Author Topic: what happened to Stephen A. Smith?  (Read 985 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: what happened to Stephen A. Smith?
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
FUCK Stephen A. Smith!!   tha shit this fool said about A.I. got me heated..  along wit Melo and a few other NBA players who's ready to mash his shit in..  I hope that fool goes broke and leave on tha street and get his ass beat daily

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/blog?name=player_x&id=4986264

Guys around the league are pissed at Stephen A. Smith right now for his most recent column on Allen Iverson, the one in which he claimed Allen is going to drink and/or gamble his life away. One of my NBA friends in Philly says a bunch of Sixers can't wait for Stephen A. to show up in their locker room so they can have words with him.

Now, everyone in the league knows Allen has been a big partier his entire career. Crazy thing is, he actually drinks a lot less than he used to. I know there was talk because Allen was at some party on a night he was supposed to be playing. But right now NBA players are just talking about how they can't believe Stephen A. chose to write that column now, when Allen's partying is way, way tamer than it used to be. We all think the timing is suspicious.
Iverson once consider Stephen a friend during his days in Philly.

Melo was upset saying he considers Iverson one of the few "true" friends he has in the league. Saying he hasn't talk to him and gave him time to himself but the article "pissed" him off. Saying he is "pouring gas on the fire." Everything Iverson has going on right now he is steady being "torn down"

Stephen A is just takin advantage of the situation and using it as a way to become a bigger name.  The more controversial...the bigger you become.  He's fulla shit tho.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 05:56:40 PM »
lol @ him bein controversial
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 06:17:30 PM »

He has always been trying to create this cutting edge image for himself.  The Iverson thing Im sure is his attempt at gaining publicity
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »

He has always been trying to create this cutting edge image for himself.  The Iverson thing Im sure is his attempt at gaining publicity

if that is tru tho..  it's still fucked up because A.I considered him a friend..  that's some backstabbin shit right there   :rant:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 06:24:01 PM »
yeah smith is bitchmade for that
a.i. is one of the true og's of this nba shit...hes always been gangsta and always had a good career.....til lately....aint noone been as gangsta as him
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 06:25:34 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 06:29:35 PM »

if that is tru tho..  it's still fucked up because A.I considered him a friend..  that's some backstabbin shit right there   :rant:

Hell yeah its fucked up.  Im not defended it at all...just sayin thats probably what Stephen A was doin.  But he's sellin out his so called friend.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 06:40:40 PM »
he acts like he knows everythin
Cube

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 06:47:20 PM »
he acts like he knows everythin

yea..  his "character" is to be tha hot shot reporter that knows everything..  and u combine that wit what daygo said..  it equals to him being a punk ass bitch

now cats in tha NBA wanna tear his head off..  lol..  that fool ain't goin to no games for a while..  he better be workin on that "A.I. is tha greatest small guard of all-time" article

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2010, 06:48:23 PM »
lol^^^^
they brought him on with myers and hartman....damn he was tryna be the....all eyez on me duke
Cube

ThaChamp

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 01:38:36 PM »
man i swear ive been calling this nigga out for years

but niggas like NIK and Rooney stayed on his dick cus hes a Laker biased

Lakers are my favorite team but even i know when they are fucking up

da fuck you talkin about lakers biased? you dont know 2 shits about basketball you dumbass.

coming from the idiot that said steve nash fell off for good 2 years ago, claming the horrible 7 game series lakers vs houston better than the 3 over times, over 150 lead changes, countless back 2 back buzzer beaters from gordon and allen of the celtics vs bulls series, which is considered one of the best playoff series of all time.

do you watch sports center at all? nba fastbreak? nba tv? everyone is  lakers biased when they do good you moron.

aint no future in ur frontin, seriously u dont gotta lie to kick it.

fuck Steve Nash
and
Lakers vs Rockets playoff game> any Celtics game that season

you really dont know shit do you, you do realize play off games arnt "season games". moron

your the only one who gives a fuck

fuckin loser
 :loser:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 02:26:57 PM »
man i swear ive been calling this nigga out for years

but niggas like NIK and Rooney stayed on his dick cus hes a Laker biased

Lakers are my favorite team but even i know when they are fucking up

da fuck you talkin about lakers biased? you dont know 2 shits about basketball you dumbass.

coming from the idiot that said steve nash fell off for good 2 years ago, claming the horrible 7 game series lakers vs houston better than the 3 over times, over 150 lead changes, countless back 2 back buzzer beaters from gordon and allen of the celtics vs bulls series, which is considered one of the best playoff series of all time.

do you watch sports center at all? nba fastbreak? nba tv? everyone is  lakers biased when they do good you moron.

aint no future in ur frontin, seriously u dont gotta lie to kick it.

fuck Steve Nash
and
Lakers vs Rockets playoff game> any Celtics game that season

you really dont know shit do you, you do realize play off games arnt "season games". moron

your the only one who gives a fuck

fuckin loser
 :loser:

...... i think this can be a reason to be banned from the sports section forever.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »
Lol@niggas catching feelings over Stephen A. spitting truth

Iverson has always been known for partying and drinking and shit, what ya expect he's doing now that no NBA team wants any part of him (and rightfully so)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 03:43:20 PM »
Lol@niggas catching feelings over Stephen A. spitting truth

Iverson has always been known for partying and drinking and shit, what ya expect he's doing now that no NBA team wants any part of him (and rightfully so)

not sure whos catchin feelings.  Its only fucked up cus Stephen A claims to be friends with Iverson.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 04:10:54 PM »
Stephen A is just trying to earn his keep at Fox now. He signed with them and now his turned his back on his friends trying to impress his new bosses.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 08:06:09 PM »
damn i wanted to say somethin bout smith and i fogot....lol
let me think
Cube