing researches about what will kill me when it would be easier to make a list of things that won't kill me.

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2010, 10:25:52 AM »
Why are scientists always publishing researches about what will kill me when it would be easier to make a list of things that won't kill me.

because a list of things that wont kill you....wont cause you to run to your doctor and tell them your need prescription meds.

Bill Maher - "Why do commercials for prescription drugs always say, 'tell your doctor you need....'?! Shouldnt your doctor be telling YOU want you need.  If youre telling your doctor what YOU need, at that point...isnt he really just a dealer?"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2010, 10:51:58 AM »
amen daygo amen

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2010, 02:18:05 AM »
You may have meant that as a joke (of course I can't read sarcasm), but its the muthafuckin truth. So why do people take life so seriously. This is why I fuck any bitch I can. Might as well experience as much as I can before I drop dead from drinking soda once a week (since drinking less soda seems to kill people more often than when you drink it regularly).
I apologize. I went to a strip club, got shitfaced and came home when I wrote this.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2010, 11:26:03 AM »
amewn I feel you..............

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2010, 01:22:17 PM »
what I wanna know is why are there all these damn commercials on tv trying to convince me that high fructose corn syurup is just the same and just as safe as regular sugar...

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »
what I wanna know is why are there all these damn commercials on tv trying to convince me that high fructose corn syurup is just the same and just as safe as regular sugar...
It pretty much is. Only difference is there's slightly more fructose in high fructose corn syrup compared to sucrose (table sugar).

The higher amount of fructose MAY have something to do with the onset of diabetes, but the jury is still out on that shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE