Author Topic: what happened to Stephen A. Smith?  (Read 986 times)

ThaChamp

Re: what happened to Stephen A. Smith?
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2010, 08:32:23 PM »
man i swear ive been calling this nigga out for years

but niggas like NIK and Rooney stayed on his dick cus hes a Laker biased

Lakers are my favorite team but even i know when they are fucking up

da fuck you talkin about lakers biased? you dont know 2 shits about basketball you dumbass.

coming from the idiot that said steve nash fell off for good 2 years ago, claming the horrible 7 game series lakers vs houston better than the 3 over times, over 150 lead changes, countless back 2 back buzzer beaters from gordon and allen of the celtics vs bulls series, which is considered one of the best playoff series of all time.

do you watch sports center at all? nba fastbreak? nba tv? everyone is  lakers biased when they do good you moron.

aint no future in ur frontin, seriously u dont gotta lie to kick it.

fuck Steve Nash
and
Lakers vs Rockets playoff game> any Celtics game that season

you really dont know shit do you, you do realize play off games arnt "season games". moron

your the only one who gives a fuck

fuckin loser
 :loser:

...... i think this can be a reason to be banned from the sports section forever.

look you dumb chink... just cus you cant find your dick doesnt mean you have to be all up on mine

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »
My favorite American sports guy! Nigga hurt the mainstream with the bloody and blunt truth, niggas got pissed so he was fired n shit, bad stuff!
exactly

except he didnt know what he was talking aobut with football or baseball lol

or basketball. I havent been able to take him seriously after he said the Blazers were stupid to include Telfair in the trade that ultimately netted Brandon Roy, and were even dumber to include the great Viktor Krhyapa and the almighty Tyrus Thomas in a deal to land LaMarcus Aldridge...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 02:56:08 PM by Turf Hitta »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 04:04:32 PM »
Lol@niggas catching feelings over Stephen A. spitting truth

Iverson has always been known for partying and drinking and shit, what ya expect he's doing now that no NBA team wants any part of him (and rightfully so)

Nobodies catching feelings, it just makes you a bitch to be talking a bunch of shit about someone that considers you a friend, point blank.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 08:13:37 PM »
I have to listen to his dumbass from 5 am to 6 am every morning. My life is horrible because of him. I hate him. I hate his stupid producer. I hate the stupid chick on with him. Hate HIM.

Other than that he is cool.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 08:28:47 PM »
how can he be cool when you said you hate him and hate....etc...? lol

thing is these dukes be talkin but they wont say it to their face...and whats even worse their employer lets em say it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2010, 03:39:21 PM »

da fuck you talkin about lakers biased? you dont know 2 shits about basketball you dumbass.

coming from the idiot that said steve nash fell off for good 2 years ago, claming the horrible 7 game series lakers vs houston better than the 3 over times, over 150 lead changes, countless back 2 back buzzer beaters from gordon and allen of the celtics vs bulls series, which is considered one of the best playoff series of all time.

do you watch sports center at all? nba fastbreak? nba tv? everyone is  lakers biased when they do good you moron.

fuck Steve Nash
and

you really dont know shit do you, you do realize play off games arnt "season games". moron

fuckin loser

...... i think this can be a reason to be banned from the sports section forever.

look you dumb chink... just cus you cant find your dick doesnt mean you have to be all up on mine

lol, dumb chink hardly offends me coming from your simple ass. lmao go  and follow and support teams only "ron artest" is on. lmfao he say steve nash sucks and u follow ron artest?

its pretty damn obvious ur jus a bandwagon fan that doesnt know shit.

lol at saying "the rockets vs lakers series was better than any game during the SEASON"   

you do not watch any basketball at all, u come in here talk bout it to get brownie points with members on the board, y da fuck would i be comparing a whole play off series to season games. lol wow.

lol my lil 5 year old cousing even know the difference between the playoffs and the regular season.

lol you just added more the the list

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2010, 08:27:58 PM »

fuck Steve Nash
and

fuckin loser

lol, dumb chink hardly offends me coming from your simple ass. lmao go  and follow and support teams only "ron artest" is on. lmfao he say steve nash sucks and u follow ron artest?

its pretty damn obvious ur jus a bandwagon fan that doesnt know shit.

lol at saying "the rockets vs lakers series was better than any game during the SEASON"   

you do not watch any basketball at all, u come in here talk bout it to get brownie points with members on the board, y da fuck would i be comparing a whole play off series to season games. lol wow.

lol my lil 5 year old cousing even know the difference between the playoffs and the regular season.

lol you just added more the the list

yeah i only say shit like that cus your gonna go rant on about it... i could care less what your gook ass thinks

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2010, 02:36:56 AM »
stephen smith be like hey is it good but most people dont like him or hate him or like him a lil bit
but not much or just either hate him or not hate him but just not feeling him like my girl dont feel really feel duke
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2010, 09:06:53 AM »
just saw him on first take this AM talking about the McNabb trade, dude looked sedated. They must not let dude go off like they used too..

The Best of 3 Worlds